What's new

Automatically ban Indians for posting from fake news sites

Now PDF mods have also become trolls and traitors?
Hmmm. My sympathies with you and those with similar thoughts.

Won't go so far. The mods do a great job.
There are some unwritten rules which are to be followed, about nations and peoples (that Pakistan has been at war with), and are not to be constructively criticized.

So the those implied rules are to be followed. If we don't like it we are free to leave.

I'm not saying Hindus are bad
Please use your words carefully. When you use words like ‘Hindus’ and classify them in a certain way then they communicate what I understood. Propensity to share something on a forum is not linked to a religion. Again you have classified Hindus as having a negative trait of sharing fake news as if it is linked to a religion. If you mean this then it is deplorable. If you meant something else then Please use your words carefully so that you convey exactly what you want. Since a reader can’t read your thoughts.

I have said enough on this. Please think about it.
If we don't like it we are free to leave.
You are most welcome to leave of you feel that those rules are not being followed.

Yes we all know why. Lot of mods are buddy buddy with trolls and gangus. Some are even working with gangus to undermine the Pakistan narrative.
if that's what you believe than let it be the case. all we can do is persuade you to change that thinking....
many members reported you for indian troll / false flagger but it is the same mods that save you everytime because we know the intention you open thread with and no one questions it nor there is a doubt among mods.

forum administration has entrusted mods with a responsibility and it is entrusted to us...i urge you to trust mod's judgement and let them do their work. if you are not happy with a mod's conduct feel free to reach out to GHQ...only hand full of senior mods and Administrator has access to it. all your queries and concerns can be addressed there

Sure, there are fake news sources but mainstream ones like Republic and Aaj Tak are also sources of disinfo and lies.

Bhai jaan, you need to calm down. Go on a date with that nice-looking Priti Patel :D

3966.jpg

wth is that .

A baby hippo ?

The situation concerning the Indians in PDF is now far better than it used to be 7-8 years ago. That time PDF appeared to be dominated by the Indian lunatics. Their presence have some commercial/entertaining values as far as web traffic is concerned ,though.
PDF has more serious issues to address in term of tolerating our own Pakistani members whose valid and justified opinions/arguments may not please some 'influential' people. It will naturally prevent true qualified Pakistanis to participate and enrich PDF.

Last edited:
The situation concerning the Indians in PDF is now far better than it used to be 7-8 years ago. That time PDF appeared to be dominated by the Indian lunatics. Their presence have some commercial/entertaining values as far as web traffic in concerned ,though. PDF has more serious issues to address in term of tolerating our own Pakistani members whose valid and justified opinions/arguments may not please some 'influential' people. It will naturally prevent true qualified Pakistanis to participate and enrich PDF.

They were disturbing times. In those days the indians would insult Islam, our Prophets, Muslims and sprout extreme anti-Pakistani racism and get away with it. They hardly ever got banned. They would do EXACTLY the same now if they were still given the opportunity. There were more indians on PDF than Pakistanis back in 2013/2014. Also for some reason in those days, even Pakistanis believed the FAKE NEWS and propaganda by the indian media.

The group would be so boring without all the Indians. When will have long fights about how they lost on feb 27.........

K

You are most welcome to leave of you feel that those rules are not being followed.

If you read my post carefully I was not referring to India which is the very obvious entity hostile to my nation.
India is not the only hostile entity to Pakistan. The saving grace here is that the Indian members are pretty honest about their views, which is a very desirable trait. It is easy for the rest of the PDF members to zero in on a lone Indian PDF member and pulverize him/her with rants.

There are others far more sinister, and it is unfortunate that a many of our members fail to see the underlying hostility cloaked in the garb of "brotherhood ". These are the privileged and never to be touched.
But we go by the rules...

The whole concept of false flagging needs to be reviewed.

Why are we so obsessed with the identity of the person rather than the views ?

Why can't a dissident Pakistani write like an "Indian" while keeping the Pakistani flag and vice versa ?

If you read my post carefully I was not referring to India which is the very obvious entity hostile to my nation.
India is not the only hostile entity to Pakistan. The saving grace here is that the Indian members are pretty honest about their views, which is a very desirable trait. It is easy for the rest of the PDF members to zero in on a lone Indian PDF member and pulverize him/her with rants.

There are others far more sinister, and it is unfortunate that a many of our members fail to see the underlying hostility cloaked in the garb of "brotherhood ". These are the privileged and never to be touched.
But we go by the rules...

The whole concept of false flagging needs to be reviewed.

Why are we so obsessed with the identity of the person rather than the views ?

Why can't a dissident Pakistani write like an "Indian" while keeping the Pakistani flag and vice versa ?

That's because those non-indians who are hostile to Pakistan are "mini indians". Sanghi wannabes. They are little nobodies wanting attention by copying others.

But we go by the rules
I'm curious. Is it the mountaineous ones west of the Durand Line, or the Nowruz folks? Or the former cousins from Meghna and Hooghly? Or the yallah 7abibis across the pond?

That's because those non-indians who are hostile to Pakistan are "mini indians". Sanghi wannabes. They are little nobodies wanting attention by copying others.
Agree... but their hostility is mostly cloaked and revealed most glaringly on certain days in December, February and March each year.
It doesn't really matter.

It is not so much about them as us.

If we are blindsided, it is our fault.
It is not just this forum but a national outlook that takes a sadistic pleasure in self flagellation
( The Opus Dei )
So I give up...
We will never learn.
Better to concentrate on estimating the effects of 60 kT yield.

I'm curious. Is it the mountaineous ones west of the Durand Line, or the Nowruz folks? Or the former cousins from Meghna and Hooghly? Or the yallah 7abibis across the pond?

Nah it's the sanghi/rss supporting false flaggers like you that are easy to expose:

1611320749705.png

I believe we should drop this before the unwritten rule is violated.
I believe in isolation and separation, rather than confrontation and we must have respect for all peoples retaliating, only when we are harmed.
As a country we are now far more united and strong than anyone could have dreamt of. Our hearts should be larger than others, and if the freedom of expression on this forum protects those who viciously abuse our nation and its people, from a rebuttal, then so be it.

There is a beautiful thread on this forum called "Our heroes need their identity back ". Some of the events posted there are related simply and truthfully. Mercifully no one has gone to that thread and cursed our fighting men ... yet.

Agree... but their hostility is mostly cloaked and revealed most glaringly on certain days in December, February and March each year.
It doesn't really matter.

It is not so much about them as us.

If we are blindsided, it is our fault.
It is not just this forum but a national outlook that takes a sadistic pleasure in self flagellation
( The Opus Dei )
So I give up...
We will never learn.
Better to concentrate on estimating the effects of 60 kT yield.

Often I disagree with you but here I am in agreement with you. If we are to ban all indians from PDF then we also need to ban all the posters of one other nationality who make ridiculous accusations agaisnt our armed forces that defy the laws of physics. Notice how they NEVER have ANY CREDIBLE evidence for ANY of their claims.

Often I disagree with you but here I am in agreement with you. If we are to ban all indians from PDF then we also need to ban all the posters of one other nationality who make ridiculous accusations agaisnt our armed forces that defy the laws of physics. Notice how they NEVER have ANY CREDIBLE evidence for ANY of their claims.

Agree totally, but that is not how this forum is structured and we must go by the rules. Rebuttals and responses are not allowed for one national entity.

Dealing with Hindutvadis ( separate from Hindus ) is far easier because they fall outside the protection of the unwritten rule.

Which is why I would not support banning Indians at all. They are dry honest in their views, and we know where they stand. Talking to them gives us an insight into the mindset. Even when they lace their posts with pidgin Urdu they offer an entertainment.
The other entities are different. What ever their crimes they are like the Chosen People where any criticism is made into a racist/ ethnic statement to play a victim card.
So you can't criticize Zionism because that's anti-semitic .
Similarly any criticism eise where depicts one as a war crime supporter.

Again let's drop it.
My last post:
I don't think genuine Indian PDF members should be banned and if the criteria of a ban is to be kept consistent then I agree others should be banned too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom