What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Pak shoots quardcopter, I guess drone cannot work in Pak-India theatre as vulnerable to i)missile/MGs etc ii) EW jammers. Also it is a notch up.
Nonetheless, sometime they (IA) hit mortars very accurately so also filmed it. Cannot find the video
If Pak does that for mortar firing, PA must never release the drone footage.

They should not surrender. How else will we get such amazing footage to feast our eyes on.
Something to note, Taliban never surrendered despite being in the opposite situation.

Japanese were better armed than Chinese and took more than half of China including the capital city yet they were not able to hold and got driven out of China after suffering heavy casualties. Same thing with Artsakh.

Not a problem. Russia shipped more to Armenia and replenished losses.

ArmenianTerrorism.png

Japanese were better armed than Chinese and took more than half of China including the capital city yet they were not able to hold and got driven out of China after suffering heavy casualties. Same thing with Artsakh.

Not a problem. Russia shipped more to Armenia and replenished losses.

The Chinese fought very bravely against the brutal Japanese and their savage war tactics at that time. But there is a huge difference. Japanese were invading a land they had no claim over. Here that’s not the case. Azeris are taking back what the world (UN) recognizes as Azerbaijan. If anything I would give you back the example you gave me.

Dont oppress the Uighur in Xinjiang. One day they may rise just like Chinese rose against the Japs.

I don’t know if you are Chinese or Indian. I couldn’t care less. But since you give the impression that you are Chinese so I will address it that way.

I can understand the anxiety of the Chinese Hans towards people of other religion (and hence vision). They are just as weary of the Muslims as they are of the Christians in Tibet region. I know that the outside powers used Christianity to turn people against China at one point. And now China fears that they are trying to do the same by using the Uighur Muslims in Xinjiang.

So some Anxiety is understood and its something to be careful of.

But how China is handling it is not healthy for long term. China is very heavy handed on the Muslims. More than they should. China really needs to talk to other friendly Muslim countries such as Pakistan to guide them better in dealing with the Xinjianis.

Russia resupplies Armenia's MANPADS and man portable ATGM at quarter market price via Iran.

these prices half, quarter and free... lol. u paid the bill or the transaction was handled by u? like wat the hell anything? again change ur fcukin dealer u are still smoking dried poop.... please change ur dealer u moron.

The Chinese fought very bravely against the brutal Japanese and their savage war tactics at that time. But there is a huge difference. Japanese were invading a land they had no claim over. Here that’s not the case. Azeris are taking back what the world (UN) recognizes as Azerbaijan. If anything I would give you back the example you gave me.

Dont oppress the Uighur in Xinjiang. One day they may rise just like Chinese rose against the Japs.

I don’t know if you are Chinese or Indian. I couldn’t care less. But since you give the impression that you are Chinese so I will address it that way.

I can understand the anxiety of the Chinese Hans towards people of other religion (and hence vision). They are just as weary of the Muslims as they are of the Christians in Tibet region. I know that the outside powers used Christianity to turn people against China at one point. And now China fears that they are trying to do the same by using the Uighur Muslims in Xinjiang.

So some Anxiety is understood and its something to be careful of.

But how China is handling it is not healthy for long term. China is very heavy handed on the Muslims. More than they should. China really needs to talk to other friendly Muslim countries such as Pakistan to guide them better in dealing with the Xinjianis.

UN is irrelevant. South Sudan was not a country and now it is a UN member state. The only thing UN recognizes is force. UN does not allow one state to take over another state but allows states to secede from states. Over time there will be more and more UN member state. Kosovo, South Ossetia, Abkhazia are all potential new UN member states in the near future.

Pak shoots quardcopter, I guess drone cannot work in Pak-India theatre as vulnerable to i)missile/MGs etc ii) EW jammers. Also it is a notch up.
Nonetheless, sometime they (IA) hit mortars very accurately so also filmed it. Cannot find the video
If Pak does that for mortar firing, PA must never release the drone footage.
As for AI guided & auto piloted Turkish drones, guided by GIS and EW suits, it's damn difficult to jam them....
Brutal. Soon Armenia will turn into a brothel with the men they losing.

Lol. It’s like pigs sent to a slaughter house. Stupid Armenians
These Ehl-i Kufr folks are the best trained forces of Iblis to test the Muslims to the last breath....

Back
Top Bottom