What's new

Automatically ban Indians for posting from fake news sites

Add to that The Wire and The Hindu.

Hindutva trolls say NDTV has Kolkata marxist leanings (CPI-M) and is decidedly anti-Hindutva or Pro-Pakistan. But I find them as rather objective and unbiased.

"NDTV is owned by Prannoy Roy. The NDTV group owns NDTV India, NDTV Good Times, NDTV 24×7 and NDTV Profit and other channels. NDTV is known to be sympathetic to communists. The Bengali Roy is married to Radhika Roy whose sister is Brinda Karat a Rajya Sabha member of CPI(M). Brinda Karat is married to Prakash Karat who is the General Secretary of the Communist Party of India (Marxist)."

More here,

Other than TV media like NDTV, I find online content by old school print publishers like Business Today and India Times credible, and my favorite Indian online news outlet (unbiased so far) is LiveMint.com whose high quality reporting with myriad graphs and images are also very enjoyable.

It's these new crop of Godi media which have sprouted like mushrooms, with overseas Hindutva IT-labor money that are the issue.

I don't know. I like PDF like that.
Just start something related to Pakistan. And see for your self, how fruitful it becomes.
But anyway, PDF gives enough liberty to everyone. We have a fellow called @Suriya. This guy is very much persistent and of course very bitter. But PDF never deleted his account.
So my friend, you are also free. Thok k rakho. Nai tu tamasha daikho.

But that's the point isn't it?, by not baning indian trolls it shows how weak the Pakistani resolve is in upholding the Pakistani narrative.

Also, the threads that discussed how to promote Pakistani nationalism and how we could make Pakistan more developed and prosperous were big hits without interference from our enemies. Those threads were almost exclusively Pakistani too.

But that's the point isn't it?, by not baning indian trolls it shows how weak the Pakistani resolve is in upholding the Pakistani narrative.

Also, the threads that discussed how to promote Pakistani nationalism and how we could make Pakistan more developed and prosperous were big hits without interference from our enemies. Those threads were almost exclusively Pakistani too.
Different approaches, same solution. I will say, keep it up.

Why ban Indians only? Why not anyone else who posts fake news?

Hindus share fake news to stoke genocidal rage into one another. During the recent protests there were certain outlets which spread stories about Khalistanis being behind it all, prompting Hindus to march to the rally and start attacking the protestors. The same thing happened during the anti-NRC protests. PDF should do its part in preventing non-Hindu blood from being shed in India and ban the fake news you people love to spread.

Hindus share fake news to stoke genocidal
Clubbing an entire population based on their religion shows your constricted view of the world. Did you like when Trump said Muslims are bad? No? That’s because an entire race, sect , religion can’t be called bad or good based on personal biases.

Your presumption that a set of people following a certain religion are spreading hatred is nothing but ignorance. Best is to learn from history. Whenever such thought process has gained traction, it has caused trouble. “All Jews are bad”. Remember who said this and killed millions during the World War II?

So be careful when you say Hindus, Jews, Christians etc etc because that would show a similar mindset.

Last edited:
I have noticed @Foxtrot Alpha work on countering the propaganda, but as much as I want them to feel free to post anything, but their stupid propaganda is just dumb and can be dangerous, they are very bitter and utterly deceptive when they post anything about Pakistan, so its a yes from me any news which comes from India without a Proper source with multiple other sources, shut the thread down with 1 warning issued to the poster.
Indians are the vibration, pulse of this forum. Every false claim, a false website, a photoshoped pic generates far more pulses and vibrations than a true news.

This pulse is life.

Every now and then, people come forward with an idea of banning Indians. I say, why? You want to kill this organism called PDF?

Kia batain karogy apas main, doston se? asal maza aata hi us waqt jab ugla bat kernay wala dushman ho, or specially jab koi cold blooded dushman derwazay pe dastak dy.... phir pta chalta hai pulse ka.

Pulse chaltay rehnay do.....thanday raho... thuktay raho, thukai kertay raho.
PDF would be best served discussing Pakistani issues. We should not become a platform for debunking indian Propaganda and FAKE NEWS.
each thread needs to be checked and whether it merits for a closure.PDF is a very much platform for debunking fake news. our forum played a significant role following Feb 27 strikes, our team along with few prestigious members came together and collectively we countered the indian narrative. using only an image (4missiles) and a YouTube video we single handedly took indian authorities to the cleaners. So, no! we don't want to ban indian, chinese, iranian members because we want to know what is going on in their mind.

This took me 5 minutes to make using a website and MS paint

View attachment 714356
Why did you have to do that?

Now we have a verified source sayin you is fake. All it needs is someone yelling it at the top of their voices in media house resembling a circus and the shit flinging begins.

Egads! Man, the news that I come across these days is equal parts cringe and manipulative. My countrymen are absolute morons when it comes to fact checking vis a vie our neighbours or even self praise for that matter.

On topic though, the three strike system seems appropriate for dealing with repeat offenders but is ineffective against dedicated troll accounts notwithstanding the good work out in by the mods. The problem with a black list would be that after the initial cull of the obvious sites, there might be different groups clashing about the veracity of the sites they refrence and the task of verification would be onerous for the staff, especially today when commercialization of media houses is followed by a predetermined agenda.

Last edited:
I think one of the more practical reasons for keeping trolls around is that they generate a lot of web traffic. Forums as a whole are on the decline. Every little bit helps, and maybe mods or admins think so too.

Why ban Indians only? Why not anyone else who posts fake news?

When it is time to bash India, the same Indian News agencies become a medium of choice but bad when they have anything against Pakistan. I have seen quite a few FMs protesting on this thread, sharing multiple links of Indian media that had something negative about India. Same media becomes fake when it has something against Pakistan.

Or make a list of media and post it here, that these XYZ media are acceptable and others are not. Thereafter, accept everything from these selected media. Even those news articles that are critical of Pakistan.

Or ban them completely. No news from any Indian media at all. But no that wouldn’t sound good to quite a few people. Because that is the primary source for bashing India when it is convenient.

As of now it seems to be a matter of convenience and what sounds good to the majority here.

bcos Indians are no. 1

at faking it..

bcos Indians are no. 1

at faking it..
Nope. I give that award to you for excelling in this area. And no intention of claiming it back either.

Must tell you you are pretty good at it. Keep up the good work.

The Bengali Roy is married to Radhika Roy whose sister is Brinda Karat a Rajya Sabha member of CPI(M).
Didn't know the underlined, and also the below :
The Italian Robertio Mindo who has a share in the group is a close relative of Sonia Gandhi.

each thread needs to be checked and whether it merits for a closure.PDF is a very much platform for debunking fake news. our forum played a significant role following Feb 27 strikes, our team along with few prestigious members came together and collectively we countered the indian narrative. using only an image (4missiles) and a YouTube video we single handedly took indian authorities to the cleaners. So, no! we don't want to ban indian, chinese, iranian members because we want to know what is going on in their mind.

Just ban indians. All other nationalities are welcome.

Yes we all know why. Lot of mods are buddy buddy with trolls and gangus. Some are even working with gangus
Now PDF mods have also become trolls and traitors?
Hmmm. My sympathies with you and those with similar thoughts.

Your presumption that a set of people following a certain religion are spreading hatred is nothing but ignorance. Best is to learn from history. Whenever such thought process has gained traction, it has caused trouble. “All Jews are bad”. Remember who said this and killed millions during the World War II?

I'm not saying Hindus are bad, I'm just saying they have a propensity to share fake news, and that the fake news almost frequently has a genocidal undertone. I'm the opposite of a Nazi since I'm trying to save lives here and prevent people from being lynched for being suspected Khalistanis or ISI agents.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom