What's new

Average Salary Per Month

I am an emperor ..... I only swipe my credit card with out bothering how much I am spending in a month ..... :pop:

Let's ask how much do you give out charity to help some poor person/family.

I don't want to post mine envious eyes/hearts out here...
:rofl: I am looking for a cause to donate...Dont want someone chasing my trail and finding out I ended giving charity to those who help bad people :cray:

I usually give my parents who give to those in need...usually for building schools :angel:

:rofl: I am looking for a cause to donate...Dont want someone chasing my trail and finding out I ended giving charity to those who help bad people :cray:

I usually give my parents who give to those in need...usually for building schools :angel:

Beautiful, this is need of the hour more schools, more healthcare facilities two most important departments in building the Nation. But when ever you feel like helping please do donate even a little to fatimid foundation those little kids need help every drop of blood every day counts.

Be very careful from certain-to almost many mullahs telling people to buy black goat for sadqa; there is no such thing in Islam you can pay 500 rupees as sadqa if someone is sick or just to help someone.

In Western Australia the average is $96000 or $8000 per month.

I earn slightly less than that (scholarship money + job salary)

Beautiful, this is need of the hour more schools, more healthcare facilities two most important departments in building the Nation. But when ever you feel like helping please do donate even a little to fatimid foundation those little kids need help every drop of blood every day counts.

Be very careful from certain-to almost many mullahs telling people to buy black goat for sadqa; there is no such thing in Islam you can pay 500 rupees as sadqa if someone is sick or just to help someone.
We dont go to Mullahs...In fact most of my family despises peers esp my mom's side....

Yea, we can donate for school coz we know some people running some and others opening new ones but we dont dont know much in medical area ...Mostly my dad gives to different foundations to ensure that at least 1 will do some great work...Many do small scale work ... we also donate to Edhi...

We dont go to Mullahs...In fact most of my family despises peers esp my mom's side....

Yea, we can donate for school coz we know some people running some and others opening new ones but we dont dont know much in medical area ...Mostly my dad gives to different foundations to ensure that at least 1 will do some great work...Many do small scale work we do donate to Edhi...

I plan on making a list of cancer clinics across Pakistan and than give the list to SKMH talk to them if they can merge in some way or cooperate for shared donations these small clinics/hospital needs help/guidance too SKMH can provide them, I hope to find good information.

Not against all molanas but generally we used to hear if someone get sick get a goat a black one a fat one i later researched what nonsense was that came to know from Hadiths and respect scholars there is no such things as goat and other stuff even a smile is charity/sadqa so paying even 500 or as much as you can afford if you have problems, difficulties or someone is sick that'll do... only zakat is barely 2.5% fixed which is nothing in 365 days.

@Luftwaffe do we have a thread running for some orgnaizations which can be given charity for their work? Ermm...Ramadan is coming need to give zakat :ashamed:

I plan on making a list of cancer clinics across Pakistan and than give the list to SKMH talk to them if they can merge in some way or cooperate for shared donations these small clinics/hospital needs help/guidance too SKMH can provide them, I hope to find good information.

Not against all molanas but generally we used to hear if someone get sick get a goat a black one a fat one i later researched what nonsense was that came to know from Hadiths and respect scholars there is no such things as goat and other stuff even a smile is charity/sadqa so paying even 500 or as much as you can afford if you have problems, difficulties or someone is sick that'll do... only zakat is barely 2.5% fixed which is nothing in 365 days.
Thats a good idea...can you post a copy of the list here or even if they manage to get united in some form so I dont need to look around whom to donate....

500 is nothing actually...I was actually going to transfer some money to my dad incase I dont get visa in time to visit them for Ramadan so they can give zakat from me....

Almost all our Zakat goes to Pakistan...my sis gives in UK while my mom used to give for some Masjid in Canada (her friend was some member of some women association...)

nothing_to_do_here_by_rober_raik-d4cxltj.png

@Luftwaffe do we have a thread running for some orgnaizations which can be given charity for their work? Ermm...Ramadan is coming need to give zakat :ashamed:

I don't know about such Threads there was one for Shaukat Khanum Memorial Hospital but you can pay to SKMH online and if you have free paypal account it is an easy way. You can walk in to fatimid foundation their offices are all over Pakistan take your money and get a receipt from them, similar for SKMH they have offices, salani welfare trust is another very reputable trust for helping poor people...I won't give to eidhi I feel other small/medium organizations needs help as well eidhi their hands are full and they have fixed alot of money.

I am earning 20000+ Per Month now
I am 17 year old Non-Med High School Student From a Small Town In Haryana
I am running some websites right now and they are source of my earning :)
I don't know the average salary in India :D

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom