What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

105mm and 122mm guns ?

idiot, there are goobal suppliers, most of them in 80% of them asia, around 45% of design and engineering in asia, rest in the west but 80% manufacturing in asia.

i know if because i am a innovator and my products deals with 25 thousand plus suppliers :) ...
Dude not 80% of them sell military grade chips.
Turkey,israel, india technological advancements are due to access to western chips and technology.

LMAO. Turkey that US has already abandoned in the region??? NO PROBLEM! we are waiting..we will see if TUrkey can handle Russia alone...cuz no NATO help is coming..
reciprocal is also true..there is no NATO without turkey manpower and help..
Russia attacks turkey and NATO doesn't come to help well, both turkey and Russia will probably go to cease fire soon and Russia will instead had to central Europe as it will know NATO aint there anymore

think USA will help..well, i can say the environment in USA is screw everyone else

Pak shoots quardcopter, I guess drone cannot work in Pak-India theatre as vulnerable to i)missile/MGs etc ii) EW jammers. Also it is a notch up.
Nonetheless, sometime they (IA) hit mortars very accurately so also filmed it. Cannot find the video
If Pak does that for mortar firing, PA must never release the drone footage.
No fixed wing aircraft allowed within 10km of LOC.
Will be shot down by either side.

Dude not 80% of them sell military grade chips.
Turkey,israel, india technological advancements are due to access to western chips and technology.

brother, open architecture chips are available, just like Jf17, nothing proprietary, .. the OS can be secure on top, as you built the architecture and features.. sorry i know this field more than a lot of folks..
Sensors are a different challenge, buying military grade sensors of high quality is tough and integration of Sensors and processing that info takes time ..

Interesting footage, Turks living in Western Azerbaijan province of Iran cheering at advancing Azerbaijani army units:

This unintentionally confirms that Azerbaijani army advanced a lot more in the border section than official announcements
Eki8-tCXgAE62x_

Before this war not many people were following Azerbaijan political leadership on twitter.
They won't get any replies and they would even reply to a kid. During those days I repeatedly asked them to start a war and repeatedly tried to persuade them that Armenia is weak to fight a long war.
Governments don't listen to random tweets but whoever prepared this war plan is certainly my personnel hero.
IMG_20201017_214616.jpg
IMG_20201017_214549.jpg
IMG_20201017_214527.jpg
IMG_20201017_214507.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah i know wat u mean. best to leave this thread nd let austin powers do them sum truth charity. they think they are important. thats the biggest joke...lets go sumwhere and talk about this HAHAAHA.

Lol, truth hurts doesn't it? If we weren't important we wouldn't have been on the negotiation table to get US out of the region, they didn't come to Iran or Bangladesh (which probably isn't your flag, Lol)

Less not forget in your whole story of attacking and causing a few ear drum issues, you clowns shot down your an airliner losing 170+ Iranian civilians. So you basically shot your own foot.

Last edited by a moderator:
UN is irrelevant. South Sudan was not a country and now it is a UN member state. The only thing UN recognizes is force. UN does not allow one state to take over another state but allows states to secede from states. Over time there will be more and more UN member state. Kosovo, South Ossetia, Abkhazia are all potential new UN member states in the near future.
I will not be engaging with you anymore! You have proven yourself to be illogical and lacking credibility. Your emotions have taken the better of you. Consider my previous reply to you as my final discussion.

I advise others to also ignore Mr. Austin here, and just grab some popcorn and enjoy his frustration.

Before this war not many people were following Azerbaijan political leadership on twitter.
They won't get any replies and they would even reply to a kid. During those days I repeatedly asked them to start a war and repeatedly tried to persuade them that Armenia is weak to fight a long war.
Governments don't listen to random tweets but whoever prepared this war plan is certainly my personnel hero.
View attachment 680364View attachment 680365View attachment 680366View attachment 680367

Yes Mr. Aliyev. ATTACK ATTACK ATTCACK the armenians. Pakistan is with you with all its posters on PDF. :lol: :lol: Shud have also told him not to conspire with netanyahu the enemy of our creed,

Last edited:
Lol, truth hurts doesn't it? If we weren't important we wouldn't have been on the negotiation table to get US out of the region, they didn't come to Iran or Bangladesh (which probably isn't your flag, Lol)

Less not forget in your whole story of attacking and causing a few ear drum issues, you clowns shot down your an airliner losing 170+ Iranian civilians. So you basically shot your own foot. Idiots.

I think it is his flag...he thinks he's a Persian in Bangladesh :lol:

Back
Top Bottom