What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Canada is a province of France. No less is expected than wild, embittered gesticulations and purposeless frothing at the mouth over the "ottoman caliphate oppressing our terrorist orthodox brethren who so bravely fire munitions into civilian areas in Azerbaijan". The most likely solid contribution such people will make is to pardon the home-trained crusaders who are no doubt crowdfunding a private merry jaunt in the near east to thwart evil Islamic ambitions against poor little innocent Armenia once said individuals return to Canada or France after a few months of adventure.

Canada is a province of France. No less is expected than wild, embittered gesticulations and purposeless frothing at the mouth over the "ottoman caliphate oppressing our terrorist orthodox brethren who so bravely fire munitions into civilian areas in Azerbaijan". The most likely solid contribution such people will make is to pardon the home-trained crusaders who are no doubt crowdfunding a private merry jaunt in the near east to thwart evil Islamic ambitions against poor little innocent Armenia once said individuals return to Canada or France after a few months of adventure.
Canada is a province of France? What? That is the most absurd thing I've read from you. I highly suggest you read up on Canada's history, as Canada was a BRITISH colony, not a french one. The only part of Canada that is French is Quebec, and no one likes Quebec, not even Quebecois.

Regardless of that, Canada has a large Armenian population, and one with a powerful lobby, that is why you're hearing this from Canada. It's for domestic consumption, don't worry too much about it. Even the suspension of the sensors will likely be lifted, once the conflict is over. It's all politics.

Canada is a province of France? What? That is the most absurd thing I've read from you. I highly suggest you read up on Canada's history, as Canada was a BRITISH colony, not a french one. The only part of Canada that is French is Quebec, and no one likes Quebec, not even Quebecois.

Regardless of that, Canada has a large Armenian population, and one with a powerful lobby, that is why you're hearing this from Canada. It's for domestic consumption, don't worry too much about it. Even the suspension of the sensors will likely be lifted, once the conflict is over. It's all politics.
Good sir. 1. I was using obvious irony to illustrate a hyperbolic point. Trudeau is a mini-Macron essentially. 2. If this is the "most absurd thing" you've ever read of mine, you need to click the follow icon and read a few more of my posts.

Good sir. 1. I was using obvious irony to illustrate a hyperbolic point. Trudeau is a mini-Macron essentially. 2. If this is the "most absurd thing" you've ever read of mine, you need to click the follow icon and read a few more of my posts.
Lol, perhaps I should.

Trudeau is far from a Macron mini. Macron is a right winger pretending to be a centrist. Trudeau is firmly center left, and doesn't tolerate right wing extremism the way Macron does.

Turkiye doesnt need terrorist supporter Countries like Canada

now indigenous Aselsan CATS Electro-optic System in mass production for Turkish UCAVs

even Turkish CATS has superior range 30km to Canadian Wescam MX-15 ( 20km )
1602408108727.png

Thanks to great Turkish Defense İndustry with 700+ military projects for $60 billion

Turkiye doesnt need terrorist supporter Countries like Canada

now indigenous Aselsan CATS Electro-optic System in mass production for Turkish UCAVs

even Turkish CATS has superior range 30km to Canadian Wescam MX-15 ( 20km )
View attachment 678329

Thanks to great Turkish Defense İndustry with 700+ military projects for $60 billion
Let's not get to accusing other countries of supporting terrorism.

This is geopolitics, just leave it at that. Mudslinging only does a disservice to everyone, and only suppresses discussion.

On another note, it seems to have better range, but how is the performance? There must obviously be a reason why Turkey originally chose a foreign component, rather than Aselsan's locally made solution.

Looks like Azeris are going after Armenian soilders now. B4 it was equipment now its soilders ... Good shift ... Make em count n send em to hell.

Yeah looks like it. I just counted about 47 people get killed in that video. That’s just nuts. The drone operators kill 30 people, go for lunch. Come back, kill 20 more. Then go home and play scrabble with their kids. That’s quite a life.

