What's new

Australia sets the target of 360 for India

Damn man,had dawan got his 100 too,it would've been 3 centuries !

Gangrape ! No mercy! Finished in style!
it's worse than the defeat they suffered against South Africa..at least in that match they managed to get 9 S.African wickets,but here it was pure massacre of the Kangaroos by the three top order batsmen...man this is simply too much humiliation for the former world champion...:nana:

With the kind of form they were in today Indians would have broken even that South African record of 438/9 while chasing. Awesome run chase without breaking a sweat!

it's worse than the defeat they suffered against South Africa..at least in that match they managed to get 9 S.African wickets,but here it was pure massacre of the Kangaroos by the three top order batsmen...man this is simply too much humiliation for the former world champion...:nana:

And 39 balls to spare.

May I say in all humbleness today, and I hope Pakistani brothers and sisters do not take offence or let parochial jealousies come in the way of appreciating the significance.'

It is this.

India is underlining, with bold and italics, that they are the undisputed World Champions of the cricket playing world today.

We are head and shoulders and waists above the next closest cricket playing countries in the world today - both Western.

England and Australia.

We are today possibly playing at a level that is as scary as the West Indian ad the Australian teams of old.

NO TOTAL IS SAFE FROM THE INDIAN BATTING LINE UP.

Bowlers the world over must be pissing ad shitting in their pants at the prospect of bowling against a line up like this.

Where does the gangrape end? At No. 8???????

what a match!! what a match!! GOD....Feel proud... Bleed Blue ;cheers: :super:

May I say in all humbleness today, and I hope Pakistani brothers and sisters do not take offence or let parochial jealousies come in the way of appreciating the significance.'

It is this.

India is underlining, with bold and italics, that they are the undisputed World Champions of the cricket playing world today.

We are head and shoulders and waists above the next closest cricket playing countries in the world today - both Western.

England and Australia.

We are today possibly playing at a level that is as scary as the West Indian ad the Australian teams of old.

NO TOTAL IS SAFE FROM THE INDIAN BATTING LINE UP.

Bowlers the world over must be pissing ad shitting in their pants at the prospect of bowling against a line up like this.

Where does the gangrape end? At No. 8???????

Oye Kake, thoda jyada nahi ho gaya?? Lols

Hadd hai Yuvi ki batting bhi nahi dekhne di

anyways take it aussies ! WE WON BITCHES!! :nana:

We won

We had Sachin,Sourav,Dravid, Sehwag,Yubraj....all 10 years younger...

But the thing is that they lost even before coming for bat...those days it was unthinkable to chase 360.

LOL..Australia has the worst record of defending big totals....428, 350,340 have been chased down against them.

Who can forget the 400 run+ figures SA team chased?

Well delhi is infamous for rapes and today 2 delhi boys just .....

I know it's a crude/heartless joke but DAMMMMNNNNNNNNNNN !!!!!

i think,back in those days,it was mostly one man shows,now its team work mostly!

The team India heavily depended on Sachin those days; Dada and wall were important, however main responsibility to bat for huge score fell on Sachin.

Today there are many awesome batsmen in TI- Rohit,Yuvi, Dhoni

Congrats India

So series ia level now and 5 matches still to go so dont talk big.. u never know what will happen next :D

India as usual has home advantge but next matches will not be easy to win

Congrats India

So series ia level now and 5 matches still to go so dont talk big.. u never know what will happen next :D

India as usual has home advantge but next matches will not be easy to win

Come on man ..... I don't care if India lose 6-1 to OZ now .... jaisa kehte hai ... BC aaj poore ho gaye !!!

The team India heavily depended on Sachin those days; Dada and wall were important, however main responsibility to bat for huge score fell on Sachin.

Today there are many awesome batsmen in TI- Rohit,Yuvi, Dhoni

Man don't you dare forget Kohli .... I know he is a dickhead when it comes to attitude but dat mofo is a dynomo !!!! everytime he scores India won.

Back
Top Bottom