What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

You're claiming they are the same people solely based on how they share the same linguistic categorization.

By that logic, Kalash and Bengalis are the same; as they are both Indo-Aryans.

Sharing the same linguistic category, does not equate to being the same people.

Nope...

1602104864906.png

The Turks are a ethnic group like the Chinese....

1602104938519.png

Linguistic similarity is just one part of my argument. You haven't looked at the bigger picture.

1602105012088.png

Do Bengalis and Kalah look similar like above? :rolleyes:

It's all mountain terrain., where Azeri soldiers not entered yet. Plus, Armenia has a powerful lobby in Western countries. Also, Russian 102nd div based in Armenia. So, they have no shortage of weapons. Azeri should be ready for massive casualties. Its mountain war and Armenia already dig in. Now Armenia next target is oil supply line to Georgia. If they strike that will be a massive setback for Azerbaijan.
The Turkish General Staffs have harnessed their skills in the following fronts for the asymmetric warfare independent of NATO:
  • Subduing PKK/YPG/YPD, who by definition operate in the mountainous regions, supported by the entire known world! Thousands of 18-wheelers full of "Western" weapons have been supplied to them in Northern Syria, Irak etc.
  • The entire spectrum of the Russian AD - S-300s, Pantsirs, Tors etc. - haven been made into crap of garbage in multiple fronts! It includes those operated by the Russians themselves
  • Almost all Russian EW systems have been dealt with!! At the end, the Russian brought in their top-secret EW/SIGINT a/c to Syria. Turkey herself operates S-400...
  • The French frigate got "locked" and "jammed" too
The entire Third Army (Turkey's largest field army), with HQ in Erzincan in the Eastern Turkey, is specially entrusted to be the NATO's vanguard on the Eastern Front! The Russian War College has special courses for studying it. The Turkish Staff officers, who spend one third of heir professional lives in NATO assignments while being deputed in different countries, aren't exactly the fruit cakes....

Last edited:
Indo-Aryans are often described as a collection of ethnic groups as well... your point?

Do Bengalis and Kalah look similar like above? :rolleyes:
No, but neither do Turks and Turkic people look similar to each other.

I could too cherry pick pictures to make it seem that Kalash and Bengalis look similar.

Turks look like most other Mediterranean peoples while Turkics resemble Mongolians and other East Asians. This corresponds to genetics as well, Turks are genetically more comparable to European and Middle Eastern populations while Turkics are genetically much more East Asian shifted. A "Turkic" Kazakh for example is genetically more closer to a Malaysian than he is to a Turk.

Indo-Aryans are often described as a collection of ethnic groups as well... your point?

No, but neither do Turks and Turkic people look similar to each other.

I could too cherry pick pictures to make it seem that Kalash and Bengalis look similar.

Turks look like most other Mediterranean peoples while Turkics resemble Mongolians and other East Asians. This corresponds to genetics as well, Turks are genetically more comparable to European and Middle Eastern populations while Turkics are genetically much more East Asian shifted. A "Turkic" Kazakh for example is genetically more closer to a Malaysian than he is to a Turk.

You can go on in circles but the whole world and foremost the Turks, believe themselves to be related very much. Good luck trying to convince anyone otherwise.

And good luck trying to convince Kalash and Bengalis are related. :lol:

i'm actually surprised that Armenia despite it's small tiny population, little to no external military support(even Russia has refused to get involve on their side in this conflict), poor military equipment compared to their adversary , and poor resources(cant think of any valuable resources they have) that they are still keeping Azerbaijan at bay, even though Azerbaijan has far more manpower/population/ massive military support from Turkey, Israel and even militias from Syria, more natural and financial resources, well equipped and trained etc etc, yet they are still struggling to defeat such a small/poor equipped opponent. Seems to me like the Armenians are more determined than their opponent. I suppose they know they have more to lose, so they are giving it their all. That's just my guess though, since i can't think of any other reason given such an imbalance of power. lol

They had 30+ years to set up dug in positions, tunnels etc. So it’s a attrition war at the moment.

