What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

It’s very difficult for a normal sane mind to understand what is going on in the minds of such people.

some of these orthodox nations what have suffered at the hands of ottomans have a peculiar outlook in life. Defeat is difficult to accept and is very taboo.

I see it with Serbia, and quite sad and funny.

For example, they total loss in Croatian war is painted as a moral victory and perhaps a temporary withdrawal.

their loss of Bosnia and failure to carve out an independent Serbian country out of Bosnia is considered as a major victory where the Serbian autonomous entity is painted as an independent country, with full sovereignty. A Serbian girl from Bosnia recently said to me that the Serbian autonomous region is a seperate country from Bosnia. Now, when she enters Bosnia with her Bosnian passport and a Bosnian border guard welcomes her to Bosnia she must be confused? But she is not. Parallel reality runs deep there. And when she travelles through Bosnia without a passport and no border checks or anything between the Serbian entity and other entities, uses the Bosnian money And drives with a Bosnian drivers licence, this has no effect on her reality.

When the Serbian army was destroyed by NATO and Kosovo became independent, they say that Serbia won the war against NATO and they the US lost 150 fighter planes. And they are extremely worried that Kosovo will be taken from them. But Kosovo has been independent for 12 years and has its own border guards and army.

so it’s just bizarre.

similarly. I expect Armenia to announce total victory very soon, regardless of where the front lines are. If they lose all of NK, it will be a victory because Armenia has not been bombed while Armenia was able to destroy AZ cities and killing thousands.

so don’t let this mentality get to you. Just read it analyse it and have a good laugh.

They sound like Indians

The Indians get their Mig 21 shot down and immediately without evidence claim they shot down a F16 hence in their minds they win because F16>Mig

China beats 20 of their soldiers to death
And Immediately they claim they really killed 40+ Chinese

China takes 1000sq km of territory from India and Indians either deny or the new line it was only worthless territory

maybe it's a human trait but some nations and people's are more susceptible then others

history becomes worthless because rather than reality the fantasy is repeated as fact and as time goes on the fantasy becomes glory

They sound like Indians

The Indians get their Mig 21 shot down and immediately without evidence claim they shot down a F16 hence in their minds they win because F16>Mig

China takes 1000sq km of territory from India and Indians either deny or the new line it was only worthless territory

maybe it's a human trait but some nations and people's are more susceptible then others

history becomes worthless because rather than reality the fantasy is repeated as fact and as time goes on the fantasy becomes glory
It's very simple. Some folks are more susceptible to long-term effects of PTSD and some aren't. The whole hindutva movement is actually a great case study into the delusions borne out of a state of historical PTSD.

They sound like Indians

Could be human nature. It's hard for some to handle humiliation and loss. But sometimes you lose. Better accept it.

Americans don't talk about their Vietnam war victory. They can see they've lost.

One of my relatives married a Serb woman, and she gloats about the 150+ US airforce fighters shot down during Kosovo war. (it was about 1 or 2). You can't say much to convince her, it's embarrassing to listen to her.

I promise you, There will be a massive Armenian army victory parade when this is over. If Yerevan falls they will hold it in Paris.

CAT is no match for the Canadian EO. Turkey has always used Canadian EO until the ban.
Armenia is likely to get Chinese Wing Loong 2 attack drones which devastated Turkey backed GNA in Libya.

New anti-drone countermeasures in development by NATO allies. Armenia does now have a decent chance against Azerbaijani drones, as long as the seagulls can get to the frontline soon.

It's very simple. Some folks are more susceptible to long-term effects of PTSD and some aren't. The whole hindutva movement is actually a great case study into the delusions borne out of a state of historical PTSD.

The only Indians I've met have been have been in Australia and Malaysia. They seemed very friendly and open minded. They seem to like muslims. definitely not the right wing ones that cause trouble in India.

But I have sensed they have a very complex relationship with their history and the British in particular. But it's beyond my understanding. One tried to explain to me that he does not use deodorant because he is a vegetarian and vegetarians don't produce bad smells. At that point I stopped all serous conversations with him fearing what else I might hear.

So, because Azerbaijan doesn't have a CSTO, Armenians are able to murder Azeri civilians in Azerbaijan but Azerbaijan cannot do the same in return?

How about you take your head out of your arse for five seconds and call a war crime a war crime.
As far as Im aware it was Azerbaijan who start targeting civilian and Armenia did it in a Tit for Tat move

But not a smart propoganda tool

Last thing u want is consensus of intervention in public opinion in USA France and russia

Americans n Europeans have no room to speak about who should be targetted ... They bombed hospitals ... Schools ... Mosques ... Markets... Demonstrations ... Civilians ... Religious gatherings ... And ambulances ... Busses ... Azeris are targetting millitary personnel ... Rightfully and they should up the pace killing Armenians as much as they can ... Cause that is objective of war kill or be killed ...
Does anyone know what kind of missiles are used on the Turkish drones and range they're firing from?

Now they resorted to bombing them standing in their trenches, should be regaining more occupied land soon by the looks of it.

Ones that hit the target ... Lol.

public opinion doesn’t matter. If you asked citizens of these countries they Would vote for nukes to be used against turkey and AZ cities. Just because they hate them.
They don’t need these videos to hate the Turk.
It does..
If there is enough public support france usa might intervenue and you dont want that

If they impose a no fly zone for example then game over and we will see a stalemate or gains by armenians
Americans n Europeans have no room to speak about who should be targetted ... They bombed hospitals ... Schools ... Mosques ... Markets... Demonstrations ... Civilians ... Religious gatherings ... And ambulances ... Busses ... Azeris are targetting millitary personnel ... Rightfully and they should up the pace killing Armenians as much as they can ... Cause that is objective of war kill or be killed ...

Ones that hit the target ... Lol.
Propoganda isnt about right or wrong

Could be human nature. It's hard for some to handle humiliation and loss. But sometimes you lose. Better accept it.

Americans don't talk about their Vietnam war victory. They can see they've lost.

One of my relatives married a Serb woman, and she gloats about the 150+ US airforce fighters shot down during Kosovo war. (it was about 1 or 2). You can't say much to convince her, it's embarrassing to listen to her.

I promise you, There will be a massive Armenian army victory parade when this is over. If Yerevan falls they will hold it in Paris.

Thats true . Disbelief as only capacity to invent excuses. I debated Christians. Hindus. Sikhs. Shias. Christians. Wahhabis. Deobandis and after recieving a master class in education they still say they won. We are blind to everythng opposes us and only see our truth. Its nature and nurture ... We can become objecrive but takes too much thinking reflection and self acessment n.
It does..
If there is enough public support france usa might intervenue and you dont want that

If they impose a no fly zone for example then game over and we will see a stalemate or gains by armenians

Propoganda isnt about right or wrong

I didnt say it was ... I way insinusating they can not use pretext of death of armenian soilders for intervention on side of armenians. Cause this is nature of war n europeans have done worst so they cannot use this n say armenian soilders r dieing therfore we joining in ... That is not legit ...

Last edited:
It does..

France impose a no fly zone over Azerbaijan? Thats funny. Will they base their fighters in Iran or Turkey?

USA also? Using fighters from Incirlik or Teheran? Or maybe US will put a carrier in the Black Sea? Read up on the possibility of that.

west might impose sanctions on Azerbaijan, but they would be useless. Georgia, Turkey, Iran and even Russia would break those sanctions.

I think in this case the west can't save Armenia. Only Russia can. and we know how much Russians care about their allies. And even if Russia rescues them, its more a curse than a blessing. Just ask any Pole or Ukranian what it feels like to be rescued by the Russians.

I though armenia army are brave but given the mass discard of weapon and even chain their own soldiers show the level of desperation in a near failure.

Azerbaijan has upgraded their military with many new weapons and they have far more resources and manpower. Actually, this cease fire is disadvantage to Azerbaijan despite they have make some gain, they could have continue their victory to reclaim all of NK , refusing any ceasefire.

I though armenia army are brave but given the mass discard of weapon and even chain their own soldiers show the level of desperation in a near failure.

Azerbaijan has upgraded their military with many new weapons and they have far more resources and manpower. Actually, this cease fire is disadvantage to Azerbaijan despite they have make some gain, they could have continue their victory to reclaim all of NK , refusing any ceasefire.

There is no ceasefire. It's all just games. Armenia will not hand that land over no matter the cost. They'll have to be chased out hill by hill most likely.

I think China will be watching this closely for their own invasion of Taiwan. which by the way I predict will come during Xi's rule. within a decade.

There is no ceasefire. It's all just games. Armenia will not hand that land over no matter the cost. They'll have to be chased out hill by hill most likely.

I think China will be watching this closely for their own invasion of Taiwan. which by the way I predict will come during Xi's rule. within a decade.
Armenia is disadvantage in military compare to Azerbaijan. Recaptured any land back is near impossible unless miracle happen. Armenia even has problem holding onto current territories. The Azerbaijan is not the 20 years ago one.

Doubt. The mountainous region is easy for ambush. It's harder for Azeris to hold in NK than it is for Americans to hold in Iraq and Afghanistan, especially considering Armenia is very heavily armed compared to Iraqi resistance and Afghan resistance.
What are you talking about and more importantly why are you talking? And finally what the f are you snorting ?

Armenia is disadvantage in military compare to Azerbaijan. Recaptured any land back is near impossible unless miracle happen. Armenia even has problem holding onto current territories. The Azerbaijan is not the 20 years ago one.

that's right. its a whole different army. In the 90's, there were Russians everywhere. There was a lot of nationalism and Azeiris were not prepared.

This is a very scary battle and the glory of being a foot soldier is wearing off when you know there is a kid with a joystick ending lives like it aint no thing. Basically eating popcorn and killing soldiers. Just think about that. We have soldiers who trained for 5-10 years. can do 100 push-ups, carry 30kg backpack for 30km, kill a man with their rifle from 300m away. And some kid eating popcorn who has never done a pushup in his life just kills 10 of these soldiers at the push of a red button.

I mean its been like that fighting against America for the last 15 years? but this is against Azerbaijan.

But the fight will still be hard. Armenians will fight for every inch. We have seen they are prepared chain their soldiers to the bunker to stop them running away. (but this also raises questions, can't the chained soldier shoot the chain or the lock? they have tools at their disposal. maybe they want to be chained to avoid the reflex to run away. or maybe its psy ops and fi they are captured, they can say, look I didn't want to fight, they chained me here.)

Back
Top Bottom