What's new

Australia's first Muslim frontbencher abused for "taking oath on Quran"

Government Ministers/Secretaries shouldn't be swearing on any sort of religious book. Religion should stay the hell out of Government. I don't want laws based on religious teachings.

We only need to look at Countries in the Middle East, the U.S and elsewhere to see what happens when governments are influenced by stupid religion.

Australians like a secular government, so you can see why there is an outburst also the added factor that muslim immigrants to the country haven't been exactly the best in terms of behavior etc so you can see why some people are so anti-islam.

Are you blind? Why do you lie to yourself, the comments clearly say he should have used the bible instead not he should have used the god delusion or something

I also find it a bit amusing that Aeronaut only seems to make threads about Australia ONLY when something negative arises that he knows will not go down well on a prominent muslim forum that defence.pk is.

Don't worry, you can see his positive side in Chinese related threads. So you don't go thinking he is depressed or something. :P

on topic: Vast majority of Bosniaks don't give two hoots about Quran. I know a bar owner, he likes prisciutto (smoked ham from a pig) and drinks everyday. Only old women wear scarves.

Ḥashshāshīn;4476641 said:
This is rich coming from an Indian.

please sir,we are not refugees.

No wonder ur kind gets thrashed in australia...

ever country with educated indians benefits and loses nothing.

a community that is educated,law abiding,entreprenurial and has no negative attirbutes.

it is the uneducated,illiterate,jealous aussies and others who beat up Indians.

There were few illiterate bogans chanting slogans against him but majority of people have welcomed this.
Go check his Facebook page.

What's that suppose to mean?

Letting in people incoherent with your values/beliefs.

please sir,we are not refugees.

ever country with educated indians benefits and loses nothing.

a community that is educated,law abiding,entreprenurial and has no negative attirbutes.

it is the uneducated,illiterate,jealous aussies and others who beat up Indians.

So, the Bosnian is uneducated, doesn't abide by the law and has negative attributes? You sure about that gypsy boy?

I never said that about Bosniaks,just telling him what the Indians are like.

But anyday i would say Indians,especially the educated ones would be an asset to any country much more than Bosniaks.

and i am not offended if you call me Gypsy boy cuz i dont knw what it means.

I never said that about Bosniaks,just telling him what the Indians are like.

But anyday i would say Indians,especially the educated ones would be an asset to any country much more than Bosniaks.

and i am not offended if you call me Gypsy boy cuz i dont knw what it means.

indian = internet warrior, real life gets his head kicked in from every kid.

Why should anyone have a problem with any religious book?

I remember Abu Azmi wanted to swear in Hindi but Raj Thackeray goons came and beat him.

There are mad and bad people everywhere, that should not mean that entire community or society is bad.

indian = internet warrior, real life gets his head kicked in from every kid.

You really must be feeling nice after typing it on your keyboard.:lol:

Why should anyone have a problem with any religious book?

I remember Abu Azmi wanted to swear in Hindi but Raj Thackeray goons came and beat him.

There are mad and bad people everywhere, that should not mean that entire community or society is bad.

You really must be feeling nice after typing it on your keyboard.:lol:

Sorry bud, got carried away, with that bigot bronxbull - was trying to make a different point.

abey hero,

tumhein kisne bulaaya,kebab pe haddi?

Having been to Australia - can say - that Aussies are some of the nicest, most tolerant people - in the world - and that includes middle east, south asia, even the US. So what are you doing their son.

Letting in people incoherent with your values/beliefs.

And what are Australian values? Australian constitution gives full religious freedom and respect all beliefs.
Don't make statements out of thin air, if it were incoherent he would have never made it to front bench.

His appointment actually shows how tolerate Australian society is although we do have some bigots who don't know what they are talking.

Sorry bud, got carried away, with that bigot bronxbull - was trying to make a different point.

Having been to Australia - can say - that Aussies are some of the nicest, most tolerant people - in the world - and that includes middle east, south asia, even the US. So what are you doing their son.

he has problems with all Muslims,ignore him.

sure mr.echelon,i dont want to float in ether like you.

The experience of UK/Western Europe is already a lesson.

he has problems with all Muslims,ignore him.

Trust me,being pals with Rafi is more dangerous than talking to me.

timepass kar raha haoon, papa.

Australia - is one of my favorite places to visit in the whole world - beautiful landscape, with pretty girls and sophisticated multiculturalism. Whats not to love.

sure mr.echelon,i dont want to float in ether like you.

The experience of UK/Western Europe is already a lesson.

So you agree you were making false statement.
And what experience is that? please enlighten us with some more BS.

Back
Top Bottom