What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

More videos of the arms and ammunition the Armenians left behind....

By the by, these folks' are proving their Iman and Ihlas on the battlegrounds, not at the Cyber Space by hotly debating who's from which Mazhab or race or something else! Muslims have already lost much due to this....

Cudnt agree more.

Thanks bruh ... 👍👍
It's all mountain terrain., where Azeri soldiers not entered yet. Plus, Armenia has a powerful lobby in Western countries. Also, Russian 102nd div based in Armenia. So, they have no shortage of weapons. Azeri should be ready for massive casualties. Its mountain war and Armenia already dig in. Now Armenia next target is oil supply line to Georgia. If they strike that will be a massive setback for Azerbaijan.
Afrin was mountainous -taken back.
Attack on the pipeline gives turkey a pretext to join the fun and providing it an excuse to link it with Azerbijan in the south.

H
Turkiye doesnt attack anyone and Nobody can attack Turkiye

and Turkiye doent need NATO in Iraq,Syria,Libya ....

btw never forget that , sooner or later Russia will be ally with the West against China ...... China also very big threat to Russia
How? It is just the opposite. Russia has more to gain by aligning with china. They both share boundaries.

President Aliyev has attended a meeting with the military commanders wearing a full army uniform! Looks likely they want to "fight till the end" - the motto of the Pak Army as per Christian Fair, the ever angry US analyst....

i'm actually surprised that Armenia despite it's small tiny population, little to no external military support(even Russia has refused to get involve on their side in this conflict), poor military equipment compared to their adversary , and poor resources(cant think of any valuable resources they have) that they are still keeping Azerbaijan at bay, even though Azerbaijan has far more manpower/population/ massive military support from Turkey, Israel and even militias from Syria, more natural and financial resources, well equipped and trained etc etc, yet they are still struggling to defeat such a small/poor equipped opponent. Seems to me like the Armenians are more determined than their opponent. I suppose they know they have more to lose, so they are giving it their all. That's just my guess though, since i can't think of any other reason given such an imbalance of power. lol
It is a mountainous region so the Azeris are treading carefully. With the Turkish military might backing them they dont need to rush into things. Armenian resistance will crumble after the supply lines are cut off. Just one more week and u will see. Afrin experience.

Indo-Aryans are often described as a collection of ethnic groups as well... your point?

No, but neither do Turks and Turkic people look similar to each other.

I could too cherry pick pictures to make it seem that Kalash and Bengalis look similar.

Turks look like most other Mediterranean peoples while Turkics resemble Mongolians and other East Asians. This corresponds to genetics as well, Turks are genetically more comparable to European and Middle Eastern populations while Turkics are genetically much more East Asian shifted. A "Turkic" Kazakh for example is genetically more closer to a Malaysian than he is to a Turk.
Dont know much about the subject but isn't turkey composed of 2 parts: one European and the other asian. May be the europan part is peopled with persons having European and middle eastern looks while the asian part has people with turkic or mongol looks.

A rising turkey will definitely fan pan turkism in future leading to the turkic world alignment with turkey.
Central asian countries are chinese and russian backyard and military pact with russia. they have nothing to do with turks in turkey. Wouldnt surprise me if china and russia hand pick leaders in central asia thats how much power they have over there.

A rising turkey will definitely fan pan turkism in future leading to the turkic world alignment with turkey.
They are already aligned with Turkey

Central asian countries are chinese and russian backyard and military pact with russia. they have nothing to do with turks in turkey. Wouldnt surprise me if china and russia hand pick leaders in central asia thats how much power they have over there.

You can't tame wolves they are bound to be wild and thats exactly how the Turks are. 1st is Their identity everything else is second. Russia nor China has nothing to say there except economic ties. Kazakhstan has better Economy then Russia and doesn't need it but needs china for trade but not politics as Kazakhstan has it's own politics

@AgNoStiC MuSliM @LeGenD

If we reply to this nonsensical sectrian garbage as we should you will give us some warning points and I myself have had 2 warning points so far and yet again you allow garbage like this to stand. It's BS and garbage spewed from this poster.

There are no more illegal state then Iran who are arguably refered to be mushrikeen take that home and sleep on it. As for what we believe and stand for we will never change it so stop wasting your time and energy and spew that garbage conspiracy somewhere else

He is Imran N Hosein mouthpiece. Nothing can be gained from talking with him. Neithet can he be changed.

Better to not engage. It is a very deep blackhole in the heart of Imran N Hosein, who even made takfir on Pakistani soldiers and Turks.

Ba-Marag Nationalism

Then Allama Iqbal founded Pakistan. Explain it please. Also the admiration which Allama Iqbal had for Turks and their independence war.

I hope Pakistani's and Indians are watching the videos of soldiers being blown to bits, this would be our brothers and sisters in arms if we take our war threshold to a point of no return, and we are far more equipped than these two nations ..

Think ..

Welcome back brother. Good to see you.

India is on the path towards suicide. As for us Pakistanis, we sre trying to find anybsolution outside of war, but these fascists are simply not interested.

They are already aligned with Turkey

You can't tame wolves they are bound to be wild and thats exactly how the Turks are. 1st is Their identity everything else is second. Russia nor China has nothing to say there except economic ties. Kazakhstan has better Economy then Russia and doesn't need it but needs china for trade but not politics as Kazakhstan has it's own politics
Simple, the only imminent threat and the only one will be US through out this century, every bit of resources will be revolved around it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom