What's new

Attn. Pakistanis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone on the forum (especially the poster with batch of 'SENIOR MEMBERS') think themselves to be Defense Analysts. Everyone claims to have sources, literally everyone. The actual story behind these sources is: I know a friend, whose cousin knows brother of an officer.

I think we must create a thread, hidden thread in the TT section, where everyone who claims to have sources write the name of officer and the relation with him. Submit to management who will post over there and then we (senior members and Think Tanks) can judge the quality of posting of the person and the reliability. This would also force posters to shut their mouths in order not to get their 'sources' in trouble. If anyone is caught leaking too much of information, the name of the officer (source) must be given to the authorities.

Hows that? Kids gonna hate.

Good suggestion actually.

This way, you can know that the guy isn't talking nonsense without any substance, and also you get a fail safe method.

Although I think the names being given of the source would be a bit too much of a step. Just the post or area of expertise of source or something like this. Maybe someone here has a source as the Air Chief himself!!! (not me though):D

marwaay ga kya ? they will arrest our secret sources too and us :rofl: kal ISI mery gher per ho gee

nah, sources ko MI pakray gi.

Everyone on the forum (especially the poster with batch of 'SENIOR MEMBERS')

BTW, was that for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom