What's new

Attempts being made to free Indian soldier from Pakistani cutsody: Rajnath Singh

no he wont. he is not at fault.

he will be safely returned to India after the hostilities are eased

Indians on the other hand have always executed our soldiers even after capturing them whenever Delhi stirs up war hysteria..
Sir you did the same saurabh Kalia case was prime example

He will be torchered and killed. I don't think Pakistan will return him.
That's exactly we expects from you when ever India Arrest some Pakistani Soldier on working boundary

why don't you guys send another ghatack commando team to rescue him? after the historic infiltration that they did and killed few thousand, I think they can achieve that.... wont you think
Or send Sunny Deol to rescue him.

Your UN ambassador said that one of the Indian soldiers is in your custody.
She must be trolling you .... we dont have any of your soldiers as of now .... in future we might catch one ... but not now.

Your 6 soldiers r lying dead on LOC make an attempt to pick their dead bodies forget about this Chandu....:D

never..
why do you compare us with your guys who execute our guys and then hand over the body over the directives from Delhi?

see how this Honourable Sikhs rebukes your claim

listen to him if you understand Punjabi he says the Indian prisoners have no problem with food, clothing and religious practice in Pakistani jails.

So please shut up and listen to the Indian veteran

Kill him then return his dead body to india... I m frm indian occupied kashmir... These rapistani indians r killings us daily... Now its d tym 4 rapistani indians to die...
Start jihad in india.. We Kashmiri's r with pak

Back
Top Bottom