What's new

Australia sets the target of 360 for India

May I say in all humbleness today, and I hope Pakistani brothers and sisters do not take offence or let parochial jealousies come in the way of appreciating the significance.'

It is this.

India is underlining, with bold and italics, that they are the undisputed World Champions of the cricket playing world today.

We are head and shoulders and waists above the next closest cricket playing countries in the world today - both Western.

England and Australia.

We are today possibly playing at a level that is as scary as the West Indian ad the Australian teams of old.

NO TOTAL IS SAFE FROM THE INDIAN BATTING LINE UP.

Bowlers the world over must be pissing ad shitting in their pants at the prospect of bowling against a line up like this.

Where does the gangrape end? At No. 8???????

No way ,we are not even close to being Australia or WI of their own era , pace bowling is the area where we are still suckers.

Come on man ..... I don't care if India lose 6-1 to OZ now .... jaisa kehte hai ... BC aaj poore ho gaye !!!

Man don't you dare forget Kohli .... I know he is a dickhead when it comes to attitude but dat mofo is a dynomo !!!! everytime he scores India won.

Aisa kia howa ajj jitna runs diya utna chase kia

Donoo ne ek dosrey ki dulahe ki

Hope next matches are alao high scoring games with 300 plus

No way ,we are not even close to being Australia or WI of their own era , pace bowling is the area where we are still suckers.

totally agree with you, we need to bring new blood in the team .... never liked ashwin from the start ... i think it's about time to bring amit sharma or rasool in the team. I won't mind giving quota to Kashmiri players in the team. we need to integrate and give that piece of land a hope to represent our beautiful country.

Every world dominating side does not need to be structured on the same template.

The WI had unrelenting pace, and some world beating batsmen.

The Aussies had some world beating batsmen, one world beating accurate pacer, ad one all time great spinner.

The Indians have SEVEN terrifyingly world smashing batters, of whom one is wicketkeeper and captain par excellence.

Don't you get it?

There is NO TOTAL a world team (combined world team of current test playing nations) ca put up that is SAFE from this Indian batting line up.

Cricket is a game of batsmen. The team that wins is the one that scores more runs - in ANY form of cricket.

Aisa kia howa ajj jitna runs diya utna chase kia

Donoo ne ek dosrey ki dulahe ki

Hope next matches are alao high scoring games with 300 plus

bhai jaan pahle to eid mubarak !!!!

saala hum aapas mein ek dusre ki boti noch le .... par BC koi 3rd person hum dono me se kisi ko haraye ..... dil nahi manta. Aaj bhi ST ke baad dusri baar dil WA ke liye dhadkta hai !!!!

359 maarne ke baad bhi Australian team ko kya mila ?

yFg9vvS-7sYEbV_PwdPp6TMQxvnQ_8otNd7rHNgc1_E7wQ8B2QqnpHQ1YnbXHnycLmZr=s400

Bhai saab atleast give some credit to us today. We chased down 2nd highest score in history of ODI cricket.

Kitna credit chaya? :D

Credit card to khali hai :)

Well i did congrats india and they have bowlers who can give 300 plus runs and have batsman who have ability to chase it..
:

Every world dominating side does not need to be structured on the same template.

The WI had unrelenting pace, and some world beating batsmen.

The Aussies had some world beating batsmen, one world beating accurate pacer, ad one all time great spinner.

The Indians have SEVEN terrifyingly world smashing batters, of whom one is wicketkeeper and captain par excellence.

Don't you get it?

There is NO TOTAL a world team (combined world team of current test playing nations) ca put up that is SAFE from this Indian batting line up.

Cricket is a game of batsmen. The team that wins is the one that scores more runs - in ANY form of cricket.

Woh , next world cup mein samajh aa jaegi .Next WC is hosted by Australia and Newzeland.

Woh , next world cup mein samajh aa jaegi .Next WC is hosted by Australia and Newzeland.

Don't want to say anything and jinx things.

World is full of unbelievers.

The ones who win are the ones who believe.

I have seen this in 30+ Indians. They belong to a time when India was too scared to believe.

I don't see this fear in my generation and younger.

i agree , even today if the aussies get their old players back india wouldn't stand a chance of winning, in the previous aus team every single player was a match winner , with players like warne , gilchrist , symonds , lee , hayden , pointing, mcg etc etc india never had a chance untill the first T-20 world cup from where i think there was a decline , they had the habit of fighting till the last ball, the current team is a complete disgrace to the australian legacy..the way gillie and warne lead their teams to victory in IPL is just another example of what these players where capable of and the kind of psychological impact they had in the dressing room.

Back
Top Bottom