What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Last edited:
t
LMAO. Turkey that US has already abandoned in the region??? NO PROBLEM! we are waiting..we will see if TUrkey can handle Russia alone...cuz no NATO help is coming..
their delusions know no bounds, talk about being insignifact nd having so much delusional stuff to say. we shud check if they are awake or asleep

Alhamdulilah
105mm and 122mm guns ?
Without computer chip from the west there is no CATS.

idiot, there are goobal suppliers, most of them in 80% of them asia, around 45% of design and engineering in asia, rest in the west but 80% manufacturing in asia.

i know if because i am a innovator and my products deals with 25 thousand plus suppliers :) ...

Looks like fighting holes, trenches, berm walls and other kind of traditional shallow field fortifications are no longer viable against an opponent with many small attack drones. :coffee: Field fortification manuals are gonna need revising.

Azeri's are playing it very smart and tactically. Seeing the drone footages the Armenians fortified their positions last 30+ years very well and it's all crumbling down due to drone usage which changed the dynamics 180 degrees. The Armenian's should just withdraw and give the Azeri's their land back because sooner rather than later they can't afford to damage their demographics if this war keeps up.

Now as some video's are showing we are seeing desertion from Armenian ranks crossing into Iran, the Azeri's should also drone those clowns to by the way.

I just want to know if the Armenian Crutches Regiment or the Denture Regiment in action (age 60+).

May Allah give them a status of a martyr, fighting against persecution.
4D1994D0-3185-4AC6-A854-FEF27763E680.jpeg

t

their delusions know no bounds, talk about being insignificant nd having so much delusional stuff to say. we shud check if they are awake or asleep
Exactly. Mods are watching him troll and bait me, BUT THE MOMENT I RESPOND in kind, Mods will take action...

The west is not reporting Armenian strike on civilians in Ganja.

It shows that war is also a media war. My guts say just flatten Armenia to the ground but that wont be wise. We need to choke them silently.

Armenia has spread a lot of fake news and dealt damage to the turkish Republic. Every bomb they catch they earned well.

We bombed their base and took control of their drones. The amricans were so surprised they didnt even retaliate. We caused around 100 casualities which classified as Brain injuries. The casualties were airlifted as documented by credible intelligence sources.

What did u do? WHat have u been doing for the last 20 years? How many drones did u fire at, those that were bombing civilians in waziristan? Who are u guys anyway? What relevance do u have in any of this?

If russia is useless then You guys and turkey must be a hell of a lot significant right? Dont make me laugh please. Insignificant is the only word i can find for u guys. How much is ur defence budget that u call russia useless? LOL

Change you flag bro, you caused a 100 brain causalities -- not like these soldiers had a functioning brain to being with. If you knew the Pak Army was also fighting a section of break away Taliban not like we had drones at that time and use them. Let's not forget to fight ISIS Iranian backed militia joined with US & Co. so come down from your pedestal.

Exactly. Mods are watching him troll and bait me, BUT THE MOMENT I RESPOND in kind, Mods will take action...
Yeah i know wat u mean. best to leave this thread nd let austin powers do them sum truth charity. they think they are important. thats the biggest joke...lets go sumwhere and talk about this HAHAAHA.

Last edited:
The west is not reporting Armenian strike on civilians in Ganja.

It shows that war is also a media war. My guts say just flatten Armenia to the ground but that wont be wise. We need to choke them silently.

Armenia has spread a lot of fake news and dealt damage to the turkish Republic. Every bomb they catch they earned well.

its high time, muslim world stand with Turks for protecting muslim cause. Biden does not like Erdogan and i am afraid another coup might happen..

Back
Top Bottom