What's new

:: Bollywood Corner ::

but since pakistan is busy reviving its lollywood (lol) to make more anti-India propaganda like WAAR . we could work with our bangali friends. . . . bengali babes are hot ! <3

Atleast they are busy reviving Lollywood but our Dhallywood is completely destroyed. Its an emergency to merge it with Tollywood (Kolkata). We can jointly make movies in only one industry. 'Bengali Film Industry'.

Look how horrible Dhallywood is. It makes some of the worst movies in entire world. Extremely cheap quality movies. Bangladeshis are crazy about Bollywood and Tollywood. They don't give a f*ck to Dhallywood thats why makers always try to copy Bollywood, South and Indian Bangla films.

21_79303.jpg

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan inaugurates Kalyan Jewellers in Delhi

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, the brand ambassador of Kalyan Jewellers was invited to inaugurate three showrooms in Delhi. The Kalyan Jewellers showrooms are located in Pritampura, Defence Colony and Karol Bagh.

14inauguratingshowroomdelhi0012.jpg

BjUVQFXCMAEelf-.jpg

14inauguratingshowroomdelhi0015.jpg

BjUbYiGCYAA8gMK.jpg

L%20to%20R-%20Mr.%20Ramesh%20Kalyanraman-Executive%20Director%20,%20Mr.%20Rajesh%20Kalyanraman-Executive%20Director,%20Ms.%20Aishwarya%20Rai%20Bachchan,%20Mr.T.%20S.%20Kalyanraman,%20Chairman,%20Kalyan%20Jewellers.jpg

Ms.%20Aishwarya%20Rai%20BachchanatKalyanStore%20inauguration.jpg

Last edited:
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan inaugurates Kalyan Jewellers in Delhi

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, the brand ambassador of Kalyan Jewellers was invited to inaugurate three showrooms in Delhi. The Kalyan Jewellers showrooms are located in Pritampura, Defence Colony and Karol Bagh.

BjUVQFXCMAEelf-.jpg

14inauguratingshowroomdelhi0015.jpg

BjUbYiGCYAA8gMK.jpg

L%20to%20R-%20Mr.%20Ramesh%20Kalyanraman-Executive%20Director%20,%20Mr.%20Rajesh%20Kalyanraman-Executive%20Director,%20Ms.%20Aishwarya%20Rai%20Bachchan,%20Mr.T.%20S.%20Kalyanraman,%20Chairman,%20Kalyan%20Jewellers.jpg

Ms.%20Aishwarya%20Rai%20BachchanatKalyanStore%20inauguration.jpg
katrina kaif, alia bhatt and huma quereshi are much better than aishwarya

@IamBengali

I doubt any of the film industries will merge or even make joint productions. Instead Bollywood will overshadow all of them as it is doing now. What do you think?

@IamBengali

I doubt any of the film industries will merge or even make joint productions. Instead Bollywood will overshadow all of them as it is doing now. What do you think?

Bengali film industry (Kolkata) and Bangla film industry (Dhaka) make joint venture productions since 80's but the number was limited. Recently there was a deal signed with Kolkatan industry to make joint ventures more often. Sooner or later two industry (BD film industry is very miniscule compared to Kolkatan films) will merge together. Lollywood can merge with Bollywood.

Good Thought but I don't think it's possible. ............Thanks but truly it's not possible........

Hey, I really want to see King Khan Fawad Khan opposite beauty queen Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. That would be epic. It should be in line of Veer-Zaara where Fawad plays Pakistani who falls in love with Indian beauty Aishwarya.
:kiss3:

1798541_287843851378505_971972721_n.jpg
BjUVQFXCMAEelf-.jpg

Bengali film industry (Kolkata) and Bangla film industry (Dhaka) make joint venture productions since 80's but the number was limited. Recently there was a deal signed with Kolkatan industry to make joint ventures more often. Sooner or later two industry (BD film industry is very miniscule compared to Kolkatan films) will merge together.

Since the Bangladeshis (majority) have not rejected their Bengali/Indian roots like the Pakistanis have I think collaborations between the two film industries is possible if efforts are put in the right direction.

Lollywood can merge with Bollywood.

You mean, the world's most innovative and cutting edge film industry can merge with the cheap film industry of idol worshipers? You just kicked Pakistani pride in it's balls! :omghaha:

Hey, I really want to see King Khan Fawad Khan opposite beauty queen Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. That would be epic. It should be in line of Veer-Zaara where Fawad plays Pakistani who falls in love with Indian beauty Aishwarya.

Still besotted with Aishwarya aunty? She is no more the head turner that she once used to be at least as far as I'm concerned :)

Last edited:
Still besotted with Aishwarya aunty? She is no more the head turner that she once used to be at least as far as I'm concerned :)

I am a die hard fan of Aishwarya since childhood. I am also a very active member in her official website. We gave her a birthday diary during her birthday and she posed with the diary and thanked us. Hope I die before she dies.

Prosenjit rallies for screening of Indian films in Bangladesh
Swasti Chatterjee, TNN | Dec 23, 2012, 12.00AM IST
More Pics
Prosenjit Chatterjee rallies for screening of Indian films in Bangladesh; wishes to start screening Amitabh Bachchan's films

Bengali actor Prosenjit Chatterjee has now confirmed talks with the Bangladeshi government to lift the 48 year-old-ban on Indian films in the country.

The actor had a day-long meeting with the Information and Broadcasting minister of Bangladesh, Hasanul Haq Inu, on December 21 and is all set to release films in the country on and after April 14, next year.

"Finally we have done something good. The meeting turned out to be very fruitful and we are also in talks with the cities and theatres of Bangladesh which will screen our films," says Prosenjit.

Though priority will be given to Bengali films as the national language in Bangladesh is Bangla, Prosenjit wishes to release a film of "Mr Bachchan first."

"Mumbai and Bollywood are the most important platform for a film industry. So we cannot do without releasing Hindi films as well," he adds.

The talks were a part of the celebration of the 100 years of Indian cinema. So what took five decades for the ban to be lifted? "The ban should have been lifted long ago but we are not officials who could take a call in terms of legalities. We are only artistes who could protest to spread our films across every nook and corner of the world. Now it is the duty of others to take it forward. It was a challenge for us and we have overcome it through this platform," he adds.

Prosenjit rallies for screening of Indian films in Bangladesh - The Times of India

Back
Top Bottom