What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Pardon if it's already posted before.
SU25 of Azerbaijan Airforce trying to manoeuvre it way through the Armenian ground defence operating the Shilka.

I think i've seen this in Arma 3 games ...
Somewhere along those lines . Even A-10 never taunting the shilkas/ZU 23....

Do explain me how China came to be a "stakeholder of Central Asia" and an "indirect [one] of Caucasus"??

I ain't the one jumping into unrelated threads and siding against the Turks. Guess whose emotional?

Stability of central Asia is important to China, Turkey is destabilizing Caucasus then central Asia. There's no such Turks why not test gene.

President Putin: Russia doesn’t have an obligation to defend Armenia because the war with Azerbaijan isn’t happening in Armenian territories. Seems to be green light to Azerbaijan from Putin.

EjtzJoDWoAAvqEB
Armenia PM......
Fuuuuuuckkkk....

But azeri needs to understand time is money here..they need to be fast, measured and brutal at the same time

View attachment 676668

Once NK region is taken over, I'm guessing Azerbaijan will push into the small Armenian corridor above Iran to reunify it's region with Turkey. That'll separate Iran from Armenia...

The Russians supplied weapons to Armenia which went through Iran from the small strip of land Armenia holds between the small AZ. region and the NK region.
That will never happen except when Azerbayjan wants direct war against Russia and probably Iran. CSTO will be activated as soon as Azerbayjan goes further than Nagorno Karabakh (into main land Armenia).

Never say never....
The Russians have declared their red line, 'no taking of Armenian sovereign land'. So long as Azerbaijan sticks to only taking back its territory, it'll be in the clear.

The writing is on the wall, the Armenians are a burden for Russia right now, which is why the Russians haven't intervened yet, even though the status quo benefits them. The Armenians will either lose, or the international community will convince Azerbaijan to stop its offensive, in either case, the Russians have nothing to gain.

The hope for Russia now is that Azeri land goes back to Azerbaijan, and Armenia remains in one piece. In this way, their south border will become stable again. They'll still have influence in Armenia, but they know now that Azerbaijan is a lost cause for them. Their goal will be to counter Turkish influence in Azerbaijan, by propping up Armenia even further, after the war ends.

[Edit]: on a side note, I wouldn't be surprised if Azerbaijan and Turkey have Washington's secret backing. Keep in mind, Turkey is a member of NATO, and Azerbaijan shares a border with both Russia and Iran. Azerbaijan is also geographically close to China, making it an ideal place for NATO to counter Russia, Iran and China. It also helps that Russia, Iran and China are all rivals to both Turkey and the US.

The Russians have declared their red line, 'no taking of Armenian sovereign land'. So long as Azerbaijan sticks to only taking back its territory, it'll be in the clear.

The writing is on the wall, the Armenians are a burden for Russia right now, which is why the Russians haven't intervened yet, even though the status quo benefits them. The Armenians will either lose, or the international community will convince Azerbaijan to stop its offensive, in either case, the Russians have nothing to gain.

The hope for Russia now is that Azeri land goes back to Azerbaijan, and Armenia remains in one piece. In this way, their south border will become stable again. They'll still have influence in Armenia, but they know now that Azerbaijan is a lost cause for them. Their goal will be to counter Turkish influence in Azerbaijan, by propping up Armenia even further, after the war ends.

[Edit]: on a side note, I wouldn't be surprised if Azerbaijan and Turkey have Washington's secret backing. Keep in mind, Turkey is a member of NATO, and Azerbaijan shares a border with both Russia and Iran. Azerbaijan is also geographically close to China, making it an ideal place for NATO to counter Russia, Iran and China. It also helps that Russia, Iran and China are all rivals to both Turkey and the US.
The Russian Czar attacked the Ottoman during 1st WW - gone.....

The USSR invaded Afganistan - gone...

Russia is taking on the Turks - ......

Your last portion has been in the back of my mind about Washington blessing — I’m happy someone else thinking this as well.

Back
Top Bottom