What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Looks like fighting holes, trenches, berm walls and other kind of traditional shallow field fortifications are no longer viable against an opponent with many small attack drones. :coffee: Field fortification manuals are gonna need revising.
I thought so too. We can see the Armenians digging well spaced out 1-2 man holes into the sides of the trenches. But even that isn't working. In the recent video the drone operator turned into a sniper. After the first volley, he waited for the dust to settle, when the other Armenian soldiers came to help, he took them out as well. Very artistic.

but what does that translate to on the ground in terms of terrirotial gains by Azerbaijan? this is the same way they were showing us these drones "destroying all the enemies equipments" so what % gain has AZ made since its destroyed all the armenian troops and equipment??

Death of Armenian mofos is a gain itself. Which will pay for itself as the conflict prolongs.

I thought so too. We can see the Armenians digging well spaced out 1-2 man holes into the sides of the trenches. But even that isn't working. In the recent video the drone operator turned into a sniper. After the first volley, he waited for the dust to settle, when the other Armenian soldiers came to help, he took them out as well. Very artistic.

From the videos today?
Can you post it because I don’t recall seeing that particular scenario.

AZ artillery showering death on the ARM positions....

These are no blind shelling!!! Very precise info is provided by the UAVs from 20K feet above in a feedback loop formation for the meticulous firing from these batteries....

When will Pak start such merciless ops aginst NDS+RAW and their agensts inside Afghanistan???

ARM S-300 system is being destroyed in the following manner!!! All the collective intelligence of the Orthodox Christians is being put under the severe tests!!! 200 years of messing with the Turks is coming to its logical end...

Funny thing isn't it, when Christians do terrorism stuff and Muslims are victims. The media stays silent.

Even funnier occurrence today was the arrival of perpetual historical peaceful victims of everyone - yezidis. They have declared war on Azerbaijan in a war which doesn't involve them or concern them but simply because of its "crusade" potential, they have decided to get involved. No doubt they will continue to be perpetual victims of unprovoked discrimination by evil Muslims though.

This war is an eye opener and reveals the extent of crusader mentality among Christians of all denominations. Half of their "wars on terror" are simple acts of crusading.
I also didn't expect the "oh so poor" Yazidi's to be showing up in some 3rd country to wage war! They are not even Christian. In fact they should be fighting on the Turk side if any. ISIS was killing them, and the Turks were fighting ISIS.

any word from Armenian MoDs on how things are going ?

Lastly, Azerbaijan should announce unilateral cease fire around the time Biden takes oath of office.. i can assure you, Biden will take military action unlike the current president..
President Aliyev: Fuzuli has been liberated. We'll take revenge on the Meydan-i Jenk...

*Insha'Allah the Pak President will be given such an opportunity too vis-à-vis the Indian Occupied Kashmir

did he say that ? i hope ummah for once unite to defend the helpless.

Trenches and man holes are still viable if you have an air force to help protect you, or sufficient air defense. Another tactic would be guerilla warfare. The Taliban lost Afghanistan in first few months because they were in trenches and so on. They retreated to Pakistan and have what they called Spring Offensive for the last 20 years. And they don't wear uniforms so they can easily hide and they don't use military vehicles that can be easily spotted.

Stationary, moving targets, you name it all being hit with the MAM (smart micro munition) from loitering drones.
Slightly off-topic one wonders why the Pakistani army chiefs can't do the same with the terrorists who slaughtered 20 of our troops this week.

Some of you were massively underestimating the fear hysteria that would come from a limited ( so called ) cease fire . This the age of internet fellas ... With all the scenic and graphic exposure of massive scale destruction in the front line proper how do you think the morality condition on the Armenian ( they say volunteer !! ) Force right now ?? Some old surviving vets once said to me ... The most painfull feeling in war is the everlasting anxious waiting on when will the toss coin of death will come ( eventually !! ) knocking your way .

Death was a mercy he said....

I really want them to violate truce again. Its morbidly enjoyable watching Armenians fly in all directions after a missile lands between ten of them. I am addicted to searching new vids of Armenians flyings like meat sacks.
In spite of how you feel about this conflict, this is inappropriate post.

All members are advised to be mindful of the rules of this forum while posting in any thread.

Back
Top Bottom