What's new

Ayesha Sidiqa calls Jinnah "Homosexual"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not a psychologist, but do know a little about the unmarried women (they insist on calling them 'girls') in their 40s, from working with them (research labs are full of such women).

Is she married? I think (I am not sure though) she is not. She may be a man hating feminist. And if she is one such feminist, and still un-married, and in her 40s, than I would suggest you guys to leave her alone.

I think 'Ayesha Siddiqa' Story is made up, I have searched user name 'Ayesha Siddiqa' on Facebook, there is no Ayesha Siddiqa with that profile picture, you can check it yourself

ooopsss

see what i have got, There is a Suroto Roy with the 'note' as mentioned by the source with 'link' & its heading matches with that given in the pic i.e. India-USA interests: Elements of a serious Indian foreign policy 2007

but comments are not visible :rolleyes:

Login | Facebook

6b445a7f00bba793915235836422ffa7.jpg

Last edited:
she is calling Gandhi & Nehru homosexual as well....................

Just a blunder to get publicity

A good publicity for her to be kick out from pakistan or perhaps she is looking to make money from west as Islam bashing is the quickest way to make money in western country by islamic name kafir. I think she should sub merge to ground for such remark instead of sending her aboard if you get my drift. :smokin:

Her account prolly got hacked. Because no one could be so unimaginably stupid.

guys.. I think this has been taken in the wrong context. What i can read in the text is that she is trying to say that the India's and Pakistan's fouding fathers towards the end, wanted to screw each other over and in her dark sense of humor has used this figurative term (of screwing over) in a literal way by calling them as gay.. I dont think it is meant literally, though is definitely not in good taste

hindustan...well you guys have to accept if she is saying with fact
Where did she collect the facts? any photographic facts? any video facts? any spy cam clips? who were or was his partner? No facts just hatred since she is one loser she is not ready to accept it so accept it if you don't have tricks up your-selves accept your a jackass!(comment is for ayesha aidiqa and her followers!)

My good Indian members if i call you guys Homosexuals would you take it? I guess not probably you'll be hitting report button..So fact it non of you hollow skulls have any knowledge of the unseen and the unknown..

Read her comment and grow up. She is basically saying all 4 leaders were intransigent in their attitudes and not referring to their actual sexual orientation. She is also defending Pakistan's position at partition.

The only people who should be insulted by her comments are homosexuals - for she generalizes about them as being intransigent and stuck up.

@ EmO GiRl

You weren't able to find the profile because you can select to hide your profile in facebook search...

Here is her facebook profile

www . facebook . com/profile.php?id=616995232 (Remove the spaces)

And all those who want to know about that bit-ch you can just see this

www . virginia . edu/mesa/documents/SpeakerSeries/Siddiqa_cv.pdf
(Remove the spaces)

Read her comment and grow up. She is basically saying all 4 leaders were intransigent in their attitudes and not referring to their actual sexual orientation. She is also defending Pakistan's position at partition.

The only people who should be insulted by her comments are homosexuals - for she generalizes about them as being intransigent and stuck up.
@Jackdaws

I know how you indian treat your leaders especially gandhi and nehru.....

But we Pakistanis respect our leaders...........so say what you have to say about your leaders but don't include the founding fathers of Pakistan in category with them...

@Jackdaws

I know how you indian treat your leaders especially gandhi and nehru.....

But we Pakistanis respect our leaders...........so say what you have to say about your leaders but don't include the founding fathers of Pakistan in category with them...

yeah you can say that......only difference is that tasleema was against islam and who knows that this bit-ch is on whos payroll....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom