What's new

:: Bollywood Corner ::

Sonal Chauhan...she's a looker but its a pity she can't act :(
sonal-chauhan-82-s.jpg

sonal-chauhan-new-stills-12.jpg

80vh154ys3hgzfij.D.0.Sonal-Chauhan-at-music-and-trailer-showcase-of-film-3G-in-Mumbai--4-.JPG

That's Juliana Paes. She looks very Indian. Maybe because of her almond eyes

0,,20433271-EXH,00.jpg

I think quite a few South Americans look like Indians. There is a Bolivian friend here who looks more Indian than some of the Indians themselves!

I think quite a few South Americans look like Indians. There is a Bolivian friend here who looks more Indian than some of the Indians themselves!

I think you're describing the Mestizos who are mixed between the indidenous peoples and european settlers. They can look racially ambiguous.

I don't usually watch novelas but my girl made me watch some of the episodes of Caminho das Indias in which they sometimes use indian language and don't translate. It's been bugging me. What does the phrase "are baba" mean? Does it mean anything?

I don't usually watch novelas but my girl made me watch some of the episodes of Caminho das Indias in which they sometimes use indian language and don't translate. It's been bugging me. What does the phrase "are baba" mean? Does it mean anything?

My girl also made me watch that series :P Are baba is a expression not really a word . I just don't know how to explain :lol: It's just used to interrupt someone talking too much , doing wrong , saying wrong , etc etc etc ..... Just a expression :P

I may be wrong :lol:

Dude is there new part coming from BOPE?

My girl also made me watch that series :P Are baba is a expression not really a word . I just don't know how to explain :lol: It's just used to interrupt someone talking too much , doing wrong , saying wrong , etc etc etc ..... Just a expression :P

I may be wrong :lol:

Dude is there new part coming from BOPE?

You watch Brazilian tv? It sucks donkey balls :rofl:
Oh so, it doesn't mean anything? Is it like saying "damn" in english? I have no idea if the show's being renewed, probably not. What does BOPE mean? The only BOPE I'm familiar with is Batalhão de Operações Policiais Especiais - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You watch Brazilian tv? It sucks donkey balls :rofl:
Oh so, it doesn't mean anything? Is it like saying "damn" in english? I have no idea if the show's being renewed, probably not. What does BOPE mean? The only BOPE I'm familiar with is Batalhão de Operações Policiais Especiais - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Damn will be too harsh if to say , Are baba is innocent and sweet way to "Shut up " or whatever :P

Yeah I did watch for sometime but not now as i don't have a translator anymore :cry:. I loved that movie BOPE . And yeah by BOPE i meant the same , Police .

I saw the movie , is there any TV series on them too ? :-)

Do tell me if you know some more kool brazilian movies . :tup:

Damn will be too harsh if to say , Are baba is innocent and sweet way to "Shut up " or whatever :P

Yeah I did watch for sometime but not now as i don't have a translator anymore :cry:. I loved that movie BOPE . And yeah by BOPE i meant the same , Police .

I saw the movie , is there any TV series on them too ? :-)

Do tell me if you know some more kool brazilian movies . :tup:

I'm not aware of any series that are particularly about BOPE. Crime shows are very popular in Brazil though and are usualyl centered around two cities : São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro. Look on youtube- there are several videos there. I've been away from Brazil for several years so I don't keep up with the entertainment and what not. Also I don't get Brazilian channels here. Big Brother Brasil is still very popular but is usually garbage :lol:. One cool crime related Brazilian movie is City of God (Cidade de Deus in portuguese). Also try Best films from Brazil - ForeignFilms.com

I'm not aware of any series that are particularly about BOPE. Crime shows are very popular in Brazil though and are usualyl centered around two cities : São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro. Look on youtube- there are several videos there. I've been away from Brazil for several years so I don't keep up with the entertainment and what not. Also I don't get Brazilian channels here. Big Brother Brasil is still very popular but is usually garbage :lol:. One cool crime related Brazilian movie is City of God (Cidade de Deus in portuguese). Also try Best films from Brazil - ForeignFilms.com

Have seen city of God , Its an epic movie. LOL big Boss is crap in every country :P Thanks anyways. You seems to fit in my boat , i have also been away now for quite sometime. By the way you work or study in Canada ?

Have seen city of God , Its an epic movie. LOL big Boss is crap in every country :P Thanks anyways. You seems to fit in my boat , i have also been away now for quite sometime. By the way you work or study in Canada ?
Study

Back
Top Bottom