What's new

Australia wants India to play greater role in Asia

so wat about congress ministers??
few of them anti sikh riots,bhopal gas tragedy??
and u r crying for modi???
its better to have a vajpayee than this weak mms who even didnt know that indias biggest scandal is going on under his nose

Are they PM of India??? Did i even say Congress is good??? Is MMS corrupt by himself??? Atleast read to what i am saying...b/w are you saying ministers in BJP would be clean...They will/do not indulge in corruption??? Let's cut this crap of BJP/Congress...Vajpayee was a good PM even though there were scams right under his nose...Even though he wanted to but failed to take actions against Modi because of party politics...MMS have/has same/similar compulsions...However you and I can vouch for honesty of both these men...

Let me repeat i don't see any such leader in our political domain...Modi simply fails by a big margin...However if majority wants him no one can stop him...

I don't see any leader in the current political environment that is worth of being a PM...I do want to congress to go because change is an essential part of democracy to prosper...but can't see any worthy PM in BJP...may be Sushma Swaraj or"Nitish Kumar"

As said he is a tainted PM...Minority will be nervous and vulnerable...Minority vote-bank politics will take its toll...

As said nation building is just not about economics...b/w how do you know Modi has spine??? What actions of his give you that inclination??? Remember it was the same BJP who went all the way to Kandahar to release terrorist...it is the same BJP who got all the troops mobilized in 2003 and did nothing...I am sure congress might have done the same...but the point i am trying to make is "spine" is not party proprietary..

It is democracy my friend...If majority thinks Modi is the man then he will see the light of the day...I know i will not vote for him...

its better to ask someone who has been administered by Modi. ask any Gujrati, you will understand what magic spell he has casted on them.. Modi is a next name of progress there..modi has done a lot for the area under his administration and its time to let him administer entire country. you expect 84% of India population to be represented by so called spineless secular leader just because of a condemnable masaccre happend long back in Gujrat ?? its easy to criticize but only local knows who is worthy of criticizm and who is not..and by local i mean Gujrati, many of them consider modi their God..and if he can do so much for Gujrat then why not for India..we all deserve a leader like Modi and its time to not let 'politically correct' statements hamper our potential...

Sarcasm??

Yes,he has to win n Congress will go down the drain in next elections....

Not sarcasm at all.

I want a tough rival to compete against.

Not a spineless Congress, who responds to stapled visas by appeasing China even further.

Are they PM of India??? Did i even say Congress is good??? Is MMS corrupt by himself??? Atleast read to what i am saying...b/w are you saying ministers in BJP would be clean...They will/do not indulge in corruption??? Let's cut this crap of BJP/Congress...Vajpayee was a good PM even though there were scams right under his nose...Even though he wanted to but failed to take actions against Modi because of party politics...MMS have/has same/similar compulsions...However you and I can vouch for honesty of both these men...

Let me repeat i don't see any such leader in our political domain...Modi simply fails by a big margin...However if majority wants him no one can stop him...

mms has crossed all the past records and congress will break more records if selected next.this is my only pov..
and u also know who has remote control..

i think bjp will again stand for advani as pm..there is no sign of modi as future projection for pm post

I am gonna vote BJP only because of Modi...only thing against modi is the Gujrat masaccre, i hope he somehow gets out of the mess and serve the nation..i can't imagine BJP without Modi as PM candidate in the next election, modi is an ACE that BJP has today

How will modi win? when advani ji will be there for next elections and i dont think BJP have got any plan to come-up with modi on forefront but after advani ji. I think there is only 1 strong leader left in BJP and that is MODI.

Not sarcasm at all.

I want a tough rival to compete against.

Not a spineless Congress, who responds to stapled visas by appeasing China even further.

I can assure you that with Modi as our leader we have the potential to be a tougher rival politically and economically..

All hail Modi :smitten:

I don't see any leader in the current political environment that is worth of being a PM...I do want to congress to go because change is an essential part of democracy to prosper...but can't see any worthy PM in BJP...may be Sushma Swaraj or"Nitish Kumar"

As said he is a tainted PM...Minority will be nervous and vulnerable...Minority vote-bank politics will take its toll...

As said nation building is just not about economics...b/w how do you know Modi has spine??? What actions of his give you that inclination??? Remember it was the same BJP who went all the way to Kandahar to release terrorist...it is the same BJP who got all the troops mobilized in 2003 and did nothing...I am sure congress might have done the same...but the point i am trying to make is "spine" is not party proprietary..

It is democracy my friend...If majority thinks Modi is the man then he will see the light of the day...I know i will not vote for him...

When is the next Indian election?

I hope Modi wins.

so wat about congress ministers??
few of them anti sikh riots,bhopal gas tragedy??
and u r crying for modi???
its better to have a vajpayee than this weak mms who even didnt know that indias biggest scandal is going on under his nose

what about Jaitley???? i don't think Modi should be PM but Home minister Defense minister or finance minister same with Advani Jaitley is clean and very respected both inside and out of India

don't vote for these CONgress scum who call themselves secular Anti Sikh riots of 1984 say so otherwise Operation blue star says so otherwise they appease the minorities they are corrupt have no spines only reason they are in power is because of cash 4 votes

don't vote for these CONgress scum who call themselves secular Anti Sikh riots of 1984 say so otherwise Operation blue star says so otherwise they appease the minorities they are corrupt have no spines only reason they are in power is because of cash 4 votes

don't worry we won't vote them..we will make India a peaceful place to live for both majority and minority and we are on right track..:)

deathtofalseflaggers

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom