What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

because Azerbaijan is behaving like TUrkey's proxy...started the offensive at Turkey's request...i posted the JPost article detailing all about it a few pages back on this..
lol sunshine! yr wrong! Armenians had started it! They had attacked the Azeri province of Tavuz from where the gas pipeline is passing through to Europe ending Russian monopoly on European energy of Russia!

Russia made Armenia start it..........

As for Israeli media, haha its a tiny tuny unsecured country in a corner of middle east trying hard to stay relevant in the Changing world order in which the balance of power is shifting from west to east. Henceforth thats not a very credible media. Its largely state controlled media over there, their MOSSADi chief himself said that Turkey to them is bigger threat to Iran so they will try to blame that on Turkey, makes sense for them to play Turkish boogeyman card!

As for Turkey, or others which r allied with it, peace suits them far more then anyone else right now as Turkey is already involved in a lot of fights already without much of success. Another reason for their wanting for peace is that gas pipeline that i earlier talked about which comes from Turkmenistan into Caspian- Azerbaijan-Georgia-Turkey and then through Istanbul into Europe.

Thats what Russia doesnt want to happen as they are already under heavy sanctions and they produce only 2 things that world is interested in.

1} Energy supplies.
2} Defence supplies.

point#1 is being addressed right now like these type of alternative energy supplies.
point#2 is being addressed through laws like CAATSA and sanctions.

Now understand?

Now million dollar question is what is in it for Pakistan? thats what was the gist of your all posts right??
Take a guess what really is in it for Pakistan to support a country which is already in a strategic alliance with Israel?? :lol:

If you really are able to guess it right this time by considering everything and every circumstance we are facing in Pakistan i will consider you the next Henry Kissinger! ie the only American who truly understands how to solve this Pakistani riddle and how we truly think and what we truly want!

Key word: simulated

We see what their system does in actual combat.
Turkey will just blow that tug boat navy away.
LMAO. Turkey that US has already abandoned in the region??? NO PROBLEM! we are waiting..we will see if TUrkey can handle Russia alone...cuz no NATO help is coming..

It's time for Turkey to test their ATMACA.

Egh4-JRXkAE5J7V.jpg

Ethnic wars like these are the most brutal, and unfortunately there is no easy way out unless both sides agree on a common solution that both can accept.

AK is easy targets for HJ-12 in mountain. Armenia buying lots of HJ-12 using donation funds from Democrats.

Armenians say Su-30 shot down UAV that flew into Armenia proper, possibly to locate ballistic missile sites.

And now bipartisan sanction against Turkey for testing S-400

There wont be any HJ12 in Armenian hands first of all let me tell you that.

If Americans r truly funding it then they will rather have Javelin. American government specially that Pompeo who is their deep state wont allow that to happen, even Biden is their deep state representative! so it wont happen in during his time.

AK-1 is not an easy target for HJ12 too, and i had told you how. Actually not a lot of people know but that AK-1 has a special type of armour build to with stand Spike and Javelin hits{both of them either are operated by indian army or are in process of buying}. That armour is classified but thats the same armour about which Pakistan had said that it can withstand all known 120mm and 125mm rounds of all types! including israeli, American and European manufactured since india uses all that ammunation. Thats why Pakistan had selected HJ12 when it manage to atleast damage AK but again like everybody couldnt penetrate its armour to knock it out.

And from what i know, all the AK fleet has been updated to AK-1 standard before AK-1's own mass production started.

I cant tell you more about that Armour but that armour is today what makes AK-1 is true beast and is the real reason why its so expansive to manufacture for a economy like Pakistan's hence the low production rates with 5.8 million per tank prize tag!

I know it will be difficult to believe for everybody including to Pakistanis themselves in this forum but the reason mainly is that AK-1 hasnt seen any battle yet and thats why im excited for this tank for then the aircrafts we r selling them because now the world will truly find out their performance against T90 and all these ATGMs that Armenia manages to buy including Kornet-E and Javelin.

You pro-Iran guys bash Saudi's and Emirates for US bases but asking Russia to intervene in Syria and Azerbaijan-Armenia, can't you see how hypocritical that is?
leave me alone and discuss the topic at hand. thank you.
It's time for Turkey to test their ATMACA.

View attachment 680349
why though? because of feeling insecure?? 1 weapons test by a non nuclear power by TUrkey wont change much...

leave me alone and discuss the topic at hand. thank you.

Someone having a bad morning? Like I said I just want you to notice the hypocrisy of the whole thing. If you want Russia to intervene in the conflict and other ones don't slam Saudi's/Emirates for US bases. You will be respected by me if you just give your honest/straightforward opinion without having a double standard.

Scenes from Ganja, Azeribaijan after Armenian BM attack last night:
Ekg_7RHWkAE3UGR

Russia is useless as for Iran US droned your most important general what did you do?

- Shot down an civilian airliner
- Warn Iraqi’s about incoming BMs, who then told Americans that cause no loss of life besides a few ear drum issues.

As for Azeris they are doing perfectly fine compared to your Arm friends. Soon their widows will flock to Azeri for husbands.
We bombed their base and took control of their drones. The amricans were so surprised they didnt even retaliate. We caused around 100 casualities which classified as Brain injuries. The casualties were airlifted as documented by credible intelligence sources.

What did u do? WHat have u been doing for the last 20 years? How many drones did u fire at, those that were bombing civilians in waziristan? Who are u guys anyway? What relevance do u have in any of this?

If russia is useless then You guys and turkey must be a hell of a lot significant right? Dont make me laugh please. Insignificant is the only word i can find for u guys. How much is ur defence budget that u call russia useless? LOL

The Chinese fought very bravely against the brutal Japanese and their savage war tactics at that time. But there is a huge difference. Japanese were invading a land they had no claim over. Here that’s not the case. Azeris are taking back what the world (UN) recognizes as Azerbaijan. If anything I would give you back the example you gave me.

Dont oppress the Uighur in Xinjiang. One day they may rise just like Chinese rose against the Japs.

I don’t know if you are Chinese or Indian. I couldn’t care less. But since you give the impression that you are Chinese so I will address it that way.

I can understand the anxiety of the Chinese Hans towards people of other religion (and hence vision). They are just as weary of the Muslims as they are of the Christians in Tibet region. I know that the outside powers used Christianity to turn people against China at one point. And now China fears that they are trying to do the same by using the Uighur Muslims in Xinjiang.

So some Anxiety is understood and its something to be careful of.

But how China is handling it is not healthy for long term. China is very heavy handed on the Muslims. More than they should. China really needs to talk to other friendly Muslim countries such as Pakistan to guide them better in dealing with the Xinjianis.
Very sensible post.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom