What's new

Attn. Pakistanis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intelligence agencies so incapable nowadays .. They are relying on these posts here ..
If information posted here is true and very sensitive one then also no one will rely on those

Don't you all know RAW , CIA and MOSSAD agents are on PDF. :)

Secret-CIA-agent.JPG

wats big deal even i know pakistani nuke installations thanks to imran dada ji...........:lol:

mery sar per mat dalo main konsa sath le ja ker dikha aya apko

Secret-CIA-agent.JPG
well its not a secret that most of the electronic intelligence is acquired on net.

I doubt you're really a female???
Good..... that makes me a successful spy-master...............:coffee:....waise mere female hone aur na honey se tumko koi farq nahi hona chahiye.............:rolleyes:

You obviously don't know the role the internet plays in information distribution.

Hey guyzzz listen up::::
I KNOW WHERE TEH NUKES BE!
In the second floor girls' lavatory of dolmen mall, hyderi, karachi is a sink engraved with a snake all you have to say is "launch" in parseltounge and the nukes will be ready for you!
Oh ****, now RAW CIA MOSSAD know!!! It's too late, our security has been compromised!!!

Hey guyzzz listen up::::
I KNOW WHERE TEH NUKES BE!
In the Second-floor girls' lavatory - Harry Potter Wiki of dolmen mall, hyderi, karachi is a sink engraved with a snake all you have to say is "launch" in parseltounge and the nukes will be ready for you!
Oh ****, now RAW CIA MOSSAD know!!! It's too late, our security has been compromised!!!

Silly peasant, you're about as smart as that potato in your avatar. Just do me a favor peasant and scram off if you have nothing intelligent to say... Hopefully load-shedding will take you off the internet soon.

Silly peasant, you're about as smart as that potato in your avatar. Just do me a favor peasant and scram off if you have nothing intelligent to say... Hopefully load-shedding will take you off the internet soon.
Forgive me my liege, now I must commit harakiri.

Lol, you're in the friggin US, get a dictionary and find out what "peasant" means. And you're talking about loadshedding? Some patriot you are.
Btw i'm not even in Pak.
Damn, something is seriously wrong with the US education system :usflag:

547141_342944565794170_759989579_n.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Can someone clarify where in the picture is hanger where AWACS are parked?

Unfortunately, we have tools among Pakistani members that will go out of their way to post every bit of info, detail, image, just so they could receive a "thanks" like a dog does when he obeys a command of his master.

Such a pity...

Can someone clarify where in the picture is hanger where AWACS are parked?[/QUOTE]

ab nhi bataoon ga dost uncle danntty hain mujhy :frown:

Unfortunately, we have tools among Pakistani members that will go out of their way to post every bit of info, detail, image, just so they could receive a "thanks" like a dog does when he obeys a command of his master.

Such a pity...

this not fair sir jee WTF thanks ? how many you need if it was transfer system i can transfer 10000 thanks to you . in fact we was same before thanks plugin installed on forum :rolleyes:

confirm tey aap ne hi kya c.

i confirm indian nukes and missiles mam

look here

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/146124-indian-missile-nuclear-sites.html

Such a pity...

Mate, no need to loose your calm over public-domain information here on the forum. And there is absolutely no need to act as a spokesman for the agencies. They certainly deserve some of the smack that is coming their way. The whole countries intelligence apparatus has effectively become the laughing-stock of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom