What's new

Awami League imposing Hindu dominance over Muslim majority population

most of these indian members should be banned for abusive language to all sorts of violations. You indians should stop acting as victim here.

How can Indian members think they are victims when guys like you have pre booked that spot from ages?

:cheers:

You counted those one crore voters??

The reason they get so much vote because of BNP large base support. Which again shows people don't like hypocrites.

And as for doing chamchami of Indians...tell me which govt. till now have not done single Indian chamchami?Barring Zia ur Rahman's period.

Remember Mr.Tarek Zia's CNG,Maruti 800 imports from India??Thus flooding BD market with Indian goods?Should I go on with more Indian chamchami?

So are you telling me to kick all the political parties out of BD??

Jamat should not be a political party in first place.Its more like an organisation with branches in Bangladesh,Pakistan,Indonesia and India and in other countries.

This alone should make them unfit to rule a country.Just like the communists.They care more about ideology than the country.In Jamat's case, their ideology is a twisted version of Islam.

No Chor MUA did by riding on Bharati stalion. Your Malaungiri went so far to find JI's vote in BNP's bank? But where was BNP in 1941 or 51 or 61 or 71?

People definitely don't like Malaun hypocrates that call BNP a cantoonment-based party but uses entrire cantoonment's might to come to power? Where does JI fit in it?

JI's ministers haven't been doing chamchagiri in any period and that's their only sin. They are metting their fates by mighty Bharat like Saddam did by War criminals of U.S/U.K etc.

Jamaat shouldn't be a political party, says who? Aren't political parties organizations, or you define it Bharati like my way or highway? For your info. JI in PAK participates in election and in ripe time it might do same in other countries.

Has Jamaati leaders stolen a fraction of Hasina's for not to be called patriotic? Under 2 of their ministers BD progressed more than any other in our Sub-continent for time being. If that doesn't signify as qualified then Awamy Malauns can live BD for their Bharat matas.

Last edited:
Another deception that idune has mastered.The % of votes secured by Jamaat in the recent elections is just 4 % out of the eligible 85 million voters that calculates to about 34 lakhs...but 1 crore according to him...BUSTED

FIrst off, an election that was orchestrated by MUA dalal and his Bharati cohorts in a contained and invaded land didn't mean anything, I meant none, nada, zip, zilch of public opinion. But even in that JI got around 34 lacs in 30+ seats but didn't lose Jamanot even in 1 whereas Bharati Ponies like AL, B Chowdhury, Commies lost in some. Secondly, JI's other votes went to BNP's box where over 10% of total were their contribution (See the statistics of Upazilla and CTG Mayoral election). Also a large number of young Shibiries reached at maturity to become voters by now. So, do your math but not a Bharati one before I say the Awamy Chor's mother has got bigger vocal .

No Chor MUA did by riding on Bharati stalion. Your Malaungiri went so far to find JI's vote in BNP's bank? But where was BNP in 1941 or 51 or 61 or 71?

People definitely don't like Malaun hypocrates that call BNP a cantoonment-based party but uses entrire cantoonment's might to come to power? Where does JI fit in it?

JI's ministers haven't been doing chamchagiri in any period and that's their only sin. They are metting their fates by mighty Bharat like Saddam did by War criminals of U.S/U.K etc.

Jamaat shouldn't be a political party, says who? Aren't political parties organizations, or you define it Bharati like my way or highway? For your info. JI in PAK participates in election and in ripe time it might do same in other countries.

Has Jamaati leaders stolen a fraction of Hasina's for not to be called patriotic? Under 2 of their ministers BD progressed more than any other in our Sub-continent for time being. If that doesn't signify as qualified then Awamy Malauns can live BD for their Bharat matas.

For the bold part: That's precisely why Jamaat should not be allowed to do politics. A political party should not have sister concerns in foreign countries.

And don't compare pre-1971 with 2010.They are irrelevant because people now understand Jamat's velkibaji.

And talking of hypocrisy,you are one bright example of that.We all have seen how nasty your thoughts can become when you abused another member's mother and sister.With the same mouth you talk about protecting Islam. No need to hide your face under your "saint" name.

At least I don't pretend to be savior of Islam.

Since when have you appointed yourself as spokesperson for Bangladeshis?Bengal is a very unique land,and a very unique culture.They can speak for themselves.

Because she is our sister and she knows how we like to think. You as Hindu and bharati do not know about psychology. :)

Last edited:
Al Zakir should have been banned long time ago, only reason he is kept here is obvious. I dont know how this jerk even became an Elite member. He is racist in every single post and is distorting the picture of Islam on this forum. He is a known extremist and such activities must be discouraged. I hope someone stands up this time and bans this guy.

Weren't you banned few weeks ago. Calling me jerk can earn you another banned. Say, you have learn a lot for your Zionist master. Playing victim card.......;)

You counted those one crore voters??

The reason they get so much vote because of BNP large base support.

So what if they got BNP's vote. Truth is they have got vote from Bangladeshi citizen. How come you do not want kick out wasted commie like inu, munu, tinu and rest of the traitors from Bd.

Do you think that Jamatis are that weak that you leanback will kick them out with name like leon. You may not like their politics but they are citizen of Bangladesh and they have not come from venous that you or Awami munafiq will kick them out. Fact of the matter is Jamatis are way more patriot then Bharati dalal awami munafiq dogs.

You have aligning with Bharatis thought and it is disturbing news for us. :angry:

I am not sure how free we were.Since I wasn't alive back then,I hear too many conflicting reports from both point of view.

What conflicts and what are you talking about. You have been fed too much of Awami made up fabricated bs. you have no faith on your own people that you are relying and taking side of Hindus. come on.

If Hindu ever attack our land that it will most likely be people like Al-Zakir will stand with you side by side to fight against aggressor. Not Bharati or Bangladeshi Hindus. Mark my word.

Pakistan government banned shirk impose Boishaki mela and Tagore music. They were right then and will be right again if we do it though I know you will disagree with me. :hitwall:

I have not fall for anyone's spell.All I care is about what best for my country.

I am also fighting here to protect the Bangladesh interest. Bangladesh interest only will be protected under the Islamic shadow. A secular Hindu minded Bangladesh will vanish under big dada's feet. Strong Islamic culture is antidote of Bahratis vulgarity. Do you understand this simple scenario or you have got lost with Awamis deception? :angry:

For the bold part: That's precisely why Jamaat should not be allowed to do politics. A political party should not have sister concerns in foreign countries.

And don't compare pre-1971 with 2010.They are irrelevant because people now understand Jamat's velkibaji.

And talking of hypocrisy,you are one bright example of that.We all have seen how nasty your thoughts can become when you abused another member's mother and sister.With the same mouth you talk about protecting Islam. No need to hide your face under your "saint" name.

At least I don't pretend to be savior of Islam.

How many times in your Malaungiri that you've mentioned Indian Congress or BJP or Rupablicans don't have any business in BD, huh? I guess the synergies of sticking their big guns in people's arses make chanakya like you to go after Jamaaties since they don't hold any, moreover your heart never gets heartful for fellow human beings of same country when they get killed by Lathi-baita just because they are Shibiries and you lecture JI not to have sister organization? How big of a bigot, hypocrate are you? Also when AWAMY papa-dalal of yours run to Delhi or kill people in daylight, why do you stay mum?

Secondly I'm neither a registard Jamaati nor a shibiri only because I feel like I've lots of human weaknesses to be one of them as they go through rigorous discipline in daily basis. My interaction with them, reading their books, papers and writing on behalf of them is purely a part of my activism. Just because I've human weaknessess, am I disallowed to talk about protecting Islam? And I've gone to the lowest of the low once after being abused numerous times. Furthermore, applying proportionate force is legal in any ethics or religion thus I don't regret for that incident although I apologise to my peers like Idune, Zakir and Skies BRO etc for carrying away with emotion. OTH you haven't showed any proof of Jamaati rape here like your RAWAMY buddies but further emulate the tune of 'Chorer Maa'r Boro ghola' to call them Velkibaaz? How funny? And who are guilty by your association to see Jamaati Velkibaazi except RAWAMY rapists, goons, dacoits, Commie-Malaun MUA's cohorts, huh? No need to hide your face as Bangladeshi Leonblack either.

Last edited:
First: this is not jamatt related discussion. There are other thread for that. But Awami league which has been run and operated by india has no right to exist period.

Second: Muslim majority population will like to see their aspirion will be refelcted in political, social and cultural life, that is normal. Indo-awami stooges banning that to establish hindu dominance in disguise of "secularism" is just another sheer treachery by Awami stooges.

Third: Dont fall for Leon and rest of ghoti indians "secular" deception.

Fourth: Bangladesh is not on Leon or awami family property that his indian wishes has to be rule of the land.

First: this is not jamatt related discussion. There are other thread for that. But Awami league which has been run and operated by india has no right to exist period.

Second: Muslim majority population will like to see their aspirion will be refelcted in political, social and cultural life, that is normal. Indo-awami stooges banning that to establish hindu dominance in disguise of "secularism" is just another sheer treachery by Awami stooges.

Third: Dont fall for Leon and rest of ghoti indians "secular" deception.

Fourth: Bangladesh is not on Leon or awami family property that his indian wishes has to be rule of the land.

Okkk..any other wishes:what:

FIrst off, an election that was orchestrated by MUA dalal and his Bharati cohorts in a contained and invaded land didn't mean anything, I meant none, nada, zip, zilch of public opinion. But even in that JI got around 34 lacs in 30+ seats but didn't lose Jamanot even in 1 whereas Bharati Ponies like AL, B Chowdhury, Commies lost in some. Secondly, JI's other votes went to BNP's box where over 10% of total were their contribution (See the statistics of Upazilla and CTG Mayoral election). Also a large number of young Shibiries reached at maturity to become voters by now. So, do your math but not a Bharati one before I say the Awamy Chor's mother has got bigger vocal .

im not getting personal....but is ur country so weak that even puny Hindus can manipulate u..? huh..I pity u....

btw which one is greater...34 lakhs or 3.5 crores..?
in other words 30 seats or 234 seats..?
Now u do ur math,

So what if they got BNP's vote. Truth is they have got vote from Bangladeshi citizen. How come you do not want kick out wasted commie like inu, munu, tinu and rest of the traitors from Bd.

Read my post # 191 again.

Jamat should not be a political party in first place.Its more like an organisation with branches in Bangladesh,Pakistan,Indonesia and India and in other countries.

This alone should make them unfit to rule a country.Just like the communists.They care more about ideology than the country.In Jamat's case, their ideology is a twisted version of Islam.

It clearly says Communists are as unfit to rule a country as the Jamatis. So yes when the time comes to kick out the commies..I will be there too.

Do you think that Jamatis are that weak that you leanback will kick them out with name like leon. You may not like their politics but they are citizen of Bangladesh and they have not come from venous that you or Awami munafiq will kick them out. Fact of the matter is Jamatis are way more patriot then Bharati dalal awami munafiq dogs.

You have aligning with Bharatis thought and it is disturbing news for us. :angry:

Jamatis are patriot?
Are they Patriot Bangladeshis or patriot East Pakistani?

That's important to know because their history suggests the latter.

As for aligning with Indian thought...no my thought was always against Jamat.I would prefer Hijbut Tahrir than jamatis. At least they are not hypocrites.And this same thing I remember posting a year or two ago in PDF.And I have not changed my view a bit.

One example of their lying here:

Despite the fact that many documents,pictures and even videos of Jamati leaders during 1971 are evidence that Jamat opposed liberation of East Pakistan.... Jamati leaders now claim there wasn't any anti-liberation force.
http://www.thedailystar.net/story.php?nid=8975

How can anyone trust liars to be saviors of Islam in Bangladesh??

Last edited:
@Al-Zakir..please tell me what you meant by Bharati vulgarity??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom