What's new

Automatically ban Indians for posting from fake news sites

if that's what you believe than let it be the case. all we can do is persuade you to change that thinking....
many members reported you for indian troll / false flagger but it is the same mods that save you everytime because we know the intention you open thread with and no one questions it nor there is a doubt among mods.

forum administration has entrusted mods with a responsibility and it is entrusted to us...i urge you to trust mod's judgement and let them do their work. if you are not happy with a mod's conduct feel free to reach out to GHQ...only hand full of senior mods and Administrator has access to it. all your queries and concerns can be addressed there

First of, you have me confused with someone else. 98% of my threads are about Pakistan from Pakistan source posted in Pakistan Affairs section.

Second my views are based on what i have observerd first hand, and evidence that i have. If you see the evidence i have, you will change your views. I can happliy share it with you or @Horus in private.

Fake News Sites or the Godi media.
Is there a difference?
The mod's can just set up an approval system for those kinda posts before they are published.
A good post regardless of whether it criticizes Pakistan should've encouraged but no fake delusional shit.

Can you please post a list of "Fake News" sites so that we can ensure that we do not include them.

dont forget the known false flaggers....their intent is obvious.

So what do you think is the good female form ? An example please of some famous personality.

777C63EA-902A-4A7A-A743-D81A8B0AED10.jpeg

a member of parliament also .

I’m not aware that Feng Leng is either a Chinese government official or writes for a major Chinese news publication. Are you seriously equating a forum goer with the Indian media?
Your words, you said poster and not government official

" It’s also fun when said poster makes a far fetched prediction. "

Your words, you said poster and not government official

" It’s also fun when said poster makes a far fetched prediction. "

The topic is about fake news, which I assume was about something linked. I concede that feng Leng’s prediction is really dumb though.

i think all indians should be banned. full stop. even the Pakistani threads are filled with more indians trolls than anyone else and the whole conversation gets derailed into a shit slinging match between indians and pakistanis, where i too am complicit. there is no analysis or anything from these indians. just 'wake up, log into PDF, chat shit, troll, sleep, rinse and repeat'.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom