What's new

Awami League imposing Hindu dominance over Muslim majority population

Your impotence shows when you have to resort to abuse on online forums :lol::lol::lol:

And we love it!

The reason behind saying that was that you Indians from GayHind can not justify which is good or bad for us who have more than ten gods and where gay right and live together are human rights. You are unsuited here - in our internal issue.

Your impotence shows when you have to resort to abuse on online forums :lol::lol::lol:

And we love it!

u spoke my mind.....:lol:

Yo! Welcome back for the basement.

Turkey were hijacked by Ataturk and co but present Turkey is trying to get back to it's Islamic root. AK party has connection with strong Islamic root.:)

Justice and Development Party (Turkey) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dont worry...their secular all powerful army will soon show Erdogan his true place...:lol:

As for the bolded part..thats y they r ther where they r.....

p.s.: BTW say that to a Turk and he will just mash u like a boiled potato.

In Bangladesh, secularism should be "freedom for everyone to practice their religion openly".Be it Eid,Durga puja, Buddha Purnima or x-mas.All in a friendly atmosphere.That's why we fought for in 1971.

We should not go for Turkey or French style "secularism".Because then Muslim women would be banned from wearing hijab,Hindu women would also have to stop wearing shakhas or shindoors. We don't want that kind of secularism in Bangladesh.

If the report is true and not a propaganda piece,then its not good. As we don't need extremist mollahs, we also don't need extremist secularists.

And on a side note:

I don't think Islam's foundation is so weak in Bangladesh that it will falter by India's order.If anyone thinks that way,he is got to visit Bangladesh again.

BTW why only hindu dominance?Why didn't the thread starter state Christian,Buddhist dominance too?

That's because of his hatred towards the Hindu community. Hating people from other religion and wishing for their death ,all goes against the teaching of Islam.

I guess that guy follows the jamati style of Islam.

P.S.: shyte...now I will be termed a RAW agent/AL dalal/Chatra League cadre for the trillionth time :rolleyes: Did I miss anything?? :undecided:

:tup::tup::tup: very sensible.

The reason behind saying that was that you Indians from GayHind can not justify which is good or bad for us who have more than ten gods and where gay right and live together are human rights. You are unsuited here - in our internal issue.

:) nevermind bhartis have a habit of poking their nose into internal matters of others its national habit there

Bangladesh being a Muslim majority country, Hindus and other religion enjoy equal rights. In fact Hindus and people from other religion live world of different life than india. Given what Dalits, Muslims and Christians are going through in india. Hindu supremacy is more of an indo _awami agenda to exploit and control of Bangladesh.
In Muslim majority Bangladesh with Bangladeshi identity both indian hegemony and Awami indian stooges are rejected.

Awami will try to adopt Bengali nationalism with replacement of present Bangladeshi nationalism. If we were call just Bengali then there isn't any different between west Bengali and Hindus in Bangladesh with us Muslims. This will be first step toward Hindu Bangladesh if Awami Munafiq succeed.

Queers like you will not understand that when threads are started and India is bashed in it its not your ínternal matter'. You and your jamati queers should not make india bashing threads if you are so allergic to our posts.

There is not a single jamati here whose language is suited for any civilian dialogue, you deserve a kick in the balls and we are doing it very well by proxy :) now suck on that, as you must be good at it.

:tup::tup::tup: very sensible.

Not sensible. He missed the point that Christian, Buddhist do not come here to poke their nose. I can compare the Chinese (Buddhist) and Indians here. Indian want to see BD as they think but Chinese do not.

:) nevermind bhartis have a habit of poking their nose into internal matters of others its national habit there

Hey btw were u not doing the same thing in Afghanistan..??...oh ok..i get it..that is called genuine "strategic depth" while this is unecessary interference in others internal affairs.

Not sensible. He missed the point that Christian, Buddhist do not come here to poke their nose. I can compare the Chinese (Buddhist) and Indians here. Indian want to see BD as they think but Chinese do not.

The Buddhism ur referring to also originated from my country....FAIL :lol:

Guys, take it down a notch and control personal attacks. I'm not in a mood to give people bans.

its already midnight in india. Indians could not sleep just by one thread, imagine how much of their hindu dominance agenda are exposed!!!!!

In Bangladesh, secularism should be "freedom for everyone to practice their religion openly".Be it Eid,Durga puja, Buddha Purnima or x-mas.All in a friendly atmosphere.That's why we fought for in 1971.

Lolz were you not allowed to practice your religion freely before 71.

I suppose that was slip of the tongue.

We should not go for Turkey or French style "secularism".Because then Muslim women would be banned from wearing hijab,Hindu women would also have to stop wearing shakhas or shindoors. We don't want that kind of secularism in Bangladesh.

If the report is true and not a propaganda piece,then its not good. As we don't need extremist mollahs, we also don't need extremist secularists.

Thats what we all are saying whereas the reports suggests the extremists secularism being imposed upon by AL by removing Islamic symbols, abolishing Bismillah and so on. This shows what AL wants is not secularism but infact anti-Islamic legislation.

I don't think Islam's foundation is so weak in Bangladesh that it will falter by India's order.If anyone thinks that way,he is got to visit Bangladesh again.

Agreed, since its advents many morons have been trying to weaken Islam but they could not. But here the issue is that this temporary fever of imposed political victimisation is going to create further rift in Muslims and anti-Muslim elements in BD.

BTW why only hindu dominance?Why didn't the thread starter state Christian,Buddhist dominance too?

That's because of his hatred towards the Hindu community. Hating people from other religion and wishing for their death ,all goes against the teaching of Islam.

Because there is no Budhist, Christian or Jewish country bordering BD that too which wants to influence everything in BD.

I guess that guy follows the jamati style of Islam.

P.S.: shyte...now I will be termed a RAW agent/AL dalal/Chatra League cadre for the trillionth time Did I miss anything?? :undecided:

If you declare anyone who is anti-India in BD as jamati than i dont see anything wrong if they associate you with pro-bharti elements.

and shyt chatra is a terrorist group funded by bhartis . Their brutalities have left behind even the most fakest horrible propaganda of bhartis about 71.

So you think Uncle Sam (They are Christians and Jews by the way) don't poke their nose in Bangladesh's internal matter?

Then why do you speak in a matter that concerns bangladesh??:undecided:
Now what can we call this action of yours??
I guess, poking. Right ma'am??:rofl:

for your kind information i am not advocating what mod of system BD should have. I am only pointing flaws in the actions of awami indian dalal govt's criminals against the majority of Bangladeshi people

Back
Top Bottom