Pakistanis, beware of those who disguise themselves as Muslims, but in essence they are traitors to Islam. Azerbaijan, like Turkey, belong to the Western Turkic Kaghanate race. The same race from which the Khazars emerged and dominated what became the Khazarian Empire. It is these Khazars who later entered Europe and today dominate the Western World, known as Zionists. Turkey and Azerbaijan both have strategic ties with illegal state of israel. The Najdi scum leadership of Emirates, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain and Saudi regime, are also traitors to Islam.

An example to better explain the descendants of the Western Turkic Kaghanate, it's successor state, the Khazari Empire and israeli, turkish and azerbaijani ethnic commonality.

"In 2010, Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev issued a decree banning the issue of visas in the country's international airports; foreigners henceforth had to apply for visas at the nearest Azerbaijani consulate. Israel and Turkey were the only two countries whose citizens were unaffected by the new law." Why these two states get special treatment? Clearly there is more to this decree, than just the appearance.

Idiots who think that there isn't anything wrong in recognizing the illegal, illegitimate, criminal and fascist state of israel, are traitors to Islam. As a true Muslim, you don't compromise in your allegiance to Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah. If you do, then when the Malhama commences, you will face the full wrath of Devine Punishment from above.

Azerbaijan, like Turkey and now like Emirati, Saudi, Kuwaiti, Bahraini and leaderships, have strategic relationship with the illegal and illegitimate zionist state of israel.

Turkey has deep defense ties with israel since the early 1990s. Turkish military has been involved with the israeli military industrial complex at the strategic level. It is plausible that the 2016 coup d'etat against Erdogan's Govt, was due to their fierce opposition to the israeli atrocities against the People and the State of Palestine. This further begs the question and belief that whether there are still remnants of the Turkish military who are still aligned to israel.

------------------------------------------------

For those who are about to reply to my post, let me make it very clear to you .... I am a Musalmaan first and my allegiance is to Allah Subhanahu Wata'allah and HIS beloved messenger Muhammad Alaihi Salaat-u-Wassalam. And by that definition, the Holy Qur'an has stated that they (Jews) were expelled from the Holy Land for their wickedness (murdering the Prophets John and Zachariah, attempted crucifixion of Jesus the Messiah of God and changing the word of God, i.e the Torah and the Injeel).

So the state of israel is an illegal state, and as a Muslim you do not recognize this devil state and as a Muslim state, you should NOT recognize this devil state of israel. Any Muslim state that has done so, is a traitor to Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah. Be it Azerbaijan, Turkey, Emirates, Saudi state, Qatar, Bahrain or Egypt. It is the duty of Muslims of these countries to bring down the pathetic, munafiq governments who have betrayed Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah.

@AgNoStiC MuSliM @LeGenD

If we reply to this nonsensical sectrian garbage as we should you will give us some warning points and I myself have had 2 warning points so far and yet again you allow garbage like this to stand. It's BS and garbage spewed from this poster.

There are no more illegal state then Iran who are arguably refered to be mushrikeen take that home and sleep on it. As for what we believe and stand for we will never change it so stop wasting your time and energy and spew that garbage conspiracy somewhere else

Last edited:
i'm actually surprised that Armenia despite it's small tiny population, little to no external military support(even Russia has refused to get involve on their side in this conflict), poor military equipment compared to their adversary , and poor resources(cant think of any valuable resources they have) that they are still keeping Azerbaijan at bay, even though Azerbaijan has far more manpower/population/ massive military support from Turkey, Israel and even militias from Syria, more natural and financial resources, well equipped and trained etc etc, yet they are still struggling to defeat such a small/poor equipped opponent. Seems to me like the Armenians are more determined than their opponent. I suppose they know they have more to lose, so they are giving it their all. That's just my guess though, since i can't think of any other reason given such an imbalance of power. lol
Terreain is incredibly mountainous full of tunnels and fortifications. Lots of valleys. I think on the contrary they did great so far. Geography is everything in a war. Russia vs Afganistan, USA vs Vietnam, Israel vs Lebanon proves that. Balance of power was more wide in those wars. Climate also has a huge effect as well. Just 2 days of cloud cover almost halted Azeri advance. From tomorrow onwards wheather is fine. I expect more gains in the coming days. Karabag is a defensive army's dream.

@AgNoStiC MuSliM @LeGenD

If we reply to this nonsensical sectrian garbage as we should you will give as some warning points and I myself have had 2 warning points so far and yet again you allow garbage like this to stand. It's BS and garbage spewed from this poster.

There are no more illegal state then Iran who are arguably refered to be mushrikeen take that home and sleep on it. As for what we believe and stand for we will never change it so stop wasting your time and energy and spew that garbage conspiracy somewhere else

I posed the question about Khazars, the Western Turkic Kaghanate and their relations with Azerbaijan and Turkey. What I have stated, with links, are facts which are documented. The state of israel is created on the "factual" argument by the zionists that "God gave them this land." If you don't believe me, then go read the Rothschild's statement on the eve of the Balfour Declaration.

I believe the Muslims of Turkey, Azerbaijan and the rest of the Islamic World as a whole ought to know the truth of about israel. The true evil on this planet. Also, that the Muslims of Emirates, Turkey, Saudi state, Qatar, Bahrain, Jordan, Egypt and Azerbaijan must be supported to bring down their governments for their betrayal to Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah when they recognized this satanic state of israel.

I didn't start any sectarian $h!t as you've called it. Rather I have brought the matter forward to my fellow Muslims to focus on what the Holy Qur'an has to say about the state of israel and identify the traitors in our midst. If I were starting some some sectarian thing, it would've targeted salafis, wahhabis and etc. Rather I have called into question the decisions of these countries and their respective governments in having alliances with the satanic state of israel.

You can keep peddling your nationalistic bs all you want. But I have my allegiance to Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah. And if the mods wanna ban me for this, then they're most welcome to do so. I fear my Allah, not your nationalist agenda, nor any threat being banned from any forum.

Pakistan is my love, but only because Pakistan is based on Islam.

I posed the question about Khazars, the Western Turkic Kaghanate and their relations with Azerbaijan and Turkey. What I have stated, with links, are facts which are documented. The state of israel is created on the "factual" argument by the zionists that "God gave them this land." If you don't believe me, then go read the Rothschild's statement on the eve of the Balfour Declaration.

I believe the Muslims of Turkey, Azerbaijan and the rest of the Islamic World as a whole ought to know the truth of about israel. The true evil on this planet. Also, that the Muslims of Emirates, Turkey, Saudi state, Qatar, Bahrain, Jordan, Egypt and Azerbaijan must be supported to bring down their governments for their betrayal to Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah when they recognized this satanic state of israel.

I didn't start any sectarian $h!t as you've called it. Rather I have brought the matter forward to my fellow Muslims to focus on what the Holy Qur'an has to say about the state of israel and identify the traitors in our midst. If I were starting some some sectarian thing, it would've targeted salafis, wahhabis and etc. Rather I have called into question the decisions of these countries and their respective governments in having alliances with the satanic state of israel.

You can keep peddling your nationalistic bs all you want. But I have my allegiance to Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah. And if the mods wanna ban me for this, then they're most welcome to do so. I fear my Allah, not your nationalist agenda, nor any threat being banned from any forum.

Pakistan is my love, but only because Pakistan is based on Islam.

What Allegiance do you have to Allah when you have left the most important aspect of his holiness. which is calling upon Imams and dead saints to grant you wealth and health. You raise your arms and invoke other then Allah? How can you claim holiness in that state. Cleanse yourself first of all then we will talk if not just bounce and save us from spewing nonsensical conspiracy and you forgot to Add PAKISTAN into this because they are allies of Turkey and Azeribajian in this war. Your dismissed

@AgNoStiC MuSliM @LeGenD

If we reply to this nonsensical sectrian garbage as we should you will give us some warning points and I myself have had 2 warning points so far and yet again you allow garbage like this to stand. It's BS and garbage spewed from this poster.

The post you are referring to was literally posted 17 minutes ago, and your response criticizing us for 'letting it stand' was literally 6 minutes after that.

The moderators are not just sitting around all day on threads just waiting to instantly take action. Report the post, it goes in a queue where the first available moderator will review and handle the report. Otherwise, if a moderator comes across a particular post in a thread that is violating rules, he/she will moderate it.

Secondly - please explain to me what exactly was sectarian in that post?

From what I read, his criticism of various countries and the leadership of those countries is based on the fact that those countries have recognized Israel and/or have strong ties with Israel at some level, whether officially or unofficially. I still consider his post off-topic, which is why I have deleted it.

I've mentioned multiple times that criticism of Iranian/Saudi/Turkish etc policies, governments and leadership is completely acceptable - just don't introduce references to sect or faith in that criticism. Policies should be criticized on the basis of their pros and cons, and not on the basis of whether the leadership pushing those policies is Shia, Sunni, Muslim, Christian, Jewish or Hindu.

So, once again, I have no issues with you reposting your comments criticizing Iran or the Iranian leadership after removing references to 'religious cults' or sects etc. If you read some of my own comments and the posts I've liked, it should be pretty clear that I have been extremely critical of Iran's government and their policies and extremely supportive of Azerbaijan and Turkey.

The post you are referring to was literally posted 17 minutes ago, and your response criticizing us for 'letting it stand' was literally 6 minutes after that.

The moderators are not just sitting around all day on threads just waiting to instantly take action. Report the post, it goes in a queue where the first available moderator will review and handle the report. Otherwise, if a moderator comes across a particular post in a thread that is violating rules, he/she will moderate it.

Secondly - please explain to me what exactly was sectarian in that post?

From what I read, his criticism of various countries and the leadership of those countries is based on the fact that those countries have recognized Israel and/or have strong ties with Israel at some level, whether officially or unofficially. I still consider his post off-topic, which is why I have deleted it.

I've mentioned multiple times that criticism of Iranian/Saudi/Turkish etc policies, governments and leadership is completely acceptable - just don't introduce references to sect or faith in that criticism. Policies should be criticized on the basis of their pros and cons, and not on the basis of whether the leadership pushing those policies is Shia, Sunni, Muslim, Christian, Jewish or Hindu.

So, once again, I have no issues with you reposting your comments criticizing Iran or the Iranian leadership after removing references to 'religious cults' or sects etc. If you read some of my own comments and the posts I've liked, it should be pretty clear that I have been extremely critical of Iran's government and their policies and extremely supportive of Azerbaijan and Turkey.

He was claiming all these states and people to be out side of the fold of Islam and saying they are Kazaar or something weird conspiracy. It was an act of takfir. It's quite understandable why people will take issue with it. I acted quickly thought it stood there longer then just minutes

What Allegiance do you have to Allah when you have left the most important aspect of his holiness.

Is that so? Pray tell, what might that be your eminence!?

Watch is calling upon Imams and dead saints to grant you wealth and health.You raise your arms and invoke other then Allah? How can you claim holiness in that state.

What the hell are you talking about? Oh wait, you think I'm Iranian or Shia? Ain't that hilarious!!!

Cleanse yourself first of all then we will talk if not just bounce and save us from spewing nonsensical conspiracy

Facts, azerbaijani strategic alliance to israel isn't a conspiracy, it's documented. Turkey's military closeness to israel isn't conspiracy, it's documented. So go back to the drawing board and this time, use your head before you "spew" anything.

Add PAKISTAN into this because they are allies of Turkey and Azeribajian in this war

It seems as though your brain doesn't function when reading my posts. Since the now deleted post was meant to make my fellow countrymen (Pakistanis) question the credibility of having any alliances with those whose credentials are highly suspect, particularly when they have such close relations with the satanic state of israel.

You're gonna have to do better than that, bud!!!

What Allegiance do you have to Allah when you have left the most important aspect of his holiness. which is calling upon Imams and dead saints to grant you wealth and health. You raise your arms and invoke other then Allah? How can you claim holiness in that state. Cleanse yourself first of all then we will talk if not just bounce and save us from spewing nonsensical conspiracy and you forgot to Add PAKISTAN into this because they are allies of Turkey and Azeribajian in this war. Your dismissed
Again, stop getting into sectarian discussions and criticizing people over how they practice and express their faith. That is none of your business and it certainly isn't allowed on this forum.

