What's new

Attn. Pakistanis

Status
Not open for further replies.
some people think that whispering a piece of information, no matter how public, makes it top secret :rofl:
Fear of unknown makes people makes more guarded.

I like the open book Style of Ram..When Ravan sends his spies to spy on his army Angad/vibhishan catch hold of those spies and take them to Ram.Then Ram direct Hanuman to take them around the camp and show then whole army and provide every information to them.

:lol: Imran Bhai am pretty sure A1Kaid is mad at you for posting that detailed Google Earth picture of PAF airbase with everything marked.

This one, wasn't the smarted thing to do.

547141_342944565794170_759989579_n.jpg

no he is not at me he is angry on others i post simple chart of attack and everyone can see it if he-she know abut how to use computer .

Thank you Imran (not only you but others) for posting that image, please also reveal to us the name of all the Officers at Kamra Air Base, their address and phone numbers and the names of their children. Please also provide us transcripts of the radio communiques, and inside images of the operation. Give us a fully-detailed description of the event showing what was damaged and how much...

Good job fools...

ye sab to mujhy nhi pata :D ok dear i am so sorry i admit it and i will never repeat it again bus ab khush ?

they sit here on forum post then their mummy call for lunch dinner they go to dining table and make stories after lunch dinner they post it as inside info :rofl:
mummy's call for lunch is top secret info dont you know.its actually encrypted message.mummy dont call for lunch she calls to know ki what her sudhra/bigara beta doing on net.

you confirmed secret info in answer to my question of pakistani nukes under your bed dadaji........................:D

laptop ka boz or aik extra blanket pari hai a ker le jao :rofl:

ye sab to mujhy nhi pata :D ok dear i am so sorry i admit it and i will never repeat it again bus ab khush ?
I think Pdfers will be more interested in GFs of officers than their wives or children

I had even asked people not to keep leaking out specific information (in the thread), yet people with no sense whatsoever no sensitivity no thoughtfulness and care for the incident.

Everybody except a few wise Pakistanis, became a cheap low-class traitorous reporter that day.

Hence, I felt the need to express my disappointment, to prevent such cases in the future.

Fear of unknown makes people makes more guarded.

I like the open book Style of Ram..When Ravan sends his spies to spy on his army Angad/vibhishan catch hold of those spies and take them to Ram.Then Ram direct Hanuman to take them around the camp and show then whole army and provide every information to them.

Please ajtr !!!! Stop posting info on the Ramayana !! Soon the Pakistanis will learn about our religious secrets and use it against us !! Foolish Indian ! :hitwall:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I had even asked people not to keep leaking out specific information (in the thread), yet people with no sense whatsoever no sensitivity no thoughtfulness and care for the incident.

Everybody except a few wise Pakistanis, became a cheap low-class traitorous reporter that day.

Hence, I felt the need to express my disappointment, to prevent such cases in the future.

ok na sir ab ghusa thook deen i said sorry i will never repeat it :rolleyes:

laptop ka boz or aik extra blanket pari hai a ker le jao :rofl:
nuke to mere ksi kaam ki nahi kabadi bhi nahi lega use par laptop aur kambal zaroor kaam ayega ..3 months baad waise hi sardiyan aane wali hain.

I think Pdfers will be more interested in GFs of officers than their wives or children

apko apny saapny aty rehty hain her wakt . we are not running behind girls 24 hours .he wakt ladies ki importance jamati rehti hain :lol:

nuke to mere ksi kaam ki nahi kabadi bhi nahi lega use par laptop aur kambal zaroor kaam ayega ..3 months baad waise hi sardiyan aane wali hain.

ok then please come and take if you money and visa to come :D

you are just overcautious its just another kind of Psychological Problem

Please ajtr !!!! Stop posting info on the Ramayana !! Soon the Pakistanis will learn about our religious secrets and use it against us !! Foolish Indian ! :hitwall:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I'm following Ram in that sense ..like everything is open book nothing is secret.....:victory:

apko apny saapny aty rehty hain her wakt . we are not running behind girls 24 hours .he wakt ladies ki importance jamati rehti hain :lol:
Mardon ne hi to ladies ki importance badai hai remember...zar..zoru...zameen....:P

ok then please come and take if you money and visa to come :D
main ek time aaoongi delivery se pahale . near first 2nd week of oct.visa ki koi problem nahi filhal to.

Some Pakistani Members are idiots.I know one guy who posted on the thread that i know about Nuclear Installations of Pakistan.I mean how stupid can you be?Honestly too much sensitive information is being posted on this site and flow of such information should be regulated by Moderators/Admins.

Thank you Imran (not only you but others) for posting that image, please also reveal to us the name of all the Officers at Kamra Air Base, their address and phone numbers and the names of their children. Please also provide us transcripts of the radio communiques, and inside images of the operation. Give us a fully-detailed description of the event showing what was damaged and how much...

Good job fools...
Oh man! Why are U so mad? pplz posting here secret info on the forum? don't think thats true or real. and this kinda info is already on the media so they are not sensitive info. our enemies don't need them. U don't have to worry my brother. our secret info is not even known to our top secret guys sometimes.......:smokin:

Some Pakistani Members are idiots.I know one guy who posted on the thread that i know about Nuclear Installations of Pakistan.I mean how stupid can you be?Honestly too much sensitive information is being posted on this site and flow of such information should be regulated by Moderators/Admins.

These are the same Pakistanis that condemn the Doctor who leaked intel to the US about OBL in Abt. They're hypocritical careless fools, and by becoming cheap low-class reporters to the world when a sensitive incident such as Kamra occurs, and they play right into the hands of others. Pathetic people.

PS Mods please take of of these goons who have polluted this thread with their presence and posts.

Oh man! Why are U so mad? pplz posting here secret info on the forum? don't think thats true or real. and this kinda info is already on the media so they are not sensitive info. our enemies don't need them. U don't have to worry my brother. our secret info is not even known to our top secret guys sometimes.......:smokin:

So then why are you distributing the information, why are you leaking it out further on an international forum. Why do you have a need to post it here? Do you not have self-control? (rhetorical)

If you can't understand why this is a problem then you are probably one of those fools who indulged in that thread.

wats big deal even i know pakistani nuke installations thanks to imran dada ji...........:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom