What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

While Azeri T-90 tanks have Shtora which can protect against wire guided ATGM, it offers no protection against Armenian Kornet ATGM which is laser guided and has tandem warhead which attacks ERA.

On paper, Armenian air force enjoys superiority over Azeri air force. Su-30SM is vastly superior to MiG-29A and can engage multiple targets using R-77 active BVR guided by Bars-R PESA.

It appears in the near term Armenia is getting Chinese Wing Loong 2 attack drones which are Reaper / Akinci sized and dwarfs Azeri TB2 attack drones which are Wing Loong 1 / Predator sized. Wing Loong 2 used with great lethality by UAE against Turkey backed GNA in Libya.

Repeated lies, same videos over and over again. You over theories while people are talking facts. If Armenia is doing so well, how come I have never seen Azeri soldiers crying and escaping battle zones? I mean the SU30SM and whatnot should already start pounding the Azeris right?
why do i feel like you rejoicing the death if civilian,

He does and that is what makes supposedly neutral person like me support Azerbaijan and condemn Armenia. I hope Azeris can quickly win the war and pacify Armenian terorists in order to finally bring peace in the region.

Last edited:
My friend I think Russians will arm anything who can pay them be it a Muslim country or other.... Look at Egypt how heavily they are being armed these days from Sukhoi 35, MIG 29, T-90 etc.... During Saddam time see how heavily they armed Iraq.... In spite of India buying regularly from them they supplied PAF JF17s with engines, MI17 and MI 35 choppers and may possibly supply Sukhoi 35s....

If this is true then hats off to Armenia for their bravery..... Azerbaijan with full of modern weapons, support from regional dominating power like Turkey could not defeat Armenia who is smaller, landlocked with no support except lip service from the world.....still they stood, fought and protected their integrity.....
Yes to you the ceasefire may look like a loss for Azerbaijan. But Islam teaches us great principles to live by. Giving water to the fallen enemy. And even praying to Allah to guide our enemies to leave the wrong path and walk on the good path. Yes this may all seem unbelievable to you. For Azeris this is not an unjust war. As muslims we have to account for even trees that get damaged or destroyed unjustly during war.

This cease fire is time for the Armenians to take their fallen, their families must be waiting. It’s fair and just. And perhaps the Armenians can really think if it’s really worth it to keep dying for occupying others land.

Less hate more love. No need to kill unjustly and keep fighting unnecessarily. Even if you are winning, as we can clearly see the Azeris are winning.

Last edited:
The facts on the ground speaks otherwise. Azeri army failed to make any inroad in the mountain, and all of Armenia's losses have already been replaced by Russia because CTSO. Booyah!
Where is the evidence in this? You're so enthusiastic to make bold claims, yet everytime I confront you about them, you either ignore me, or make up an excuse.

@Austin Powers Only repeats that Armenia has this and Armenia has that, the problem is Armenia Cannot officially use its hardware from Homeland. That will escalate the matter.

The CTSO or what ever agreement that he keeps ranting about is only applicable if Mainland Armenia is attacked. Mind it that it does not allow Armenia to officially engage in a open war with Azerbaijan. Because Then Azerbaijan will be forced to retaliate informing the treaty members of the violation and its right to self defense.

The member state will not stand behind an oppression, So Armenia is taking cheap shots from NK region, and Azerbaijan is forced to hold back aggression against mainland.

So it is a double edged sword for Armenia, it might be protecting them but it is also limiting them.

Also this allows Azeri forces to engage in NK, its claimed rightful land without direct involvement and is working to cut off supply routes.

Armenia desperately wants Azerbaijan to engage with the mainland so that it can cry the victim and flip the Azeri advances

Drones don't win wars. Men win wars.
Su30s and ak12s dont win wars, men win wars.
While Azeri T-90 tanks have Shtora which can protect against wire guided ATGM, it offers no protection against Armenian Kornet ATGM which is laser guided and has tandem warhead which attacks ERA.

On paper, Armenian air force enjoys superiority over Azeri air force. Su-30SM is vastly superior to MiG-29A and can engage multiple targets using R-77 active BVR guided by Bars-R PESA.

It appears in the near term Armenia is getting Chinese Wing Loong 2 attack drones which are Reaper / Akinci sized and dwarfs Azeri TB2 attack drones which are Wing Loong 1 / Predator sized. Wing Loong 2 used with great lethality by UAE against Turkey backed GNA in Libya.

There is no evidence that the Armenian su30s are in enough numbers to actually make a difference. Last check, they had 4. Even if Russia rushes to supply more, it will take a year or more to supply the rest to Armenia.

So no, Armenia's air force is not superior to Azerbaijan, and in fact, I'd say it is far inferior.

Even if we were to believe that the Sukhois are being operated, using them against drones is a massive waste, as they Azerbaijan can simply replace those drones quickly.

And before you say it, Canada's ban doesn't really affect much, as Turkey doesn't really need an exact replacement, just one that is good enough. That's assuming Turkey doesn't have a stockpile it hoarded available in the first place. Turkey has said that it has a replacement available, even if it's not as good, it just needs to be good enough.

why do i feel like you rejoicing the death if civilian,
That's because he probably is. He's already picked a side, so anyone from the Azeri side is probably a legit target to him.

Last edited:
I have no clue why the mods don’t permanently ban that tool
Simply, he's one of the few on this forum that's openly supportive of Armenia, and bring information from the armenian side of the conflict, even if its false.

In order to have an open discussion, all sides need to be able to have an open platform, without fear of being banned for sharing an unpopular opinion.

Where is the evidence in this? You're so enthusiastic to make bold claims, yet everytime I confront you about them, you either ignore me, or make up an excuse.

It’s very difficult for a normal sane mind to understand what is going on in the minds of such people.

some of these orthodox nations what have suffered at the hands of ottomans have a peculiar outlook in life. Defeat is difficult to accept and is very taboo.

I see it with Serbia, and quite sad and funny.

For example, they total loss in Croatian war is painted as a moral victory and perhaps a temporary withdrawal.

their loss of Bosnia and failure to carve out an independent Serbian country out of Bosnia is considered as a major victory where the Serbian autonomous entity is painted as an independent country, with full sovereignty. A Serbian girl from Bosnia recently said to me that the Serbian autonomous region is a seperate country from Bosnia. Now, when she enters Bosnia with her Bosnian passport and a Bosnian border guard welcomes her to Bosnia she must be confused? But she is not. Parallel reality runs deep there. And when she travelles through Bosnia without a passport and no border checks or anything between the Serbian entity and other entities, uses the Bosnian money And drives with a Bosnian drivers licence, this has no effect on her reality.

When the Serbian army was destroyed by NATO and Kosovo became independent, they say that Serbia won the war against NATO and they the US lost 150 fighter planes. And they are extremely worried that Kosovo will be taken from them. But Kosovo has been independent for 12 years and has its own border guards and army.

so it’s just bizarre.

similarly. I expect Armenia to announce total victory very soon, regardless of where the front lines are. If they lose all of NK, it will be a victory because Armenia has not been bombed while Armenia was able to destroy AZ cities and killing thousands.

so don’t let this mentality get to you. Just read it analyse it and have a good laugh.

Azerbaijani Army did have a great time last night appereantly.

New video shows Armenian units within the territory of Azerbaijan (Karabakh) were being targeted by Azerbaijani TB2 drones.

Pakistan should back Armenia over Azerbaijan. Pakistan and Armenia are Indo European. Azerbaijan is not.

Pakistan and Azerbaijan don't have the same religion either. One is Sunni. One is Shia. It is good for Pakistan to stay neutral.

Precisely the reason Pakistan should stay neutral. Backing either side won't benefit Pakistan.

Can you please make up your friggin mind?!

Should Pakistan back Armenia, Azerbaijan or stay neutral? :crazy:

Long range rockets fired from WM-80 MRLS most likely

Azeris can't fire at Armenia proper because Armenia is CSTO and attack on Armenia proper = attack on all other CSTO countries as per CSTO chapter 4.
So, because Azerbaijan doesn't have a CSTO, Armenians are able to murder Azeri civilians in Azerbaijan but Azerbaijan cannot do the same in return?

How about you take your head out of your arse for five seconds and call a war crime a war crime.

Azeris can't take NK without taking Armenia proper. Too much insurgency even if they take all of NK.

Pakistan and Azerbaijan don't have the same religion either. One is Sunni. One is Shia. It is good for Pakistan to stay neutral.
Why catholics support protestants or Presbyterians do u have an answer don't bring sunni and shia in it. Ban this joker please van any one

Long range rockets fired from WM-80 MRLS most likely

Azeris can't fire at Armenia proper because Armenia is CSTO and attack on Armenia proper = attack on all other CSTO countries as per CSTO chapter 4.
That is NOT how CSTO works. It is a purely defensive treaty. If Armenia attack Azerbaijan from Armenian territory, and Azerbaijan retaliate, the CSTO cannot take action.

It is only when Armenian territory is directly threatened when the CSTO can be enforced.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom