What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

The Turks are back to their favorite pass time - waging battles whenever and wherever possible....

Going to war is like joining a wedding party for the Turks....

*In contrast Narender Modi of 1.4b strong India has to depend on the absconding criminal thief Narender Sherif to wage war against Pak

AZ forces are at the border of Iran!!! Shah Mat Ey Persians....

Armenia has no answer militarily to azerbaijan's capabilities. The best weapon they have is the ballistic missiles which is not accurate to hit any military target precisely. So they blindly shoot them to cities and kill civilians. This is ultra nationalism for you. You don't have guts to take the defeat instead you choose to send your own soldiers to be massacred and kill innocent babies in return. Pride is not something like this. They will learn the hard way once this ends and lose it all. They won't be able to say "least we fought with honor".
Funny thing isn't it, when Christians do terrorism stuff and Muslims are victims. The media stays silent.

Even funnier occurrence today was the arrival of perpetual historical peaceful victims of everyone - yezidis. They have declared war on Azerbaijan in a war which doesn't involve them or concern them but simply because of its "crusade" potential, they have decided to get involved. No doubt they will continue to be perpetual victims of unprovoked discrimination by evil Muslims though.

This war is an eye opener and reveals the extent of crusader mentality among Christians of all denominations. Half of their "wars on terror" are simple acts of crusading.

no time to react at all.. no one in this world can point fingers at Azerbijan for war crimes...

Exactly!

And I can't help but compare the most recent footage to the early days. The munitions from TB2 are fast, agile and devastatingly accurate. Notice how earlier videos some soldiers were able to run a few meters away, and sometimes a few even walked away. But now it's just a few feet and nobody walking away, only flying away...

Exactly!

And I can't help but compare the most recent footage to the early days. The munitions from TB2 are fast, agile and devastatingly accurate. Notice how earlier videos some soldiers were able to run a few meters away, and sometimes a few even walked away. But now it's just a few feet and nobody walking away, only flying away...

At least their going away
another ceasefire announced from 00:00 18th october, probably to pick up the KIA again.

Shouldn't even do any cease-fire let the vultures clear it out --

Exactly!

scary when u see bodies flying 100s of feet in the air or to the side because of force of shock wave, if not killed via direct fragments or HE

Last edited:
Shouldn't even do any cease-fire let the vultures clear it out --
While agreeing with you, i wouldn't worry a lot. Armenia terror organisation couldn't hold itself in previous ceasefire, and they started attaking after just an hour, which led Azerbaijani Army to continue taking havoc on them.
Same will most likely happen and drones will continue massacring occupant forces.

We bombed their base and took control of their drones. The amricans were so surprised they didnt even retaliate. We caused around 100 casualities which classified as Brain injuries. The casualties were airlifted as documented by credible intelligence sources.

What did u do? WHat have u been doing for the last 20 years? How many drones did u fire at, those that were bombing civilians in waziristan? Who are u guys anyway? What relevance do u have in any of this?

If russia is useless then You guys and turkey must be a hell of a lot significant right? Dont make me laugh please. Insignificant is the only word i can find for u guys. How much is ur defence budget that u call russia useless? LOL

See the U.S running from Afghanistan

That's all us!

We bombed their base and took control of their drones. The amricans were so surprised they didnt even retaliate. We caused around 100 casualities which classified as Brain injuries. The casualties were airlifted as documented by credible intelligence sources.
1. Military networks are not linked to WWW and granted multiple layers of security on top, therefore, virtually impossible to breach through external hacking efforts unless an individual having access to one is willing to help but this is very risky undertaking in itself since authorized individuals are made to work with compartmentalized responsibilities and unusual activity will draw attention.

In regards to IRGC taking control of American military-purpose UAVs operating over Iraq: https://www.bellingcat.com/news/2019/10/01/has-iran-been-hacking-u-s-drones/

- unlikely.

Foreign military assets can be subjected to Electronic Warfare (EW) attacks nevertheless but Iran will have to deploy its EW assets for the needful which will be discovered in the process.

2. Casualties encompass killed and/or wounded. The status of casualties you are alluding to was revealed on 11-02-20 as follows:
  • 75 returned to duty after being treated in Iraq
  • 1 returned to duty in Iraq after being treated in Germany
  • 27 were transported from Iraq to U.S. medical facilities in Germany
  • 21 were transported from Germany to the U.S. for treatment
  • 7 are currently en route from Iraq to Germany
  • 5 are still being evaluated.
LINK: https://www.npr.org/2020/02/11/8047...d-brain-injuries-in-iran-strike-pentagon-says

They got away with assassination of General Qassem Soleimani for much less TBH.

I recall some posts on PDF in which Iranian members were predicting doom of American military forces stationed in the Middle East but....

It is important to harbor realistic expectations in order to be taken seriously.

What did u do? WHat have u been doing for the last 20 years? How many drones did u fire at, those that were bombing civilians in waziristan? Who are u guys anyway? What relevance do u have in any of this?
Pakistan and USA were (still are) partners in War On Terror in official capacity. CIA and ISI have a history of collaboration in pursuit of convergent ends including for hunting terrorists. CIA also have access to sophisticated UAVs which can be used to assassinate terrorists from a distance in timely fashion. You may connect the dots.

There were a few instances in which Americans acted unilaterally and severity of Pakistani counter-response varied in accordance. However, why would Pakistan declare WAR on USA for killing some terrorists in remote regions?

If russia is useless then You guys and turkey must be a hell of a lot significant right? Dont make me laugh please. Insignificant is the only word i can find for u guys. How much is ur defence budget that u call russia useless? LOL
I would assert that Russia cannot be taken lightly. Russians are a very capable force in reality.

Interesting footage, Turks living in Western Azerbaijan province of Iran cheering at advancing Azerbaijani army units:

This unintentionally confirms that Azerbaijani army advanced a lot more in the border section than official announcements
Eki8-tCXgAE62x_

Too bad ...in the same token it was too proclaimed loud and clear about intel that would benefitting the armenian

Both parties announced an humanitarian ceasefire effective October 18th. Some azeri channels claim pashiniyan was trying to reach aliyev by phone and was ready to accept Azerbaijan's requests.

I believe Armenian lines were in the merge of collapse after todays attacks and they are trying to buy some time.

Back
Top Bottom