What's new

The Untold Story | The Real Father of Pakistan's Nuclear Progarm.

Munir Ahmed Khan was an American covert deep implant in the PAEC from the beginning. His wife was a foreigner (as that of AQ Khan) and his prime purpose was to keep Pakistan Nuclear Program at a threshold not exceeding weaponization. When things got out his hand and decision was made at the top for advancement of weaponization in nukes, he started filtering inside information to the US CIA. This is the reason that Pakistani nuclear program faced a lot of problems post 1980's in import of dual use technologies from the US. It was his information that lead to many of the Pakistani nuke equipment purchase operatives working around the world were arrested by the US and other European Governments.

He was not the father of the nuke program rather a snake in the armpits of Pakistan! Dr. A Q Khan was his nemesis and which is the reason why Bhutto encouraged A Q Khan to set up the KRL labs as an independent entity. With all his short comings I have more respect for A Q Khan than I have for Munir Ahmed Khan. One was a spy with no trace of his family in Pakistan; and the other is still a patriot living amongst his own people!

Imagination ki bhi Had hoti hai Yar !

Munir Ahmed Khan was an American covert deep implant in the PAEC from the beginning. His wife was a foreigner (as that of AQ Khan) and his prime purpose was to keep Pakistan Nuclear Program at a threshold not exceeding weaponization. When things got out his hand and decision was made at the top for advancement of weaponization in nukes, he started filtering inside information to the US CIA. This is the reason that Pakistani nuclear program faced a lot of problems post 1980's in import of dual use technologies from the US. It was his information that lead to many of the Pakistani nuke equipment purchase operatives working around the world were arrested by the US and other European Governments.

He was not the father of the nuke program rather a snake in the armpits of Pakistan! Dr. A Q Khan was his nemesis and which is the reason why Bhutto encouraged A Q Khan to set up the KRL labs as an independent entity. With all his short comings I have more respect for A Q Khan than I have for Munir Ahmed Khan. One was a spy with no trace of his family in Pakistan; and the other is still a patriot living amongst his own people!

Bullshit. Dr A Q Khan came late into the scene. It was Munir Khan and Dr Salaam who prepared the basis ground for Pakistan to go for nuclear. Munir Khan and Dr Salaam were better Pakistani than u and me.

Bullshit. Dr A Q Khan came late into the scene. It was Munir Khan and Dr Salaam who prepared the basis ground for Pakistan to go for nuclear. Munir Khan and Dr Salaam were better Pakistani than u and me.

Well such allegations are made not only by A Q khan about both Munir and Salaam but by Gen Naqvi as well, who was DG security of Nuke program at that time and I concur you havent read Profiles of Intelligence by brigadier tirmizi. Head of Counter Intel ISI from 76-81. It has a chapter dedicated to Munir khan pondering on the suspicious activities of Munir Khan

Imagination ki bhi Had hoti hai Yar !

He isn't using his imagination. It is based on multiple accounts of various personalities namely A Q Khan, then (80's) DG security nuke program Gen Naqvi, then Counter Intel ISI head Brigadier tirmizi all had doubts about Munir khan motives, his suspicious activities.

Last edited:
He was a Good Metallurgical Engineer. Thats why he was at Eurenco.
But Nuclear Technology ? and Bombs ? No way.

Actually he was a great Business Man who could manage to bring the elements needed for the bombs at one place.
He even tried to Paralyze the Indegenious efforts of pakistan and the lesser known fact is that even the uranium plans were underway by the name of Project 706 b4 Khan Got In.
Off topic but urgent mate. A UFO has been spotted 12:45 hours earlier today Pune airspace. What is this? First a UFO in Mumbai airspace and then Pune. We have our best air defence system here but still we can't track it. Is it stealth jet or anything else. I believe US has stealtg jet deployed just across Arabian sea. Near Mumbai airspace over sea may be possible for them but so much inside our airspace. I am not getting anything at all. Thank you.

Flight had taken off from Pune airport and was bound for Ahmadabad, incident has been registered in Mumbai ATC. Jet Airways flight flown by Pilot Mahima Chaudhary, object flying over 26000 feet as per plane altitude details. Object in green and white colour. Tri colour Su30 MKI? Your inputs?

Well such allegations are made not only by A Q khan about both Munir and Salaam but by Gen Naqvi as well, who was DG security of Nuke program at that time and I concur you havent read Profiles of Intelligence by brigadier tirmizi. Head of Counter Intel ISI from 76-81. It has a chapter dedicated to Munir khan pondering on the suspicious activities of Munir Khan

Dr A Q Khan made allegations against most of his seniors and colleagues, so i don't take him seriously, even his own role is quite suspicious as well. Yes i know this book but haven't read it, though i met with brig. syed trimizi couple of times and had a good chat.

the more i read him the more i feel less heroic about him.... his writing is full of self obsession. It is a fact that perhaps Uranium Enrichment couldn't have been done without him but we should all know that on May 1998 all devices used were PAEC made. The weapon(actual battle ready bomb) we tested on 30rth May was Plutonium based fission device. Missile delivery program with solid fuel propulsion which actually provide us robust mobility, accuracy and rapid second strike option is delivered to us by PAEC. KRL contribution in producing fuel cores is applaud able indeed but it was merely a fall back option. Two separate nuclear programs insured that we get this capability no matter what. By the grace of God both programs met enormous success.

Source: Pakistan Nuclear History- A Q Khan Version | Page 3

yar yeh stupidity kub tuk chalti rahey gi

To know the real story must watch these youtube videos

Sultan Bashir Ud Din Mehmood Interview [1 of 5 parts]

Dr.Inam Ur rehman [1 of 14 parts]

You don't know AQ Khan, that's why you say what you say..... he is nothing but a glorified clerk in our nuclear program!

I agree i didnt know any thing about AQ Khan. But its upto guys like you to tell us whats the real story.... Im waiting for your reply ....

AQ Khan was just a front man. Basically to look after for administrative issues and be a media icon to divert attention from the real working guys. He holds his directorate degree in field of mining and thats not even relevant to nuclear activities. It was said that just after 28th May, 1998 the security of Dr Samar Mubarakmand was increased manifolds and from there on-wards we kept on knowing who the real unsung heros were. And thats how professional intel Agencies work.Good cover up till end.

Stolen or Original doesn't matter for us.....but kindly throw a light on indian technology...it is also stolen or begged from usa....your scientists were not enough intelligent.

The other two unsung heroes are Abdusalam and Wladyslav Turowics

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom