What's new

Average Salary Per Month

2/3 bhk at a good locality will cost anywhere upwards of 60 Lakhs at minimum unless you are looking beyond the outskirts . Buying a home worth calling a home is biggest challenge our generation faces :) .
very true... in Pune 2 BHK will go to 70 lakhs and 3 BHK above one crore....so for downpayment atleast 20-30 lakhs are needed....
I know that why i bought a 3 BHK flat in magarpatta city way back in 2002 , then i paid only 22lac. I still prefer our home which my dad bought in camp though.

> 1 lakhs per month after 7 yrs experience post PhD in Biotechnology

Life is decent enough but purchasing 2-3 BHK in good locality in Pune is still out if reach
dissapointing
then Thank God I ditched Biology for Chartered Accountancy :D

My field average salary for a decent freshie is Rs 45,000 to some genious fucks i have to pay upto Rs 65,000 on top of this benefits such as medical, life insurance, petrol, lunch.

2 years in this field and you can easily command 1.5 lacs like its a piece of cake.
What's your field?
And does your signature hint that you love being Stalked? :devil:

I know that why i bought a 3 BHK flat in magarpatta city way back in 2002 , then i paid only 22lac. I still prefer our home which my dad bought in camp though.
I used to work very close to Magarpatta, in Hadapsar.

I used to work very close to Magarpatta, in Hadapsar.
Ahhh!!!! i miss Pune , dad was posted there for a while before he retired back home to Mumbai , he loved the city .I just love the weather and the girls there:)

mind you this was way back in the early 90s:) :D

dissapointing
then Thank God I ditched Biology for Chartered Accountancy :D

What's your field?
And does your signature hint that you love being Stalked? :devil:

Software Development/Cryptoanalysis/Monitoring/Data Retrieval.

My remittance back home is not mentioned here as that is not charity...

Indian-ness came through to the rescue :D

Mine is only 6lakh/annum, just 10 days back i have resigned:cheers:...
Income just Rs 6 Lakhs per annum? :woot: How the dickens do you survive? I pay almost as much income tax per annum!! Jeeez! :angry:

These fooking idiots don't even bother to reduce the damn income tax rates...:pissed:Hope the BJP does something about this or I'll jump into the sea (as Farookh Abdullah wanted all those who voted for the BJP! )

5 rupiyaa per troll post . I am rich !!!

rich-bitch.gif
That is
4,146 * 5 = Rs. 20730
entire earnings on pdf

:D

There are 2 rules in every country.....

Rule 1) Do not ask a man his salary.....

Rule 2) Do not ask a lady her age......

This is something I have seen most S Asains do when you meet them abroad.

After the initial questions like ' where are you from etc" , the next Q is whats your salary ?

Ill mannered , intrusive & rude.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom