Status
Not open for further replies.

A1Kaid

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Dear civilized Pakistani people,

I am very disappointed how many Pakistani members behaved during the recent Kamra incident. I want to strongly advise you that next time if such an incident ever arises to not post valuable or specific information; I hope that you all have enough self-control in your multi-cellular bodies to accomplish this task. I repeat, don't post valuable and specific information. Not only have you undermined the information acquisition process for Pakistan but you are inadvertently betraying your country by leaking out information for all to see on this international forum.

Next time, shut your mouth and do not post for all to see. I am very disappointed in how some of you fools behaved.

Regards, A1

^

Neither am I discussing criticizing, condemning, and complaining you can do all that about such incidents. Now why don't you scram pathetic Indian.

^

Neither am I discussing criticizing, condemning, and complaining you can do all that about such incidents. Now why don't you scram pathetic Indian.

Let the Pakistanis themselves Judge.

Dear civilized Pakistani people,

I am very disappointed how many Pakistani members behaved during the recent Kamra incident. I want to strongly advise you that next time if such an incident ever arises to not post valuable or specific information; I hope that you all have enough self-control in your multi-cellular bodies to accomplish this task. I repeat, don't post valuable and specific information. Not only have you undermined the information acquisition process for Pakistan but you are inadvertently betraying your country by leaking out information for all to see on this international forum.

Next time, shut your mouth and do not post for all to see. I am very disappointed in how some of you fools behaved.

Regards, A1
Deleted, nevermind

something which make me crazy every tom herry dick has info these days and he publish it after every 10 hours damn that base is under highest alert but they have inside info lolz. PAF said one of our plane minior damage and can be repaired and that plane is IL-78 which already tookoff from minhas story over . now we haev keyboard guys they are making stories again and again abut saab damn .may be there is no saab at base that time .and PAF don't givt a sh11t to internet kids they really don't need to answer .

Everyone trying to act Julian Assange creating their own wiki-leaks but problem here on thread most info are already in open source.nothing secret about them.

What is known to forum members is definitely known to secret services of whatever country..
So i don't see any harm in discussing those matters.
Just my opinion which can be wrong.

Bur Sir, I dont think anyone posted any sensitive information on that forum...Besides you can see how your brave soliders fought with those thugs and they are fully prepared to handle any adversary....

I guess ur media leeks more sensitive information than that sir....

something which make me crazy every tom herry dick has info these days and he publish it after every 10 hours damn that base is under highest alert but they have inside info lolz. PAF said one of our plane minior damage and can be repaired and that plane is IL-78 which already tookoff from minhas story over . now we haev keyboard guys they are making stories again and again abut saab damn .may be there is no saab at base that time .and PAF don't givt a sh11t to internet kids they really don't need to answer .
you confirmed secret info in answer to my question of pakistani nukes under your bed dadaji........................:D

:lol: Imran Bhai am pretty sure A1Kaid is mad at you for posting that detailed Google Earth picture of PAF airbase with everything marked.

This one, wasn't the smarted thing to do.

547141_342944565794170_759989579_n.jpg

Everyone trying to act Julian Assange creating their own wiki-leaks but problem here on thread most info are already in open source.nothing secret about them.

they sit here on forum post then their mummy call for lunch dinner they go to dining table and make stories after lunch dinner they post it as inside info :rofl:

Thank you Imran (not only you but others) for posting that image, please also reveal to us the name of all the Officers at Kamra Air Base, their address and phone numbers and the names of their children. Please also provide us transcripts of the radio communiques, and inside images of the operation. Give us a fully-detailed description of the event showing what was damaged and how much...

Good job fools...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom