What's new

Ayesha Sidiqa calls Jinnah "Homosexual"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im still surprised that people are still posting stuff like she said it for publicity as if she meant what she said.

Looks like Satire or sarcasm is not easily grasped by our desi community. :D

After posting her views, what she got?
In which line she helps Pakistan or its students. :hitwall:

So we are fighting about a person's sexuality,70 years after his death.
Thats a very mature debate....bravo.
:lol:

After she's been truly busted, propping up an over two year old thread does has a motive. !!!

Thanks to the stupidity if SR 71 BLACKGOOF

Do we have some competition to prove that our national heroes were ggays? Seriously!
First gandhi,then jinnah.
These guys did a heck of a job for their nations during their lives and who cares even if they were gays?

No actually she didnt mean it, what she showed was her disgust at all the leaders of subcontinent so and so...

if she has, verily it wasnot her place to use such low level language.

Undercover Islamists influencing the mind of young students. :tsk:

A person who eats pork must be inhuman. And the best way to slander someone is accuse them of being homosexual. Classic recipe of an illiterate extremist parading as something other than this.

how the hell did Islamists come in this topic! Ayesha sidiqi is one of the biggest liberal you can think of in pakistan. As for Jinnah eating pork, this was first brought to the attention by one of his close friends in UK who was a "HINDU".

BTW look closely after that Homo comment she said 'on a serious note'

I am no fan of her but may be....

yeah yeah, Any one here knows abour Nehru & Edwina Mount Batten

i can any time call her Lesbian, now what?

what fact has she got???

maybe her dad was there as well

I am not a psychologist, but do know a little about the unmarried women (they insist on calling them 'girls') in their 40s, from working with them (research labs are full of such women).

Is she married? I think (I am not sure though) she is not. She may be a man hating feminist. And if she is one such feminist, and still un-married, and in her 40s, than I would suggest you guys to leave her alone.
\

agree 100%

I msged her on facebook just becoz of Allama Iqbal...hope she wont report me hehe

It was proved by PTV and RP that Jinnah And Iqbal Were not HOMO, they were straight but she also called Gandhi and Nehru homosexuals which was true as Indians could not find single evidence of them being straight, Gandhi was actually noted by a British to be a Homo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom