What's new

Attempts being made to free Indian soldier from Pakistani cutsody: Rajnath Singh

Kill him then return his dead body to india... I m frm indian occupied kashmir... These rapistani indians r killings us daily... Now its d tym 4 rapistani indians to die...
Start jihad in india.. We Kashmiri's r with pak

Sir g, agar hum bhi yeh karne lagay toh hum main aur inmain kya farak reh jaega? Allah k adl per bharosa rakho sir g, aur apni jadojehed jari rakhoo, Insha Allah sab theek ho jaega, hum sab Pakistani apne Kashmiri bhaiyoon k saath hain!

No no please send him for medical experiment , we need Congo vaccinations and many other needs don't kill him.

Pak Army should make him an Example for all india & give stupid indian nation another opportunity to celebrate with chohan

Yadav was 'spy', at least that is what Pakistan claims. Geneva conventions don't apply there.
Still if we didn't torture him when Geneva conventions do t apply on spies . So we won't torture your soldier . I just wish India also had same morals and principles

He was just doing his duties and is a low ranked jawan. Whatever, he was not responsible for the decision. Geneva conventions say torture of POW is illegal and should be returned. Pakistan is a signatory of Geneva conventions.

Question is, is there a declared war between Pakistan and India? So which Geneva convention you are talking about? What prisoner of "War"? For us he is no different to those who sneaky RAW/NDS/CIA supported TTP terrorists who try to attack our posts from Afghanistan, and this is exactly what happened on the LOC as well when India try to attack our post which was boosted from Indian side as some sort of surgical strike.

His case should be send to military courts of Pakistan Army and should be dispatched just like we are dispatching TTP terrorists.

So what happened to your claim that Pakistan didn't have your soldier in custody?
Govt of India has already accepted and informed Pakistan that one of our soldiers have crossed over by mistake,we never disown our men even in death bro for our egos like some countries do.

More than 90000 of your men wont agree with you,they all returned to Pakistan with honour.
my uncle was one of those 90000 guys.his words are your army beat them half to death whenever they please deprived them of sleep and added shards of glass in their food.medical attention was seldom provided. so don't give me this bullshit.

Govt of India has already accepted and informed Pakistan that one of our soldiers have crossed over by mistake,we never disown our men even in death bro for our egos like some countries do.

So he crossed the LOC by mistake right on the day when you did your hypothetical surgical strikes??

Who are you fooling buddy??

Anyways even this poor guys was initially called as deserter by Indian army Northern Command. Talk about owning our guys. :lol:

He will be torchered and killed. I don't think Pakistan will return him.

With all due respect, this is what India would have done to a Pakistani. We might not return the infiltrator as we shouldn't but unlike India we respect humanity. He will spit out the nefarious plans and secrets of ur so called Shupa pawa army very smoothly just like Kal Bushan Yadev did. And to your arrogance and ignorance you might wanna see Kul Bushan Yadev's video confessing his evil doings in Pakistan and just see how easy and comfortable he is through out the video confessing about himself. Our treatment to the people is more different. Feast ur eyes.

Back
Top Bottom