What's new

Automatically ban Indians for posting from fake news sites

Dialogue with Indians is necessary because they are our immediate neighbors and the country we are most likely to be at war with.

1. An outreach to the sane elements by both sides is vital.

2. Even if we don't agree, we know what we disagree over.

However unpleasant at times, the dialogue must be maintained.

Pakistanis must also reach out to other neighboring countries Afghanistan, Iran, and China. Nepal is country very friendly to us so we must encourage guests from Nepal. Also we need to accord courtesy to guests from Sri Lanka and Myanmar.
Both Sri Lanka and Myanmar have been of tremendous assistance to our armed forces in the past.

Problem is that indians lower the quality of PDF by trolling, vulgarity and spreading FAKE NEWS/PROPAGANDA. You can't have civilised interaction with them. They are extremely barbaric and disgusting. But YES we should encourage guests from our immediate neighbours of China, Iran and Afghanistan.

It’s also fun when said poster makes a far fetched prediction. I made a hobby out of marking those threads and revisiting them post expiration date.

Banning something outright will not do any good to anyone.

I would prefer a blacklist of urls from known sites and any way around it should be marked with warning.

P.s. All media is biased and will see and report the news with its own lens its for the public to choose wisely.

I agree and disagree. Agree with neighbourly aspect. Disagree that the membership should continue for the purpose of a War. War may not happen ever. And I hope that it does not.

Thanks for few sane words. 🙏🏽🙏🏽
@jamahir
👍✌Am drawing a Cold War parallel even though it is not entirely applicable in the case of our nations. The USA, NATO, and the Soviet Union and Warsaw Pact were Cold War adversaries willing to nuke each other into oblivion. Yet a people to people dialogue was maintained. There was no internet or social media in those days but short wave radio with mail in audio or phone in messages, licensed Ham Radio operators, pen friends clubs, Youth exchange programs, helped to keep the dialogue going. There was the Bolshoi ballet touring the USA and the New York Philharmonic playing in St.Petersburg. Yuri Gagarin the first astronaut visited London also as did Neil Armstrong visit Moscow.

There was a reason for that interaction. The Soviet Union was majority Russian, with a European culture, and so the people's of Europe and North America could identify with them. There was no religious hatred or feeling of revenge. The differences were ideological based on perceptions of a socio-economic world order and wealth sharing. There was no territorial dispute. There was room for debate and dialogue.
Which is why the Soviet Union worked with the USA on eradication of small pox.
Arial skirmishes aside the Soviet Union, and the USA never fought a full fledged war.

Those factors are not entirely valid within the India Pakistan context. We have drifted so far apart that our peoples hardly know each other. There is no prospect of relations getting better. There is nothing the sane amongst us can do to stem the madness gripping the region . The only forums we can interact on are defence forums like these where we will either only discuss the tools of war, or hurl insults at each other. The only thing the civil and informed amongst both sides can do, is to spell out our positions.

I recently posted a thread which showed the effects of a nuclear strike and how we should prepare for it ( see link below). During the Cold War this was a common topic for discussions amongst the peoples of the opposing countries. The threat was real. As civilians there was nothing they could do to prevent a nuclear war but they could prepare for it. Both sides would contribute to the discussions with politeness and concern.

My thread did not have a single post from an Indian guest.
So that is the level of dialogue. I hope there is no war too.🙏🏻

Last edited:
1608973198638-png.699991

The most stupid thing i have read, "If you ban indians it will be one sided narrative". There are plenty of Pakistani users that come from wide political spectrum.

Also what happened to the strike rule. Any person banned three times, would be permanently banned. I still see the same pajeets posting here, even after been banned more then 5 times.

there should be a basic IQ test for registration to this forum.

I logged in this morning and the first two posts I see are from Indian posting fake news from clear and obvious fake news sites.

Anyone who's seen the EU report or the earlier PDF exclusive on the matter knows exactly how easy it is to spot these sites.

You don't see Pakistani members posting from haqeeqat TV or khoji TV or nonsense like that. These Indians are deliberately searching for fake news to support thier narrative.

They are bringing down the standard of debate and need banning.
Everyone posting fake news should be banned. Why only Indians?

I have noticed @Foxtrot Alpha work on countering the propaganda, but as much as I want them to feel free to post anything, but their stupid propaganda is just dumb and can be dangerous, they are very bitter and utterly deceptive when they post anything about Pakistan, so its a yes from me any news which comes from India without a Proper source with multiple other sources, shut the thread down with 1 warning issued to the poster.

Because its thier national sport.
In all seriousness anyone doing it regularly should be warned and banned if needs be.

Indians are the vibration, pulse of this forum. Every false claim, a false website, a photoshoped pic generates far more pulses and vibrations than a true news.

This pulse is life.

Every now and then, people come forward with an idea of banning Indians. I say, why? You want to kill this organism called PDF?

Kia batain karogy apas main, doston se? asal maza aata hi us waqt jab ugla bat kernay wala dushman ho, or specially jab koi cold blooded dushman derwazay pe dastak dy.... phir pta chalta hai pulse ka.

Pulse chaltay rehnay do.....thanday raho... thuktay raho, thukai kertay raho.

Indians are the vibration, pulse of this forum. Every false claim, a false website, a photoshoped pic generates far more pulses and vibrations than a true news.

This pulse is life.

Every now and then, people come forward with an idea of banning Indians. I say, why? You want to kill this organism called PDF?

Kia batain karogy apas main, doston se? asal maza aata hi us waqt jab ugla bat kernay wala dushman ho, or specially jab koi cold blooded dushman derwazay pe dastak dy.... phir pta chalta hai pulse ka.

Pulse chaltay rehnay do.....thanday raho... thuktay raho, thukai kertay raho.

PDF would be best served discussing Pakistani issues. We should not become a platform for debunking indian Propaganda and FAKE NEWS.

Eurasiantimes was really fuked up in a real bad way and messed up conjuring journalism. I don't even think that news paper is Indian but dayum what a fake news click baiting artwork. I am glad we have banned that website.

Last edited:
PDF would be best served discussing Pakistani issues. We should not become a platform for debunking indian Propaganda and FAKE NEWS.
I don't know. I like PDF like that.
Just start something related to Pakistan. And see for your self, how fruitful it becomes.
But anyway, PDF gives enough liberty to everyone. We have a fellow called @Suriya. This guy is very much persistent and of course very bitter. But PDF never deleted his account.
So my friend, you are also free. Thok k rakho. Nai tu tamasha daikho.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom