What's new

Aviation Art by Wahaj Ahmed Siddiqui <wAs>

DANGER-ZONE

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
hi folks,
im posting here few drawings of mine of PAF and two of other aircraft,
if any member is intrusted in drawing PAF or internationla aircraft,then brig it on...over here:flame:

well image result of my drawings is not so gud:disagree:

f-7p in red and blue,i saw this aircraft in Alamgeer's song TUM HE SAY AY MUJAHEDON and ive also seen that aircraft flying in city Vehari from Thingee airbase.
f-7p_red_blue_white.jpg

f7pg with LGBs after watching that official pic of f7pg with LGBs i really wanted to draw this one.
f-7pg2.jpg

one of our f-16 which usa is using for navy
f16-coloured.jpg

paf f-16 u would have seen its real pic in f16s galary.
f164.jpg

victor going down: one of the first victor pt which crashed into the ocean.
victor.jpg

must put ur drawings over here if ur an artist too:welcome:

u can get the biger versions of my drawings fromdanger-zone Gallery - Pakistan Defence Gallery

and can anyone tell me how can i giv my drawings to PAF like other PAF artists such as "Hussani".need help

Paf officail website could have been the place, but last i checked it was hacked and the hacker even put it in bold words on the web site front page : hacked by XXX :

Dont know if it is still hacked .

Fantastic pictures DZ, I wish I could draw even half as good as you. Keep them coming.

I have seen a media reported that a Pakistani rock band filmed MTV at the Air Force Base , is that true?Are they very famous in Pakistan?
Musicians try their efforts to explain to the outside world that Pakistan has been drowned out the truth bias, but now everything needs to change.

thank alot every one.
i will soon Inshallah post 2 new drwing of JF17 with RA'AD and 4 LGBz,i also paint T-shirts and draw aircrafts on them.if any one knows any guy over here which is intrusted in drawing or draw intrusting camos for aircrafts,plz bring them over here.
and i need help,cuz i want to draw for PAF.can any one give me any information about it.
regards

I have seen a media reported that a Pakistani rock band filmed MTV at the Air Force Base , is that true?Are they very famous in Pakistan?
Musicians try their efforts to explain to the outside world that Pakistan has been drowned out the truth bias, but now everything needs to change.

ya it is done many times by several bands,they performed at PAf airbase and shot their song infront of aircrafts.

Back
Top Bottom