What's new

Azad Kashmir & Galwan, RichaChadha / Akshay (Bollywood)

Rank

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Australia
E062567A-0D14-461A-9C5C-38192550F3A8.jpeg

Last edited:
Indian: At least we beat China in Bollywood.

They will try something before their elections..not something grand though but something definitely

IA babus should learn how to stfu. They talk big all the time.

The Indian army is having a hard time controlling IoK and they want to take Azad Kashmir.

Something is seriously wrong with these folks.

The C in C of Indian Northern Command is welcome to try.

They keep repeating the same thing, so they will definitely try something.

Richa Chadha has caused a huge twitter controversy. After a long time I spent more than 10 mins on Twitter.

Richa Chaddha is married to Ali Faisal. I don't know if this has any connection to her attitude towards our soldiers. But like paitoo I too discovered that in 3 minutes of google searching who this woman was.

Richa Chaddha is married to Ali Faisal. I don't know if this has any connection to her attitude towards our soldiers. But like paitoo I too discovered that in 3 minutes of google searching who this woman was.

I didn't know and didn't care about her political views until today, but after this mini storm materialised, I saw some of her older tweets. She clearly seems to be an anti-BJP and pro-Congress person. So her tweet is consistent.

Frankly it was in poor taste. Galwan was not a comic incident. Our soldiers lost their lives there, their children orphaned. To use such a tragedy for mocking what she considers bravado is very petty. I have no issues with her believing that the Lt. Gen's statement was bravado and devoid of reality, that is her opinion and everyone is entitled to one. We need not treat our armed forces as invincible and holy cows, that is ok, but there were many other ways to put her point across. Mocking is not done. That is something our enemies do.

Back
Top Bottom