I met a drone operator lady in the US. She seemed really nice, bought me dinner. I’m just now coming to terms that she’d probably killed 30 people that day. Just nuts.

Does anyone know what kind of missiles are used on the Turkish drones and range they're firing from?

Now they resorted to bombing them standing in their trenches, should be regaining more occupied land soon by the looks of it.

Arabs never took an inch of Israeli occupied territory in most of the wars...other then the Egyptians that took a few miles in 1973. The Azeris have already taken 20% of Armenian occupied territory in two weeks on tough terrain against a well dug in opponent.

For comparison it took the British Army one month to take only the Basra district in 2003 despite have good tank terrain and a massive economic/firepower advantage over Iraq at that time....much larger then Azeri have today over the Armenians. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Arabs never learned to fight
Turks were protecting them for centuries

Looks like Azeris are going after Armenian soilders now. B4 it was equipment now its soilders ... Good shift ... Make em count n send em to hell.
But not a smart propoganda tool

Last thing u want is consensus of intervention in public opinion in USA France and russia

Let's not get to accusing other countries of supporting terrorism.

I am saying again treacherous NATO Countries The US , The UK , France , Canada , Germany , etc support PKK/YPG Terrorism against another NATO Country Turkiye since 1990s

Turkiye lost tens of thousands of citizens and $400+ billion to fight The US , The UK , France , Canada , Germany , Italy backed PKK terrorism since 1990

and Armenia is a terrorist state who fires Missiles on innocent civilians in Azerbaijan ..... and so many civilians dead in the last 2 weeks ... and so-called human rights protector countries the US,France,the UK,Germany say NOTHING

On another note, it seems to have better range, but how is the performance? There must obviously be a reason why Turkey originally chose a foreign component, rather than Aselsan's locally made solution.

BAYKAR bought Wescam MX-15 E/O System from Canada because of its more cheaper and lighter

but now Turkiye has its own CATS E/O System for UCAVs .....
Turkish CATS is heavier than Wescam MX-15 but CATS has superior range ( 30km ) to compare with Wescam MX-15 ( 20 km )

so Turrkish Bayraktar TB-2 flies 24+ hours with Canadian Wescam MX-15 .... but Bayraktar TB-2 will fly 22 hours with Turkish CATS E/O System ...... No big difference

and soon Turkish DASS E/O System which is superior to CATS .......( New version of the CATS system equipped with higher resolution sensors )
1602411959436.png

It doesn't even matter if Azeris manage to take over all of NK. Long range artillery strikes from Armenia proper will fall on Azerbaijan maiming and killing and Azeris can't shoot into Armenia proper because Armenia is CSTO country and any attack on CSTO country = attack on entire CSTO as per CSTO chapter 4. Is it really worth it to turn Azerbaijan into an Armenian shooting ground?

Once Nk is taken, AZERBAIJAN can hit all of Armenia repeatedly

This is because legally under international law and multiple UN resolutions NK is Azerbaijani territory

CSTO or whatever it's called would be worthless then

At the moment Azerbaijan has multiple Armenian targets in NK including civilian if it really wants to cause pain to the Armenians

But not a smart propoganda tool

Last thing u want is consensus of intervention in public opinion in USA France and russia

public opinion doesn’t matter. If you asked citizens of these countries they Would vote for nukes to be used against turkey and AZ cities. Just because they hate them.
They don’t need these videos to hate the Turk.

Lol, perhaps I should.

Trudeau is far from a Macron mini. Macron is a right winger pretending to be a centrist. Trudeau is firmly center left, and doesn't tolerate right wing extremism the way Macron does.
Yes I take your point regarding the differences in traditional spheres of political alignment, however I don't think that applies in this specific scenario (I.e. response to Turkey 's regional ambitions). Both are vocally turcophobic in this regard. But certainly, you're right with your assertion elsewhere that Trudeau needs to pander to a domestic Armenian lobby.

Back
Top Bottom