What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Canada banned EO sale to Turkey. You can't make TB2 without Canadian EO.

Canada banned optics sales. Which is not a huge problem. TB2's used to have Canadian wesxam optics but Turkey has also its own systems. They are just a bit heavier. Military analysts from Turkey I follow say this will only affect TB2's operation time in the short term nothing more. Between anka and Tb2 drones only tb2's were using canadian parts. Both models are being upgraded with newer and bigger models this year weight will be less of an issue.

Apart from this. News like that always make me happier as a turk cause it is how it all started. All these turkish defense projects are the result of arms embargo after cyprus invasion of 1970's. Since than we gained the capability to make our own equipment. All these critical systems are being nationalized one by one. So banning stuff is just a short term solution. In the long run it is a big disadvantage for those countries since we become self sufficient in those areas and no longer a customer. I welcome any ban. we have the technological and engineering capacity to make anything we want with time.

Canada banned EO sale to Turkey. You can't make TB2 without Canadian EO.

EO has computer chip in it. Turkey don't have technology to make computer chip like China can.
Not a problem. Turkey has already started mass producing its own electro optical system called CATS
(Common Aperture Targeting System). Aselsan already made an official announcement.

1602941291685.png

Not a problem. Turkey has already started mass producing its own electro optical system called CATS
(Common Aperture Targeting System). Aselsan already made an official announcement.

View attachment 680304

Without computer chip from the west there is no CATS.

Without computer chip from the west there is no CATS.
Most of the computer chips are general dual use items and are mostly produced by the US, China, South Korea, Japan and Taiwan. It is not solely a western technology. They could be used anywhere and programmed to function accordingly. Even a basic Raspberry Pi in capable hands could be made to perform diverse tasks and stacked up to integrate their synergies.

unbeliveable... 100s lost based on this video only
but what does that translate to on the ground in terms of terrirotial gains by Azerbaijan? this is the same way they were showing us these drones "destroying all the enemies equipments" so what % gain has AZ made since its destroyed all the armenian troops and equipment??

azeribhjian is playing it wrong..
they need to take the planes and let Armenian sit on the difficult terrain

once they take all the surrounding areas the NK will become an enclave that cannot survive long term anyway
I do hope that both PAF and PA are looking at this conflict very closely as here lies the future of war. This is how the S400 can be countered. Long range steath drones armed with air to surface missiles.

It seems that the S300 cannot see the drones, of if they can, there cannot shoot it down. The S400 while more advanced that the S300, will have the same flaw.

Just consider how drones have been blowing up Pantsirs and Tors, to understand the ecosystem of the shield around the S400 will not protect it.

There is currently no protection against mass suicide drone attacks....
the Armenian s300 is 30 years old outdated system not built for drones or crusie missiles

s400 counter is indeed stealth drones..but PAF will need to also look at air launched decoys

Last edited:
New footage.

Drone operator: "Hmm this is a strange looking bush :what:"

mu goodness, if i were an armenian trooper, i eiuld be demoralized and will just go home... this is insane ..

i can see a new war doctrine, that every artillery unit should have supplemental drones for reconnaissance and first strike with precision followed by barrage ..

Any thoughts folks on which units should employ them ?

Back
Top Bottom