What's new

The Untold Story | The Real Father of Pakistan's Nuclear Progarm.

Though it is an article based on facts, but the author bashed AQ Khan a little too much. Every person who worked for this program of national importance deserves credit for his efforts.
Not just little bit but that lot of disrespect...the author is nothing but an idiot ....I have read about Pakistan's nuclear program from multiple sources and even met some of the scientists and I can say very confidently that if it was not Dr. AQ Khan's work, Pakistan won't be a nuclear power today PERIOD۔ Though they all made big contributions but it was Dr AQ Khan who did the real part and especially in a very short time and limited budget...while the rest of these old styled scientists cum bureaucrats were sapping the juice but doing nothing..that's why ZAB created a separated commission that was totally independent from PAEC and directly under supervision of PM of Pakistan. These disgruntled bureaucrats have this grudge against Dr A Q Khan...Just go to KRL and ask any of the employees and they love Dr. A. Q. Khan while none of them ever commanded such respect and love from their subordinates.

If it's true that AQ shared some staffs with the Iranians then it should also top his achievements for his designs failed the "Bazari Mollas" to have the bomb. Imagine the situation of Iranian proxies + the bomb!!!!

Not just little bit but that lot of disrespect...the author is nothing but an idiot ....I have read about Pakistan's nuclear program from multiple sources and even met some of the scientists and I can say very confidently that if it was not Dr. AQ Khan's work, Pakistan won't be a nuclear power today PERIOD۔ Though they all made big contributions but it was Dr AQ Khan who did the real part and especially in a very short time and limited budget...while the rest of these old styled scientists cum bureaucrats were sapping the juice but doing nothing..that's why ZAB created a separated commission that was totally independent from PAEC and directly under supervision of PM of Pakistan. These disgruntled bureaucrats have this grudge against Dr A Q Khan...Just go to KRL and ask any of the employees and they love Dr. A. Q. Khan while none of them ever commanded such respect and love from their subordinates.

Hi,

Oh stop the nonsense---. I have almost first hand view of nuc development in pakistan---. My uncle was one of those pioneer PhD's in nuc physics who started this program---. He was at one time princial at the Reactor school for students pursuing nuc physics at Nylore---.

I lived with my uncle during my college years---and met most of these guys personally at my uncle's house over tea or dinner---and Dr. AQK was nowhere on the scene---. I remember meeting Dr Ishfaq---Dr Bashiruddin---Samar was next door neighbor---met Butt---and many others whose names I don't remember---.

In 1983 when my uncle was visiting my grandfather's house with my aunt---my maternal uncle asked him the most imp question---'do we have it or not'---. He just smiled at that time and did not say anything else---.

So---pleas kindly---don't make AQK into what he never was---.

If it's true that AQ shared some staffs with the Iranians then it should also top his achievements for his designs failed the "Bazari Mollas" to have the bomb. Imagine the situation of Iranian proxies + the bomb!!!!

Hi,

They were about to get it just before the fall of Shah---. But the stupid Khomeini followers and dumb iranian mullahs scr-ewed it up for Iran---.

They were so dumb---they had no clue who they were holding in custody---and even if they knew---they had no clue abut its importance---.

Hi,

Oh stop the bullsh-it---. I have almost first hand view of nuc development in pakistan---. My uncle was one of those pioneer PhD's in nuc physics who started this program---. He was at one time princial at the Reactor school for students pursuing nuc physics at Nylore---.

I lived with my uncle during my college years---and met most of these guys personally at my uncle's house over tea or dinner---and Dr. AQK was nowhere on the scene---. I remember meeting Dr Ishfaq---Dr Bashiruddin---Samar was next door neighbor---met Butt---and many others whose names I don't remember---.

In 1983 when my uncle was visiting my grandfather's house with my aunt---my maternal uncle asked him the most imp question---'do we have it or not'---. He just smiled at that time and did not say anything else---.

Naah, matey, it isn't so simple as put it. What you are narrating is the typical one-sided version from any PAEC guys. I know Pakistan had the nuclear program since 1950's but it was squarely aimed at producing radio-isotopes for medical and engineering applications, producing electricity and research. The nuke bomb dimension was added when the reports of India's nuke came and especially when she tested in 1974. I know PAEC had great scientists but they were well qualified but the route they were familiar with was the conventional Plutonium bomb but it required a huge investment, time and facilities that were purely nuclear oriented and hence would be almost impossible to acquire. And that's reprocessing plant from France was cancelled. While Dr. AQ Khan was working on a very different technology that relied on enriching a different isotope of Uranium using centrifuges. That was unconventional, faster, cheaper and a lot of components were dual use so those could be obtained under the guise of the civilian tech. And Pakistan was able to do that with limited engineering base in a pretty quick manner by 1983, Pakistan had a working design which was cold-tested and by 1986 there were a few devices ready to be used and a per reports Pakistan tested a device through a friendly nation because it was already testing its own devices. If it was not for Dr. A.Q. contribution, Pakistan won't be a nuclear power until the end of Afghan war after which US and western hammer hit the anvil and thus it won't be allowed to become nuke power PERIOD.

Hi,

Oh stop the nonsense---. I have almost first hand view of nuc development in pakistan---. My uncle was one of those pioneer PhD's in nuc physics who started this program---. He was at one time princial at the Reactor school for students pursuing nuc physics at Nylore---.

Hi,

They were about to get it just before the fall of Shah---. But the stupid Khomeini followers and dumb iranian mullahs scr-ewed it up for Iran---.

They were so dumb---they had no clue who they were holding in custody---and even if they knew---they had no clue abut its importance---.

Chacha Jee why so much anger towards AQ-Khan? Even Americans acknowledge he is the father of Pakistani nuclear bomb. Do you even know how much literate he is nuclear physics?

And as for AQ Khan---it was recognized very early by the pak military that due to the sensitivity of the nature of the program---a diversion was needed---a diversion that was very real but not real enough---and that diversion was in the form of AQ Khan---the supposed known face of the pak nuc program---.

It was a coupe de grace of the pak intel agencies---the unsung heroes who created a reality of this diversion---and thru media and paper made Dr AQ to what he was not---. The pak intel agy's were so successful in their endeavor that they made AQ believe in what he was doing to be the actual thing---they let the world folow his lead the pak other program kept on moving silently and smoothly till the day it happened---.

Chacha Jee why so much anger towards AQ-Khan? Even Americans acknowledge he is the father of Pakistani nuclear bomb. Do you even know how much literate he is nuclear physics?

Hi,

Off course they recognize him to be the father of the program---because our intel agencies projected him to be---to divert the attention from the real program---.

There is no nation in the world which gives a media hype to its nuc program---why would pakistan do that---other than to deceive.

The world fell for the AQ sleight of hand as did the US intel agy's---.

@Hakikat ve Hikmet

Last edited:
And as for AQ Khan---it was recognized very early by the pak military that due to the sensitivity of the nature of the program---a diversion was needed---a diversion that was very real but not real enough---and that diversion was in the form of AQ Khan---the supposed known face of the pak nuc program---.

It was a coupe de grace of the pak intel agencies---the unsung heroes who created a reality of this diversion---and thru media and paper made Dr AQ to what he was not---. The pak intel agy's were so successful in their endeavor that they made AQ believe in what he was doing to be the actual thing---they let the world folow his lead the pak other program kept on moving silently and smoothly till the day it happened---.

Hi,

Off course they recognize him to be the father of the program---because our intel agencies projected him to be---to divert the attention from the real program---.

There is no nation in the world which gives a media hype to its nuc program---why would pakistan do that---other than to deceive.

The world fell for the AQ sleight of hand as did the US intel agy's---.

Now sir you are showing the true American conspiracy theory.
If he had nothing to do with nuclear physics what was he doing in Netherlands nuke research lab? Even his colleagues from Netherlands acknowledge him of being capable of producing a nuclear thermal device. The current atomic watch dog inspectors also acknowledge his know how and research. He is not just Pioneer of a-bomb but also gas centrifuges which west acknowledge was impossible to produce even for them. So please think before you post.

For us.. Every single person is our hero who participated verbally or physically in this program.. Regardless it was stolen or researched the point is we got it..

Now sir you are showing the true American conspiracy theory.
If he had nothing to do with nuclear physics what was he doing in Netherlands nuke research lab? Even his colleagues from Netherlands acknowledge him of being capable of producing a nuclear thermal device. The current atomic watch dog inspectors also acknowledge his know how and research. He is not just Pioneer of a-bomb but also gas centrifuges which west acknowledge was impossible to produce even for them. So please think before you post.

Hi,

See---you are making a mountain out of a mole hill---. AQ Khan was a genuine engineer---he had a genuine program running---his engineers and scientists were genuine---they were working to the best of their ability to do their best believing in what they were doing and believing that their's was the only true program---. Their's was a true program as true that it could be---.

But then there was a truer program than theirs---which when became evident and was shown to the world---the world was shocked---. all those foreign agencies did not want to believe that they had been duped by these poor grass eating pakistani military---.

And to save their faces from embarrassment of being called a failure---they also pushed ahead and stated that AQ was the real thing---thus sabotaging their own efforts---because their reputations---their careers---their jobs---their income---the welfare of their families and children and their's as well depended pushing the anvil of their belief further---so the lie became the truth---.

And pakistan's " other scietists " came out of it unscathed---. The fall guy was made a hero---he believed he was a hero---he still believes that he is a hero---and it is all happening in front of your faces---where you all believe that he is a hero and the real thing---.

Most of you will never know about the true heroes of the program---it is like the wall in the agency---where the names of the true fallen heroes of the cause are written and only those who work there know who the true heroes are and the nation does not know anything---.

Pak military intel created the ultimate illusion---because everything they showed was real---nothing was fake---.

Hi,

See---you are making a mountain out of a mole hill---. AQ Khan was a genuine engineer---he had a genuine program running---his engineers and scientists were genuine---they were working to the best of their ability to do their best believing in what they were doing and believing that their's was the only true program---. Their's was a true program as true that it could be---.

But then there was a truer program than theirs---which when became evident and was shown to the world---the world was shocked---. all those foreign agencies did not want to believe that they had been duped by these poor grass eating pakistani military---.

And to save their faces from embarrassment of being called a failure---they also pushed ahead and stated that AQ was the real thing---thus sabotaging their own efforts---because their reputations---their careers---their jobs---their income---the welfare of their families and children and their's as well depended pushing the anvil of their belief further---so the lie became the truth---.

And pakistan's " other scietists " came out of it unscathed---. The fall guy was made a hero---he believed he was a hero---he still believes that he is a hero---and it is all happening in front of your faces---where you all believe that he is a hero and the real thing---.

Most of you will never know about the true heroes of the program---it is like the wall in the agency---where the names of the true fallen heroes of the cause are written and only those who work there know who the true heroes are and the nation does not know anything---.

Pak military intel created the ultimate illusion---because everything they showed was real---nothing was fake---.

Sir what is the point of all this even if it 0.000000001% true every one has acknowledged him already and he is a hero so why go against the tide?

What ever you say at this old age will be looked upon as a conspiracy theory. He has his name already written all over the nukes of Pakistan and no one can deny him that fame. Please don't fool your self. Yes Pakistanis have very old connection to nukes even the world's very first nuke under Manhattan project has a Pakistani foot print.

Sir, on this I must beg you to tell us..what are you smoking. It sounds dope. What he worked on was 100% real and the other route (Plutonium based) has been added relatively recently and now Pakistan has both and shifting more and more to the U238. I can explain the physics if required.

Sir what is the point of all this even if it 0.000000001% true every one has acknowledged him already and he is a hero so why go against the tide?

What ever you say at this old age will be looked upon as a conspiracy theory. He has his name already written all over the nukes of Pakistan and no one can deny him that fame. Please don't fool your self. Yes Pakistanis have very old connection to nukes even the world's very first nuke under Manhattan project has a Pakistani foot print.

Hi,

Gen Musharraf made it very clear that he was not the father of the program---and many others have too---. But some cling to their beliefs and have a hard time believing otherwise---.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom