What's new

Australia wants India to play greater role in Asia

Here goes the secular brigade crying over spilt milk but conveniently forgetting their role against pandits and buddhists in Kashmir and their role against sikhs in punjab and delhi....

Whom are you talking to dude??? Do you even have a clue what religion i am from???? Talk to me on merits if you can...No point in talking like a kid...Is Modi a tainted person...answer is plane and simple "Yes"...Can nation building be only seen from the lenses of economics...Answer is big "No"....Debate with me on those points...

I have no love for Congress...I loved Vajpayee and love MMS because of their sheer persona...Their honesty...Modi has got lot of blood in his hands(directly/indirectly/lack of leadership - whatever you want to call it)...The way it would disgust me if a person like Titler become our PM the same way it disgust me if i see Modi as PM...

slave mentality never goes from secularists eh..?
Ignoring the rant...Hopefully next reply would be sane...

are you gonna vote in next elections?? if yes then whom will you vote?? congress??

Read carefully what i said earlier...Change is essential in Democracy...I have no love for Congress and would like a change in the center...However if my future PM is going to be a tainted person like MOdi...then i know whom to vote for...

Its a democracy and everyone has a right to speech and I don't agree with single word of your post..I am again saying that we can't afford to supress the voice of 87% Hindus, Sikhs , Christians (mostly want to see modi as PM) for the condemnable riots happened long back to few Muslims. there are possibilities of another Riot but same can be happen even under Congress but overall future looks bright with Modi as PM...

Who told you that only Muslims are agaisnt Modi???? Just for records i am a Sikh..Stop looking at this issue from the prism of religion...What i am saying has nothing to do with religion/secularism etc etc...

You did not get my point...I am not saying Riots will/cannot happen under any other govt. However he is tainted and the most important job in a country should be given to a person with a clean record...Think if someone brings in Raja back to telecom ministry saying that removing him will not guarantee that there won't be any other 2G like scam...

nothing can change my opinion :)

Of-course...

Yeah, India only follows its own interests, not white people's interests.

The divide and conquer tactic is now being overused, and nobody will listen to it.

if india can have highways named after a man who ordered the massacare of sikhs, the same man goes on to become the PM twice, he also siphons off huge amounts into his swish accounts and still be the best PM so far for a country's leading party then what wrong in making a man The PM who has proved himself bringing back a state from irreparaible damage by the earth quakes, the godhra train burning incident, the riots, followed by floods 3 yers later in surat ah'bad to such glory and in 9 years Y bcoz he is accused of negligence during riots an accuse which is never proven, " instead Teesta seetalvad has been found guilty of tampering with proof and false confessions"..infact congress wants to keep off modi from centre is baby baba gandhi will feel soooooo puny before him and cant contenst to sit on the bloody throne ...

remember how the Gr8 rajiv gandhi justified for killing sikhs???jab bada ped girta hai to dharti hilta hi hai

See the backbone of your logic....If something wrong has happened in the past then what's wrong if it occurs again....When will we learn??? As said in an earlier post...I am sikh..so i know a lot about 84 riots then some of you arguing about it might not....Having said that how does it negate the fact the Modi is tainted and nation building is not just economics...

I am afraid none of you have argued on the two points that i have raised...all are behaving like spokesperson of BJP....This is what our politicians do when conrner'd about their respective roles in riots...Ask congress they will point to 2003 Gujarat...Ask BJP they will point to 84 Riots...and the gullible netizens will unfortunately follow the same route...

well we r moving faaaaaaar off topic but i cant resist. u compare this old joker chimp with AB vajpayee??vajpayee was PM for 3 times 3 days ,11 months and then 5 years ..do u know the reasons for these 3 days and 11 months periods??cause he rejected coalition compulsions.

Sir..i have high regards for Vajpayee but let's not get blind here....Vajpayee rejected coalition??? Are you serious here??? I am sorry but your knowledge about Indian politics is not accurate...The reason they got in for 5 years was because of coalition...and they lost because of the same...b/w the nuclear civilian deal that Indian's gloat about is because the same "old joker chimp" rejected the coalition politics and risked his govt....Let's not be too naive here...and in case you are not informed about the topic then better ask or read about it...Disrespecting a person who has probably taken few very important decisions that has revamped india is just belligerence of uninformed youth...

in his qwest to save his kursi u say mahmohan is honest??NO a bloody NO he bought his seat for PM by bribing his seniors in political strature with the entire 2G & CWG money, he is a power hungry man who loves his pakistani wet dreams more than us Indians..
Even his critics don't call him dishonest...Anyways you are free to form your opinion...no matter how weird it is...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom