What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

the occupied territories that are outside NK is more then NK itself..yet everyone is just talking of NK...

Its horrendous that they held this for 30 years..i guess armenians were well versed at fighting(and are) though things are changing with turkish support and air power

So far the war is in the buffer zone and hasnt even reached NK
If azeri do a cease fire now it will be a defeat for them
On the contrary if they take jibrael, fizuli and metakert along with maravdag mountain they will win the battle untill the next attack.

This the the NK general or "president" or both. I don't speak the language but I used google translate. He's saying very bad things about Israel. And the comments section are filled very anti-Semitic posts from Armenians. Oh boy, they really let them have it.

A flame war between two of the most influential groups in the west. wow. Amazing what oil and gas money can do.

The south was the easy part but from here on out it's going to be tough now that Azeris hit the mountains.
Armenians control mountainous stronghold Hadrut

if the enemy is in your range, so are you.. means, once Azeri control some or all, it will be hard for Armenians to take back

The south was the easy part but from here on out it's going to be tough now that Azeris hit the mountains.
Armenians control mountainous stronghold Hadrut

there is no video footage from the town. Video shows him driving past the city sign. then stopping. And he's stopping because he can't go further.

Armenia said the town never fell. Now they are "taking it back". How to you take back something you never lost.

come on.

the occupied territories that are outside NK is more then NK itself..yet everyone is just talking of NK...

Its horrendous that they held this for 30 years..i guess armenians were well versed at fighting(and are) though things are changing with turkish support and air power

So far the war is in the buffer zone and hasnt even reached NK
If azeri do a cease fire now it will be a defeat for them
Correct; just look on the map; NK is just less than 1/3 of occupied territories.
Amernians are problem makers since day 1; it is in their DNA to be extremely aggressive and manipulative.

This is because legally under international law and multiple UN resolutions NK is Azerbaijani territory

UN resolution is irrelevant. If you think NK should be returned to Azerbaijan then you must also think Artsvashen must also be returned to Armenia.

armenia-map.gif

Whereas Azeri army has better drones ATM, Armenian army enjoys a more powerful air force. On paper, Armenians have 4 Su-30SM compared to Azeris having 12 MiG-29A of which about 6 are still operational. Su-30SM has Bars-R radar which can function as mini AWAC to track small targets like drones.
So where are they?

Im sure they'll give to back. There are a few more exclaves in each others territory.

You can thank the Ruskies for drawing the border and causing war in the first place. Just like Brits did with kashmir. Western imperialists are good at creating wars.

Back
Top Bottom