What's new

Attempts being made to free Indian soldier from Pakistani cutsody: Rajnath Singh

He was just doing his duties and is a low ranked jawan. Whatever, he was not responsible for the decision. Geneva conventions say torture of POW is illegal and should be returned. Pakistan is a signatory of Geneva conventions.

He will be torchered and killed. I don't think Pakistan will return him.
He is not a Pakistani soldier captured by Indians. So be sure that he will return back alive and in full consiouness . We have handed over many such, and we will return him back, but after proper procedures.

He was just doing his duties and is a low ranked jawan. Whatever, he was not responsible for the decision. Geneva conventions say torture of POW is illegal and should be returned. Pakistan is a signatory of Geneva conventions.

Geneva convention doesnt apply if there was no jawan in first place :lol:

Army has already denied the capture of any indian soldier.

Pakistanis,

Till the time there is direct confirmation from ISPR, there is no Indian soldier, dead or alive, in our custody or possession. Period!

Our response must be "What Chandu Chohan"? (Or whatever the monkey is called)

Maleeha lodhi already confirmed it, in her interview to Al jazeera...
Waisy i really dont understand the logic behind ISPR keeping silence over indian loss of life, of 8 soldiers, and even this POW.. If not POW, why arent we atleast claiming officially abt deatth of indian soldiers?

Your 6 soldiers r lying dead on LOC make an attempt to pick their dead bodies forget about this Chandu....:D

Somebody should post some pictures of those elite indian troops lying dead on LOC! India should forget about surgical strike, instead of surgical strike india should opt for peaceful political strike at new Delhi to protest the failure of their military and political leaders. They have chosen the wrong guy to play the part of the Rambo.

Yes these conventions apply in war time but this is not thaht time he will be dying in PAK jails INSHAALLAH

Kill him then return his dead body to india... I m frm indian occupied kashmir... These rapistani indians r killings us daily... Now its d tym 4 rapistani indians to die...
Start jihad in india.. We Kashmiri's r with pak
What goes around comes around.

Dekho Bhai logo dekho.

Now tell us. Should we not shoot them?

What if we don't? If I were an Indian I would get Hillary and Trump involved.

Are you allowed to use internet in there?
Kill him then return his dead body to india... I m frm indian occupied kashmir... These rapistani indians r killings us daily... Now its d tym 4 rapistani indians to die...
Start jihad in india.. We Kashmiri's r with pak

never..
why do you compare us with your guys who execute our guys and then hand over the body over the directives from Delhi?

see how this Honourable Sikhs rebukes your claim

listen to him if you understand Punjabi he says the Indian prisoners have no problem with food, clothing and religious practice in Pakistani jails.

So please shut up and listen to the Indian veteran

Who ever....who tortures a captured jawan, I am against.

Somebody should post some pictures of those elite indian troops lying dead on LOC! India should forget about surgical strike, instead of surgical strike india should opt for peaceful political strike at new Delhi to protest the failure of their military and political leaders. They have chosen the wrong guy to play the part of the Rambo.
Yes we should ask bungla des for their help. If they can help with their machi troopers and state of art equipments.

He will be torchered and killed. I don't think Pakistan will return him.

What is the use of the little soldier to Pakistan. If Pakistan had to kill someone than your captured Pilot during Kargil war and Kalbhoshan Yadev your serving Naval officer and Raw agent would have been killed yet.

Back
Top Bottom