@Nasr criticism, as I explained in my previous post, is directed at governments that are recognizing Israel - if you disagree with that, then offer an argument on why you disagree instead of bringing up your personal issues with the practices of a particular sect.

I don't know how I can be clearer about this.

@Nasr while I get where you are coming from, recognition of Israel or a relationship with Israel is not the only yardstick to use here. Iran has its own demons and flaws and the leadership of that country has made plenty of mistakes and followed flawed policies of its own, some of which have had very negative repercussions on Pakistan. Your flags indicate you are Pakistani, so in the interest of fairness, you would do well to acknowledge that aspect as well.

I understand that geo-politics and the national interests of States and therefore their policies can change, but as a Pakistani, out of all the countries mentioned, Turkey remains one of the few that has consistently been a strong Pakistani ally. The Iranians certainly do not fit that description, and as a Pakistani that should always be how you approach geo-politics - which nations have stood by Pakistan. The Iran-Pakistan relationship is not at a point of no return, but there is a lot of work that needs to be done on it for it to reach its potential.

Again, stop getting into sectarian discussions and criticizing people over how they practice and express their faith. That is none of your business and it certainly isn't allowed on this forum.

@Nasr criticism, as I explained in my previous post, is directed at governments that are recognizing Israel - if you disagree with that, then offer an argument on why you disagree instead of bringing up your personal issues with the practices of a particular sect.

I don't know how I can be clearer about this.

@Nasr while I get where you are coming from, recognition of Israel or a relationship with Israel is not the only yardstick to use here. Iran has its own demons and flaws and the leadership of that country has made plenty of mistakes and followed flawed policies of its own, some of which have had very negative repercussions on Pakistan. Your flags indicate you are Pakistani, so in the interest of fairness, you would do well to acknowledge that aspect as well.

I understand that geo-politics and the national interests of States and therefore their policies can change, but as a Pakistani, out of all the countries mentioned, Turkey remains one of the few that has consistently been a strong Pakistani ally. The Iranians certainly do not fit that description, and as a Pakistani that should always be how you approach geo-politics - which nations have stood by Pakistan. The Iran-Pakistan relationship is not at a point of no return, but there is a lot of work that needs to be done on it for it to reach its potential.

My dear friend, I have studied israel, the zionists, the Rothschild, travelled through Europe, Middle East and North America, and read countless books, documents (copies) and research papers to discern facts from fiction. And I can tell you with utmost certainty, that you should not EVER take israel, the zionists and the rothschild for granted or dismiss them as conspiracies.

I don't know whether you and my fellow countrymen would understand what I am saying or realize the gravity of the threat to Pakistan, posed by israel. But I can tell you with utter certainty that israel is at it, and Pakistan is in its crosshairs. Turkey has shown true grit in supporting Pakistan. But don't believe that Erdogan's government would survive without them having to make a deal with the israel. I have visited Turkey, and this country has been on my study list, for quite some time. If you look at the depth with which I have studied Turkey, then you would know how far and deep israelis have their tentacles embedded in Turkey.

I don't delve into what some fantastical theories have come about by some. But I know one thing for certain, that if Erdogan's government falls. Then rest assured that Pakistan will be double-crossed as the Turkish military (the ousted ones) are very close to israel. Getting too close to Turkey could end it being a Trojan Horse for Pakistan.

I got nothing against Turkey, just like I have nothing against Arabs. But as I had warned in the past about the Saudis, hate the fact that I have been proven right. But Pakistan was deceived by the Saudis, the Emiratis and it's now only a matter of time for the next one to roll out. It's the governments of these states that are traitors who have made a deal with israel. Make no mistake, they have betrayed their own people and Pakistan.

I have witnessed far too much in this life and have feared for Pakistan. The country of my birth, the one which I am proud of and the one I like to defend.

People have not listened to me in the past. I don't care whether you listen to me or not. Or whether you believe me or not. Just study the damn subject and see whether that leads you to the same logical conclusions as it led me to.

Back
Top Bottom