What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

The Russian Czar attacked the Ottoman during 1st WW - gone.....

The USSR invaded Afganistan - gone...

Russia is taking on the Turks - ......

It is your energetic comments that have provoked me to create account on this website, somebody gave me duty to convey you a message.
The originator of this message asks me and you to go 1442 years in past and not just 2 past centuries but he asks me and you to go 1442 years . He was saying to me that son if you can not reach 1442 years back and can not gain from the personality of Rasool ALLAH then surely everything else is idolatry

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    44.8 KB · Views: 35
Azeri is beginning to behave stupidly now. They are attending some peace conference. Once you walk into a peace talks sponsored by Europeans crusaders then you will come out a looser. This Christian crusading Europe will dangle carrots naked women money peace even babies and everything else to save their Christian Armenia. And I am afraid Azeris will cave in on their promises and agree to a comprimise. They only comprimise the Azeris should be willing to discuss is ... how much of Armenia we will conquer and how many years it will legally remain part of Azerbaijan before we let go of it. They should invade portion of armenia proper and connect their two divided territories togather. And say you ruled our this much territory for 30 years ... we compared to what you took of ours we take 10% of Armenian territory. You ruled it for thirty years and since we took ten percent that mathmatically means we can rule this 10% for next 300 years after which we will give it back to you. this is the concession they should be talking about and nothing else.

He was saying in his own words to me that son if you can not reach 1442 years back and can not gain from the personality of Mustafa SallaALLAH alyhi Wasalam then surely everything else is idolatry

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    55.1 KB · Views: 39
Azeri is beginning to behave stupidly now. They are attending some peace conference. Once you walk into a peace talks sponsored by Europeans crusaders then you will come out a looser. This Christian crusading Europe will dangle carrots naked women money peace even babies and everything else to save their Christian Armenia. And I am afraid Azeris will cave in on their promises and agree to a comprimise. They only comprimise the Azeris should be willing to discuss is ... how much of Armenia we will conquer and how many years it will legally remain part of Azerbaijan before we let go of it. They should invade portion of armenia proper and connect their two divided territories togather. And say you ruled our this much territory for 30 years ... we compared to what you took of ours we take 10% of Armenian territory. You ruled it for thirty years and since we took ten percent that mathmatically means we can rule this 10% for next 300 years after which we will give it back to you. this is the concession they should be talking about and nothing else.
The Turkish strategy is to keep on having "peace talk" and fighting simultaneously! It's been successfully being put into action since the Liberation of the Turkish Cyprus...

Top Armenian field commanders, knowing all of their plans, have been caught while feeing in a car!! Now, Azerbayjan has the Armenian plans....

The Armenian losses so far:
  • Tanks and armored vehicles: 250
  • Artillery and missile systems: 270
  • AD systems: 60
  • S-300: 1
  • Munitions depot: 8
  • Etc.

Azerbaycan-Ermenistan cephe hattında son dakika gelişme! Ermenistan'a ait yüzlerce tank ve zırhlı araç imha edildi

I hope Pakistani's and Indians are watching the videos of soldiers being blown to bits, this would be our brothers and sisters in arms if we take our war threshold to a point of no return, and we are far more equipped than these two nations ..

Think ..

who said war will be a piece of cake.. ten of thousands will die within a month.. 100 times more destructive than what we are seeing there

who said war will be a piece of cake.. ten of thousands will die within a month.. 100 times more destructive than what we are seeing there

No body say war is easy, its hard , bloody and have devastating consequences .. and this war is just showing us that, now what we are seeing is just 10% of what India and Pakistan can inflict on one another, don't take my words as chickening out of war, but talking about war on forums is easy , fighting and living it up is a nightmare .

No body say war is easy, its hard , bloody and have devastating consequences .. and this war is just showing us that, now what we are seeing is just 10% of what India and Pakistan can inflict on one another, don't take my words as chickening out of war, but talking about war on forums is easy , fighting and living it up is a nightmare .
Brother unfortunately the idiots in the east dont realize this and are cheering modi. We are already in war since last 15 years they dont know how difficult it is. Only if they can read account of syrian people. THey litterally had to put their foot on the blood and body parts of their love ones to ensure not to put foot on the land mines to escape the battle zone.

THey saw body of their childrens and love ones being eaten by dogs right in front of them.

May Allah save us from all this fitna.

But lets be clear, if its come to defending our homeland, we will fight to the last drop of our blood.

Back
Top Bottom