What's new

Australia wants India to play greater role in Asia

India should capitalize on this mass movement against China. Chinese are no better than the aussies when it comes to racism. Squeeze whatever resources and technology off the "west", but never go into war.

Every country playing as there own interest . .

Now What is good for us . . Enemy china with west as friend or friend china with west can think to redefine there relation with us

I dont know how many neighbour of USA , Britain or Austrelea are there enemy . . Cause they know having a neighbour as enemy was the reason of world war . . In any war between india and china no one will come for us as two rising country will hurt themselve and other will enjoy cat fight . . .

but modi cant be a PM due to his image,bjp dont have any other admirable leader

but modi cant be a PM due to his image,bjp dont have any other admirable leader
forget about BJP...i don't find any other leader in India who is strong enough to take any strong stand on any thing ....all of them except him are either currupt or spineless...

forget about BJP...i don't find any other leader in India who is strong enough to take any strong stand on any thing ....all of them except him are either currupt or spineless...

it sounds funny but its one of my dreams to see Modi as PM of India :D

You become Godfather/assertive or not, India will act as buffer for all South east Asian/ Australasian nations who are uneasy with China's abrupt military rise. They know it, they know it because any conflict in south east Asia is going to affect India significantly. This is where they are betting and there is nothing wrong in their approach. He might be pretending casual with what he is saying but technically he right.

It will be interesting to see how China is going to make India preoccupied with some low intensity conflicts or bluffs of cordial diplomacy or the timing when she will push south east Asian countries towards the wall, when India will be bogged down because of her own critical engagements; which may or may not be beacause of China's direct or indirect involvement .

Australia should teeth its self to face challenges of future without relying on the sheer luck of India or USA will be readily available at the times of acute necessity.

Bygones are bygones....in this world you cannot just bully a nation...too many players involved.....having said that i agree national defense cannot be outsourced/hedge to some other nation's mercy....

it sounds funny but its one of my dreams to see Modi as PM of India :D

A tainted PM will not be good for future of our country...Nation building is not just economics...Had that been the case we are being ruled by most probably best economists that India have seen....However there are many aspects of leadership that MMS lacked...Modi as a PM can be a serious blow to our national integrity...

A tainted PM will not be good for future of our country...Nation building is not just economics...Had that been the case we are being ruled by most probably best economists that India have seen....However there are many aspects of leadership that MMS lacked...Modi as a PM can be a serious blow to our national integrity...

Then who according to you deserves this seat in the current scenario?? and how come is it a blw to national integrity??

What Modi has done for Gujrat cannot be neglected and he would become a PM with spine. India has potential to lead but because of spineless and corrupt govt we are not able to play that part...Modi as a PM is the best option we have today not just accordin to me but many !!

so wat about congress ministers??
few of them anti sikh riots,bhopal gas tragedy??
and u r crying for modi???
its better to have a vajpayee than this weak mms who even didnt know that indias biggest scandal is going on under his nose

so wat about congress ministers??
few of them anti sikh riots,bhopal gas tragedy??
and u r crying for modi???
its better to have a vajpayee than this weak mms who even didnt know that indias biggest scandal is going on under his nose

Yeah..no more remote controlled center, let the next election come..!!

Then who according to you deserves this seat in the current scenario??

I don't see any leader in the current political environment that is worth of being a PM...I do want to congress to go because change is an essential part of democracy to prosper...but can't see any worthy PM in BJP...may be Sushma Swaraj or"Nitish Kumar"

and how come is it a blw to national integrity??
As said he is a tainted PM...Minority will be nervous and vulnerable...Minority vote-bank politics will take its toll...

What Modi has done for Gujrat cannot be neglected and he would become a PM with spine. India has potential to lead but because of spineless and corrupt govt we are not able to play that part

As said nation building is just not about economics...b/w how do you know Modi has spine??? What actions of his give you that inclination??? Remember it was the same BJP who went all the way to Kandahar to release terrorist...it is the same BJP who got all the troops mobilized in 2003 and did nothing...I am sure congress might have done the same...but the point i am trying to make is "spine" is not party proprietary..

Modi as a PM is the best option we have today not just accordin to me but many !!
It is democracy my friend...If majority thinks Modi is the man then he will see the light of the day...I know i will not vote for him...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom