What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Azerbaijani Armed Forces taking out Armenian S-300 battery:

I do hope that both PAF and PA are looking at this conflict very closely as here lies the future of war. This is how the S400 can be countered. Long range steath drones armed with air to surface missiles.

It seems that the S300 cannot see the drones, of if they can, there cannot shoot it down. The S400 while more advanced that the S300, will have the same flaw.

Just consider how drones have been blowing up Pantsirs and Tors, to understand the ecosystem of the shield around the S400 will not protect it.

There is currently no protection against mass suicide drone attacks....

This is how the S400 can be countered. Long range steath drones armed with air to surface missiles.
I should have clarify the footage; it's not TB2 that took S-300 out. TB2 just found the target from far away distances (that's why quality of footage is a bit worse than previous footages), and then Azerbaijan's tactical ballistic missile strike hit the target while drone observed the hit as a confirmation.

I should have clarify the footage; it's not TB2 that took S-300 out. TB2 just found the target from far away distances (that's why quality of footage is a bit worse than previous footages), and then Azerbaijan's tactical ballistic missile strike hit the target while drone observed the hit as a confirmation.

Understood. I saw that, it didnot look like a missile strike. The carry away from this is to took at guided long range MLRS systems that can put the S400s far away from the borders of Pakistan so that the PK of the missles for the S400 falls to a neglible level at the outer most point of its range.

I hope PAF buys a few TB2s. They are probably one of the most combat proven system outside of the American reaper series of UAVs right now, the data links seems to be both secure and jam resistant, which is meant to be a problem with the Wing Long series from China.

I do hope that both PAF and PA are looking at this conflict very closely as here lies the future of war. This is how the S400 can be countered. Long range steath drones armed with air to surface missiles.

It seems that the S300 cannot see the drones, of if they can, there cannot shoot it down. The S400 while more advanced that the S300, will have the same flaw.

Just consider how drones have been blowing up Pantsirs and Tors, to understand the ecosystem of the shield around the S400 will not protect it.

There is currently no protection against mass suicide drone attacks....
Armenia does not hold a candle to Russian armed forces in the EW spectrum - grave shortcomings in this domain.

Meanwhile Azerbaijan benefited from Turkish mentoring - incorporating UAVs to facilitate offensive missions and developing tactics with them.

Russia; USA; Israel - these are best prepared and equipped to fight this kind of warfare in the present. Turkey, Iran and China are taking notes and developing tactics for the needful. Others are woefully under-prepared and under-equipped in this capacity.

Last edited:
Azeraijani Armed Forces continue vaporizing armenian terrorists in Azerbaijani territory of Karabakh:

Good riddance! The revenge of the civilians that were recently massacred in that ballistic missile attack on #Gence #Ganja has been carried out. Maasha'Allah, the Azerbijani army is making a steady progress.

Armenia has no answer militarily to azerbaijan's capabilities. The best weapon they have is the ballistic missiles which is not accurate to hit any military target precisely. So they blindly shoot them to cities and kill civilians. This is ultra nationalism for you. You don't have guts to take the defeat instead you choose to send your own soldiers to be massacred and kill innocent babies in return. Pride is not something like this. They will learn the hard way once this ends and lose it all. They won't be able to say "least we fought with honor".

Back
Top Bottom