What's new

Awami League imposing Hindu dominance over Muslim majority population

First of US is not pure secular.

offcoruce no country is perfect..every country has its own problem but i am saying about the people..what if the people think like you do??do you really think you can live there anymore??

We are not allow to give AZAN on loud speaker while christian are allow to ring the bell at church. We have Christmas off yet not for Eid.

And then you say India and Hindus are evil..come and look at yourself how muslims give AZAN in loud speaker and how many holidays we get during Muslim festivals and fasting..

Nothing wrong with secularism if people are OK with it. Bangladeshi are not OK with secularism yet because they prefer Islam over it. .

Says who??

Secularism allow gay life style like secular Bharat while Islam strictly forbid gay culture. Some case Islam allow to kill gay if caught red handed. Just an example. :)

your argument has many flaws..Being secular doenst mean you have to allow gay marriages..There are many secular countries where gay culture is not allowed..even India allowed gay marriages last year..and I saw a member posting a link in this forum about gays being caught in Pakistan..even they punish them by given them beating in public..is that meant they are not Islamic??

I am not. I am merely defending it from dilution with Hinduism. People like iajdani would justify Bengali new year celebration under some big tree with Hindu style garments and music while I call it pure shirk.

You are entitled to your opinion but they are also entitled to their opinion also..if you dont like then celebrate like you do..why imposing your belives on others??
I am drawing contrast between Islam and Bengali culture so that outside Muslims brother won't think that we are all Tagore loving Munafiq like Iajdani.

Whats wrong with proud of being both?Tagore is some one you Bengalis and Bangaldeshis should be proud of..he is a great asset to your culture.. ?I am a South Indian Christian and we have a culture totally different from others..We have notable writers and poets from all the religions like Vallathol,Kumaranashan,Muhammed Bashir,Kamala Surayya etc..and I am proud of being born in a place who have given birth to these geniuses..

Exactly!!! My problem with you Bharati is that you people are double face snake. You scum bring the 71 issue to off guard whenever Bangladesh take a initiative to get close with Pakistan but we are aware of your snake like behavior. Few Awami munafiqs dog won't divert us from main focus to break you further into smaller pieces. :)

First try your first Jihad of implementing Islamic rule in Bangladesh,then think about splitting us..One side you are praying to god for forgiveness and other side you are making plans to hurt others..true mumin you are :whistle:

Another Iajdani type fake Bharati Muslim who is responsible for Bharati Muslim downfall. Mubarak ho Islam aur musalman ki dusman.

Many times i asked you this...who are you to Judge who is real muslim or fake?but to tell your Al-Zakir the way you now choose is totally wrong..This is not the way Islam teaches..no religion teaches the way you are saying or acting here

Jerk eh. A great Muslim Bharati member told me that there are few Hindu pretending to be Muslim behind bharai flag. You are no of those culprit.

And may i know how that great Bharati members know Hindus are pretending to be muslims..dont produce allegations which you cannot proove..

The reason behind saying that was that you Indians from GayHind can not justify which is good or bad for us who have more than ten gods and where gay right and live together are human rights. You are unsuited here - in our internal issue.

Whats wrong with people living together..and whats wrong with other people worshipping what ever gods they like..being Gays doesnt make them less human..anyway leave it you wont understand..for that you have some care for other humans..for you only mumins are humans ,rest are just ......

Awami will try to adopt Bengali nationalism with replacement of present Bangladeshi nationalism. If we were call just Bengali then there isn't any different between west Bengali and Hindus in Bangladesh with us Muslims. This will be first step toward Hindu Bangladesh if Awami Munafiq succeed.

Is Bangladesh means land of Bengalis?oops I think Hindus started first step in 1971 itself ...so you have start from changing the name of your country mate :lol:

:p:P:P thei agenda was slapped back on their face in 75 by BD people and thats why i say Bravo BD despite all our past bitter experiences.

:rofl::rofl: you cant hide the disappointment of loosing one part of your country ..Its ok you can satisfy yourself by bashing Indians :lol:

Guys, take it down a notch and control personal attacks. I'm not in a mood to give people bans.

One question, do you think some member were posting abusive without any provocation? If yes why don't we take action against them. Al Zakri has been habitual abuser and moderators letting him go easy encourages him. My thought he should be banned and such people should deserve longer ban not just weekly. Otherwise we are encouraging abuse in forum.

One question, do you think some member were posting abusive without any provocation? If yes why don't we take action against them. Al Zakri has been habitual abuser and moderators letting him go easy encourages him. My thought he should be banned and such people should deserve longer ban not just weekly. Otherwise we are encouraging abuse in forum.

Al Zakir should have been banned long time ago, only reason he is kept here is obvious. I dont know how this jerk even became an Elite member. He is racist in every single post and is distorting the picture of Islam on this forum. He is a known extremist and such activities must be discouraged. I hope someone stands up this time and bans this guy.

most of these indian members should be banned for abusive language to all sorts of violations. You indians should stop acting as victim here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom