What's new

Bollywood enters China to slay trade deficit

bollywood produces at the most 2-3 good movies a year and i am being very kind here:rofl::rofl::rofl:

That is because you do not watch quality movies ...If you watch only movies , which have big advertisement budget ...you may not get real taste of Bollywwod movies .

I have watched some awesome Bollywood movies which never figured in any page 3 lists , reviwes ....and they were just amazing .

Just yesterday I watched movie called " Thanks Maa " have you even heard about it ?

watch it on youtube and you will know that there are many great movies that have been missed by the general indian audience .

There so many great movies made recently ....Udaan , Paan singh Tomar , Gangs of waasepur , The lunch Box , Ship of Theseues etc to name a few

I am not saying that Bollywood should not enter into Chinese market. I am saying that Dhoom 3 is a Shitty and other movies deserve more like 3 idiots and other awesome movies but a big NO to movies like Dhoom 3, Himatwala, Joker, Khiladi 786 all are full of crap.

as i said i haven't seen a good movie since gangs of wasseypur,pan singh tomar and kahani.
2013 was a shit year,including lunchbox(yup it sucks)

That is because you do not watch quality movies ...If you only movies which have big advertisement budget ...you may not get real taste of Bollywwod movies .

I have watched some awesome Bollywood movies which never figured in any page 3 ....and they were just amazing .

Just yesterday I watched movie called " Thanks Maa " have you even heard about it ?

watch it on youtube and you will know that there are many great movies that have been missed by the general indian audience

There so many great movies made recently ....Udaan , Paan singh Tomar , Gangs of waasepur , The lunch Box , Ship of Theseues ....

dude i have seen fucking all..........including some pretty obscure shit.
i can challenge u on ur assumption but i don't want to digress from the topic.

regarding bollywood i select a movie based on director............not advertisement

as i said i haven't seen a good movie since gangs of wasseypur,pan singh tomar and kahani.

dude i have seen fucking all..........including some pretty obscure shit.
i can challenge u on ur assumption but i don't want to digress from the topic.

regarding bollywood i select a movie based on director............not advertisement

You are too pessimistic and negativistic .

last few years have seen entry of numerous talented directors and actors .

New movies with new stories have started coming up .

You yourself agree that Kahaani, Paan singh tomar, Gangs of Waaseypur were good movies .

( I do not understand why you did not like Lunch box ....although)

There were other good movies like Ship of Theseus , Udaan, Shahid

It's not as bad as you are trying to put ...although not as good as we expect either !

Gangs of Wasseypur (both parts were awesome no doubt in it also Pan Singh Tomar bro
This Shitty movies like Dhoom 3 and other i mentioned above don't deserve it.
That's why i am saying that good movies deserve this first :)

last good comedy movie
You are too pessimistic and negativistic .

last few years have seen entry of numerous talented directors and actors .

New movies with new stories have started coming up .

You yourself agree that Kahaani, Paan singh tomar, Gangs of Waaseypur were good movies .

( I do not understand why you did not like Lunch box ....although)

There were other good movies like Ship of Theseus , Udaan, Shahid

It's not as bad as you are trying to put ...although not as good as we expect either !

Udaan is possibly the best movie made in last 5 years agreed.It was a legitimate oscar material especially ronit roy who was brilliant.
I didn't like ship of theseus,too blur and artistic.
Shahid was very good,loved rajkumar rao......i even liked kai po che.

the point is only 2-3 good movies are made per year and 2013 was possibly the worst year in terms of good movies.

Gangs of Wasseypur (both parts were awesome no doubt in it also Pan Singh Tomar bro

even gangs of wasseypur part 2 was average.
milkha singh was stupid and super shit.

dhoom was possibly the most hilarious movie i saw last year..........:rofl::rofl::rofl:

which good movie released in 2013??

where have all guys supporting bollywood run away??
tell me which good movie released in 2013??

Last edited:
last good comedy movie

Udaan is possibly the best movie made in last 5 years agreed.It was a legitimate oscar material especially ronit roy who was brilliant.
I didn't like ship of theseus,too blur and artistic.
Shahid was very good,loved rajkumar rao......i even liked kai po che.

the point is only 2-3 good movies are made per year and 2013 was possibly the worst year in terms of good movies.

even gangs of wasseypur part 2 was average.
milkha singh was stupid and super shit.

dhoom was possibly the most hilarious movie i saw last year..........:rofl::rofl::rofl:

which good movie released in 2013??

where have all guys supporting bollywood run away??
tell me which good movie released in 2013??
Aashiqui 2 was awesome movie
and also Yeh Jawani hai Dewaani and Raanjhanaa was also average.
I don't really watch Bollywood movies
I love Hollywood :smitten:

this is a
Aashiqui 2 was awesome movie
and also Yeh Jawani hai Dewaani and Raanjhanaa was also average.
I don't really watch Bollywood movies
I love Hollywood :smitten:

even hollywood is becoming predictable with 5-6 good movies per year at the most.
tv shows are a safer bet

I'm pretty sure 3 Idiots was shown in China because a lot of my Chinese friends here at uni have seen it.

Anyway- what BS is this about "slaying the trade deficit"? No way is Bollywood ever going to do that with China.

and
I'm pretty sure 3 Idiots was shown in China because a lot of my Chinese friends here at uni have seen it.

Anyway- what BS is this about "slaying the trade deficit"? No way is Bollywood ever going to do that with China.

even 3 idiots is no benchmark......its good but nothing out of the box.

only good path breaking comedy in last 10 years has been khosla ka ghosla

what sort of people are here??
no one is supporting bollywood..........unpatriotic:rofl::rofl:

what sort of people are here??
no one is supporting bollywood..........unpatriotic:rofl::rofl:
I guess people have higher standards now ala Hollywood. Bollywood has always been pandering to the masses who had been largely uneducated and unworldly but things are changing and the expectations on Bollywood are changing and I guess Bollywood is going to have to change with them- less quantity, more quality.

I guess people have higher standards now ala Hollywood. Bollywood has always been pandering to the masses who had been largely uneducated and unworldly but things are changing and the expectations on Bollywood are changing and I guess Bollywood is going to have to change with them- less quantity, more quality.

na man............nothing good has happened.
same old story,,,,,just 2-3 good movies per year,rest are stupid movies like milkha singh that end up earning more than 100 crores after showing milkha singh as a 100 kg bodybuilder!!:hitwall::hitwall:

i mean there are no fucking standards man:hitwall::hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom