What's new

Awami League imposing Hindu dominance over Muslim majority population

1. No I do not have problem with most of Bangladeshi Hindus. In fact, I have two very close and good Hindu friends and one is my business partner. We help each other in problem. They are really good. Though they do not know that I hate AL so much, in fact, we do not talk about politics. BUt I have problem with Indian Hindus disturb here.

no one hates Muslims either....Indians are living with Muslims side by side for hundrds of years, but you will not find a single member here in this forum frigtened of muslims taking over India like BD members fear their nation will be taken over by Hindus just because of their Govt policies..because we are already one..you gave example of you two friends....what example can we give that we have had Muslim president..forget about leaders and scientists and others.

2. Yea, I am pro-PK and their well wisher always.

I told you.

bangladesh, get ready to sing jana mana gana as national anthem

i think bengalis would have to exterminate hasina family like mujeeb family, a mujeebs legacy to start a new beginning, she is leading a good country into dark ages of hindu slavery again..

Last edited:
Why this angst then?Look at the Title of this thread?Hindu dominance?There is cultural domination i agree and it could be Hindu also.But it is not forced upon anyone.If people like to prostate before Hanuman,that is their choice,and not the fault of Hanuman and certainly not of followers of Hinduism(so called by foreigners).The only people who got slapped were pakistanis,when BD split.If there is an agenda,it would be for the betterment of BD.Do not worry about BD.We are there for them as we have shown in 1971.
:p:P:P thei agenda was slapped back on their face in 75 by BD people and thats why i say Bravo BD despite all our past bitter experiences.

i think bengalis would have to exterminate hasina, a mujeebs legacy to start a new beginning, she is leading a good country into dark ages of hindu slavery again..
HOPELESS!!

DO you claim Bangladesh as a muslim majority country other religion do not enjoy their freedom???????

Read what I said in my post.

In Bangladesh secularism should be......

That means we don't have much to modify even if we become a secular nation because our thought should not be like Turkey or France.

As long as there are Jamat's extremists on the loose,they will not feel secure.As simple as that.

And as for US calling us "moderate muslim"...kindly cut the crap.If we decide to go secular,they will back the decision from the same stage as India will.

Then US and UK will change their statements from "moderate Muslim" to "secular" exuberantly.

Is it that hard to understand??

i think bengalis would have to exterminate hasina family like mujeen family, a mujeebs legacy to start a new beginning, she is leading a good country into dark ages of hindu slavery again..

One more person calling for murder openly on PDF :disagree::disagree::disagree:

What has this forum come to?

Leonback has fall for the Bharati and Awami spell. We have lost this brother as well. :hitwall: :cry:

I have not fall for anyone's spell.All I care is about what best for my country.

Right now,kicking Jamat out of BD is what is good for Bangladesh,no need to elaborate why.Last time(2001) they got 20+ seats only because of BNP,not by themselves.We don't need mollahs who preach distorted version of Islam.

On a personal level,I never liked jamat,you knew that bro.I can go on with stories of Jamati hypocrisy...but I guess you know that too.

Jana gana Mana is written by a great Bengali.But your post is below the belt and is insulting to bangladeshis.I object.

i think bengalis would have to exterminate hasina family like mujeen family, a mujeebs legacy to start a new beginning, she is leading a good country into dark ages of hindu slavery again..

Read what I said in my post.

In Bangladesh secularism should be......

That means we don't have much to modify even if we become a secular nation because our thought should not be like Turkey or France.

As long as there are Jamat's extremists on the loose,they will not feel secure.As simple as that.

And as for US calling us "moderate muslim"...kindly cut the crap.If we decide to go secular,they will back the decision from the same stage as India will.

Then US and UK will change their statements from "moderate Muslim" to "secular" exuberantly.

Is it that hard to understand??

Just when Clinton once exposed of his criminal act he tried to redefine meaning of word "is". Now we are seeing you do the same when exposed.

And its getting amusiing that you are authorised by US and EU to convey their plan.

Anymore crap???

Jana gana Mana is written by a great Bengali.But your post is below the belt and is insulting to bangladeshis.I object.

:agree::agree: indeed because majority Bangladeshis like to be called Bangladeshis not bengalis

Do you think Islamic republic of Pakistan disallow it's minorities to practice and enjoy their festival. Do some research.

Are you telling me that Hindus were banned for celebrating their festival in east Pakistan? Vulgarity should not be allow in the name of secularism. You do not want foreigner comes to country with impression that Bangladeshis has become un-Islamic. Do you???
:undecided:
By the way, you have go few thanks for Bharati to target your Muslim brother or do you not consider me as your brother? ;)

I know a lot of stories of vandalism of temple by extremists idiots.No point denying it,but these happens.Although in very low scale but it still does.We all know that.

However, it is against Islam,as they are demolishing worshiping places of others.
But these same people talk about Islam and do politics using it.So should you support these hypocrites?

I don't recall reading anywhere that under Islamic rule non-muslims are not allowed to celebrate their festivals.

As long as we don't indulge with their custom,it should be absolutely fine.They are following theirs and we are following ours.Its up to the foreigners which impression they will keep.

I have not targeted anyone.I just pointed out that wishing for death of others is haram in Islam.As you have posted on post#49.

Its a muslim's duty to guide another muslim brother to the right path.I just did my duty.Now its up to you whether you want to take it as a friendly advice or something hostile.

Back
Top Bottom