What's new

Automatically ban Indians for posting from fake news sites

313ghazi

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I logged in this morning and the first two posts I see are from Indian posting fake news from clear and obvious fake news sites.

Anyone who's seen the EU report or the earlier PDF exclusive on the matter knows exactly how easy it is to spot these sites.

You don't see Pakistani members posting from haqeeqat TV or khoji TV or nonsense like that. These Indians are deliberately searching for fake news to support thier narrative.

They are bringing down the standard of debate and need banning.

Fully concur.

The Srivastava media group is irrevocably tarnished as a subservient interest group, lacking in any semblance of impartiality or independence of reporting.

Srivastava is synonymous with fraud and should simply result in immediate thread closure with a severe warning to its proponent.

PDF should reflect the mainstream positioning on proven fake news sources like this. Srivastava is dangerous.

NDTV is not bad.
NDTV is not bad.

The SAME NDTV that claimed india killed 50 Chinese soldiers and shot down an F-16????????........... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ............:disagree:
Is there such thing credible indian news?

There is if you believe india invented the internet and UFOs some 9,000 years ago:

I don't care if they use mainstream Indian news sites - although we know many of them are BS too, but most of them are clearly using deliberate fake news sites.

I saw one the other day that was called greekcitynews or greekcitytimes I mean it's clear as day.

Today's bakwas was from defpost.com and business-standard.com

Its even more fake than thier English names in a budbud accent.

"hallo Sir Ji - I am shtebe, how can I serve your caal?"

I logged in this morning and the first two posts I see are from Indian posting fake news from clear and obvious fake news sites.

Anyone who's seen the EU report or the earlier PDF exclusive on the matter knows exactly how easy it is to spot these sites.

You don't see Pakistani members posting from haqeeqat TV or khoji TV or nonsense like that. These Indians are deliberately searching for fake news to support thier narrative.

In FULL agreement here.

@waz any chance we can implement the above?

Our mods are too lenient with indians. We know they come up with new IDs and are just trolls. Serious and sensible posters are welcome, but these trolls should be immediately banned upon posting fake news or propagating indian propaganda.

Our mods are too lenient with indians. We know they come up with new IDs and are just trolls. Serious and sensible posters are welcome, but these trolls should be immediately banned upon posting fake news or propagating indian propaganda.
Interestingly, this "recycling of source names" is precisely what the Indian fake news cells also do. When "Brussels News Review" gets banned, it resurfaces as "Brussels News Wrap" or some similar b.s.

I have a policy now to delete. Their is just too much rubbish from their sanghi media. We had the recent German engines for Chinese submarines being refused, which I had to personally debunk.

Last edited:
Add to that The Wire and The Hindu.

My problem is not with mainstream Indian media, or even reputable bloggers etc, but there is a clear distinction between real news sources and fake news sources that only the gullible or the imbecile cannot distinguish between.

Anyone else citing these sources is trolling.

For far too long these dirty indians have been allowed to post fake garbage news on this forum. These people need to be banned from this forum.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom