What's new

Average Salary Per Month

saudi arabia you can find 250 riyals bengali cleaner worker to 200.000 riyals CEOs from USA here

and gov mini mum pay is 3000 riyals per month you can survive on it remember its for saudi nationals .

I get my salary by 7th every month and which finishes by 15 every month.

i got 146.480 PKR i save 90% of this amount and enjoyy life as life is free

free car
free car fuel
free home
free power
free water
free travel
free food at travel
and one and half salary yearly bonus :bounce:

only food and my wife shopping :disagree: i pay for

i got 146.480 PKR i save 90% of this amount and enjoyy life as life is free

free car
free car fuel
free home
free power
free water
free travel
free food at travel
and one and half salary yearly bonus :bounce:

only food and my wife shopping :disagree: i pay for

Me too same here.

But nothing is free and everything from rent to onion price is going up.

Hello PDF members) In this thread Please share the average monthly salary in your respective country.
Also mention how comfortably you or other people live in that monthly salary?
This question is interesting for me because average salary tells us about some important things like Living standards,Inflation rate,Consumer price index and the economic well being of a country.
Thanks)

My contract prohibits me from discussing my salary with others inside or outside the company.

Well either they are paying me too much or too less and don't want me to find out. :confused:

My social security benefit is $25,000/year and my wife's is $12,000 per year. We live comfortably on that adding about $30,000 per year from savings. My house is paid for and I have no other debts.
Nice but really your wifey earns $12000 a year in USA?? And there are people in USA who earn $12000 a year and survive on such budget?
It,s an average $1000 a month which is a very low income for living in USA

Nice but really your wifey earns $12000 a year in USA?? And there are people in USA who earn $12000 a year and survive on such budget?
It,s an average $1000 a month which is a very low income for living in USA

Both my wife and I are retired. Combined for the two of us, our social security benefit is $37,000 per year. We supplement that by spending another $30,000/year from our retirement savings/investments. So, we spend about $65,000 per year and are quite comfortable as we have no debts. We pay cash for our cars and other big expenses, such as home repairs, in addition to our "normal" spending of ~ $65,000 per year. We own our home free and clear (no mortgage).

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom